Page 177 of 719 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277677 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 10777
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean, dual techs are always an option.
    ...I shudder to think of Held and Ocha's dual tech.

It's pretty much two foresight heavy, skill heavy guys deciding to dance the dance of death in synchronization.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Sarada needs a powerup that amps her up when she sees a nice pair of tatas.

With Neva and Erosa around, she'd be UNSTOPPABLE.
    Would such a power up occur if she sees herself in the mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    No, alas I cannot.

Oh well, guess Ochazuke will have to work a niche some other way.
    You know what? Never mind. I just remembered I have a ton of locked abilities for Sarada, plus a lot of potential for her remote ki control. I'll just have to think of some more techs for Parsley. Definitely some passives.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

We'll be seeing more of Genesis sooner than later, I suppose. This unspoken inferiority complex is getting Ishtar to graft more onto herself and erode her individuality.
    Yes, and no ... she's playing a very dangerous game, think of it like a more convoluted Lucifer Morningstar.

As an aside, my reasons for contriving a fight between Ochazuke and this guy he's never met are extremely shallow; Marduk's image is similar to the conceptual motif of Fuudo Myo'o, but as we've seen his resolve is extremely movable.

In short he's biting me, as they all say.

I mean he's definitely the kind of fight Ochazuke would and should take. Straightforward, but of a baller. Perfect for DadZukes.

I'm working on a post to hopefully move to that point before the next arc.

Talk now, fight a bit down the road.
    I look forward to your beautiful words, Lord Gen.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held has never met Mato, but he already fucking hates him.
    Mato has never met Held, but he already likes the guy. Any friend of Sarada's is a friend of his.

Speaking of, Sarada and Ishtar need to work on their dual techs.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    ...I shudder to think of Held and Ocha's dual tech.

It's pretty much two foresight heavy, skill heavy guys deciding to dance the dance of death in synchronization.
    Seriously though, of everyone Ochazuke is like ... the only guy who knows everyone better than themselves. Playing off of his affinities to create new techs seems like a thing that could be.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Speaking of, Sarada and Ishtar need to work on their dual techs.
    Perhaps on Tatenen, I'll PM you the deets.

Arx Inosaan

Alrighty, Sub and I spoke over PM about long-term drawbacks of Hitozaru and...

Basically, since it's a forced/artificial transformation, it actually has progressive long-term effects that make using it too often dangerous. At least right now. It could be mastered to the point of safety, but... most Saiyans would have achieved SSJ by then, so... yeah.

None of the Saiyans have inflicted permanent damage on themselves, thankfully, but it's pretty much an "OH SHIT" button now, instead of a "go to" power-up.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Perhaps on Tatenen, I'll PM you the deets.
    Sounds like a plan
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    With all boosts possible, what is everyone’s maximum power level?
    I really haven't bothered to put a number on it. You've managed to manage fights well throughout all the games I've played and have improved over time to up the entertainment factor. We know what Asha'rah's approach to a fight can be like, and I trust you to handle it. Divine Stature is meant to provide a masssive power and protection boost at the cost of increased target size and (as has been implied in the fight with Sarada) amplified pain.

I suppose. There needs to be some grounding in plot for those though.

You know what? Never mind. I just remembered I have a ton of locked abilities for Sarada, plus a lot of potential for her remote ki control. I'll just have to think of some more techs for Parsley. Definitely some passives.
    Perhaps it was a little brusquely stated, but I do believe everyone should hold sway a unique space of their own in this game, such that nobody is rendered redundant in their ability to participate.

Though like you said, that's the greyest of grey areas and getting more difficult as time passes.

Alrighty, Sub and I spoke over PM about long-term drawbacks of Hitozaru and...

Basically, since it's a forced/artificial transformation, it actually has progressive long-term effects that make using it too often dangerous. At least right now. It could be mastered to the point of safety, but... most Saiyans would have achieved SSJ by then, so... yeah.

None of the Saiyans have inflicted permanent damage on themselves, thankfully, but it's pretty much an "OH SHIT" button now, instead of a "go to" power-up.
    Time to come up with a new power up ability.

With this new development, I've calculated Sarada's normal max PL without Hitozaru. It's 382,500. Parsley is at 280,000. Really going to need those debuff techs now, hahaha
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Perhaps it was a little brusquely stated, but I do believe everyone should hold sway a unique space of their own in this game, such that nobody is rendered redundant in their ability to participate.

Though like you said, that's the greyest of grey areas and getting more difficult as time passes.
    I agree. I think that niche, plus Cleric's efforts, have done a great job of keeping everyone useful despite the gap in power among members of the team.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Time to come up with a new power up ability.

With this new development, I've calculated Sarada's normal max PL without Hitozaru. It's 382,500. Parsley is at 280,000. Really going to need those debuff techs now, hahaha
    Well, they've still got the normal Oozaru form, at least.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

Well, they've still got the normal Oozaru form, at least.
    BRB, going to have Held train with Mario to master the art of spinning and throwing things by their tails.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    With all boosts possible, what is everyone’s maximum power level?
    Thyreophora
    Stage 2: x.5 Base PL (Rounded Down) = 75,000
    Stage 3: x2 Base PL (Rounded Down) = 100,000
    Stage 4: X4 Base PL (Rounded Down) = 200,000*

*Note: Stage 4 is pretty much a suicide mode, so it'll most likely never be used.

Charco REX
    Currently, this gives him around [x5 Base PL (Rounded Down) = 250,000], but it has a few stipulations in order to be used safely, which I will disclose once I actually write up the official section for his profile.

Now as I have Charco written up now, he won't be combining the two for some time.