Page 175 of 719 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Apropos of nothing, what did Marduk look like again?
    Look here on this post
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Apropos of nothing, what did Marduk look like again?

Ishtar still has his arm, by the way.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Thank you both.

I had a brief suspicion of something in his visual motifs, for you see:

- Right hand armoured
    - Wreathed in flame
    - Stony countenance

No noose though, but as Cthulu mentioned, seems he lacks the left hand to wield it anyway.

He's Ishtar's foreshadowed foe, but he's dodged another bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I have prepared for this situation.
    I'd worry less about the Saiyans, and more about the Oni who's about as strong and immune to most debuffs.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Okay Praxat's master Khan has a base power level of 500 and a power level of 2000 when using Shǎndiān Qīngwā ( Lightning Frog ). so Lighting Frog applies a 4x to Khan's base power level . Praxat's Hyper charge technique is a crude version of her master's Lightning Frog technique.

I haven't updated this but right now the these are the max wattage, voltage and current for Praxat's Tongue electrocution Technique at Max charge . 3.1385508269e+58 watts , 3.9614081e+33 volts, and 7.9228162e+24 amps. however that is based on her previous power level I 'm not sure what how powerful her Tongue electrocution Technique is at her current power level. she has never once had a chance to actually use it at Max charge.

Praxat base power level is 40,000 ,and I haven't set a multiplier for Hyper Charge. both Hyper charge and Lightning Frog are power up techniques
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-11-2018 at 04:40 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Thank you both.

I had a brief suspicion of something in his visual motifs, for you see:

- Right hand armoured
    - Wreathed in flame
    - Stony countenance

No noose though, but as Cthulu mentioned, seems he lacks the left hand to wield it anyway.

He's Ishtar's foreshadowed foe, but he's dodged another bullet.
    Hm, in some respects I feel as if Genesis, was more foreshadowed ?

The meeting with Marduk was certainly a foreshadowing of things to come, but it didn't hit Ishtar as hardly as touching minds with Genesis did. Heck, Genesis fundamentally shook Ishtar's understanding of herself, and her place in the Universe ...

and while I may not have been adept at translating that through my writing, it's certainly the reason shes coming off as somewhat ... greedy. You could say.

Though Nergal is set to reappear as well, and, well ... Sub set the stage with that one, I only hope I can do it some justice.

Arx Inosaan

I think a conversation/fight with Ochazuke would be better served now than after the last timeskip however. Something something Duel of Wills.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'd worry less about the Saiyans, and more about the Oni who's about as strong and immune to most debuffs.
    I have also prepared for this situation.

Ishtar's Avarice actually makes her much less dangerous to Held in some senses. Sarada just wants to Smash, it's pretty much established Canon with Ishtar that she almost can't resist a bargain at this point.

And while I downplay it because I dislike having like, four mages in the same place all trying to get the same magic, Held is technically a mage, who specializes in runes and Auras. I probably could have had Held make a play at figuring out Jagam's rune or imatating it, or stealing Ishtar's imitation, or reverse engineering Auroc's Aura but....eh.

Still, Held knows magic, and his entire thing is deals and bargins. Ishtar LOVES MAGIC AND DEALS. If it wasn't for his almost canon-weakness to females, he'd be her natural enemy as she is now when linked with Sarada.

He's more worried about Parsely, who loves conquest and keeping a Nevadian Harem.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Hm, in some respects I feel as if Genesis, was more foreshadowed ?

The meeting with Marduk was certainly a foreshadowing of things to come, but it didn't hit Ishtar as hardly as touching minds with Genesis did. Heck, Genesis fundamentally shook Ishtar's understanding of herself, and her place in the Universe ...

and while I may not have been adept at translating that through my writing, it's certainly the reason shes coming off as somewhat ... greedy. You could say.

Though Nergal is set to reappear as well, and, well ... Sub set the stage with that one, I only hope I can do it some justice.
    Speaking of Nergal, I should fill out what those techs are for you. If you haven't already, that is.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I have also prepared for this situation.

Ishtar's Avarice actually makes her much less dangerous to Held in some senses. Sarada just wants to Smash, it's pretty much established Canon with Ishtar that she almost can't resist a bargain at this point.

And while I downplay it because I dislike having like, four mages in the same place all trying to get the same magic, Held is technically a mage, who specializes in runes and Auras. I probably could have had Held make a play at figuring out Jagam's rune or imatating it, or stealing Ishtar's imitation, or reverse engineering Auroc's Aura but....eh.

Still, Held knows magic, and his entire thing is deals and bargins. Ishtar LOVES MAGIC AND DEALS. If it wasn't for his almost canon-weakness to females, he'd be her natural enemy as she is now when linked with Sarada.

He's more worried about Parsely, who loves conquest and keeping a Nevadian Harem.
    It's a traditional saiyan murder harem, mind you.

Huge turnover rates.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

While there is also the matter of thematic elements that make up these upcoming character, not to mention the variety in attack methods and powersets, eh sure, why not.

KIKO HOW YA DOIN'?! I GOT ONE-FOR-ALL-OF-THE-EIGHT-GATES! BRING IT ON!

Step 1: Be in same room with Ochazuke

Step 2: Start conversation

It'll be a cold day in hell before I willingly let my characters start a conversation.

*Erases posts with Charco and Jack*

...Then again, Held and Ocha are bros...Hmm.

Astonishing Member

...Really, Auroc's Aura is pretty much a variant on Held's immobilization rune, with an AOE effect.

EDITING.

...Maybe in the future, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Speaking of Nergal, I should fill out what those techs are for you. If you haven't already, that is.
    Only one for The End, got a little distracted working on the post I was supposed to supply this morning ... it's been a bit more difficult finding his voice than I'd anticipated. Though so far I'm pleased.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    It's a traditional saiyan murder harem, mind you.

Huge turnover rates.
    ...I feel like I hope that everyone forgot that Nevadians technically have a trait that lets them revive after dying, so long as they have enough ki in their heart, or aren't...Like, brainless/heartless/get medical help soon.

.....I've made Helds peoples fate even worse under Parsley.

God damnit.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Only one for The End, got a little distracted working on the post I was supposed to supply this morning ... it's been a bit more difficult finding his voice than I'd anticipated. Though so far I'm pleased.
    That's the one I wanted to write up officially, since it's his signature move. He already used it against Durian, btw. The others one I hadn't even thought of.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!