Page 178 of 719 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278678 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 10777

Cleric gonna come in here and be like "...did the Saiyan players just nerf themselves? OH THANK GOD!"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I really haven't bothered to put a number on it. You've managed to manage fights well throughout all the games I've played and have improved over time to up the entertainment factor. We know what Asha'rah's approach to a fight can be like, and I trust you to handle it. Divine Stature is meant to provide a masssive power and protection boost at the cost of increased target size and (as has been implied in the fight with Sarada) amplified pain.
    Asha'rah has the greatest power of all. The power of plot :P

But really, despite the PL differences, I haven't really felt like Cleric's been keeping people out of it. Everyone's contributed to bringing down the big bad, some folks even scoring hits that turned the tide despite Hitozaru'd Saiyans being in play.

Props to Cleric. Even if I'm a little salty about some of the fight outcomes (THE METEOR FIGHT).

:P

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I suppose. There needs to be some grounding in plot for those though.
    I'd say Held and Charco's make sense.

Maybe Ishtar and Ochazuke depending on how things go here.

Perhaps it was a little brusquely stated, but I do believe everyone should hold sway a unique space of their own in this game, such that nobody is rendered redundant in their ability to participate.

Though like you said, that's the greyest of grey areas and getting more difficult as time passes.
    Despite your comments hinting towards the game Ishtar is playing with various entities, I'd like to think she's kept her powers fairly unique. Her kit doesn't have much parity with the rest of the group barring some base similarities (like the Hakai). She has no energy attacks for example, that a e purely Ki. She uses magic to simulate 'Ki beams' for example, or relies on augmenting her blows by precision manipulation of gravity on impact.

She also relies fairly heavily on battlefield MANIPULATION (Earthbending/Plant Manipulation).

... Heck she has an ability that does NOTHING but make her not need to eat food.

And despite my writing inadequacy in some respects, her unique abilities, are a trend I intend to keep up especially in light of some ... changes to come to some of Ishtar's base abilities.

But like....

I'M PROUD OF ISHTAR OKAY.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Cleric gonna come in here and be like "...did the Saiyan players just nerf themselves? OH THANK GOD!"
    You're not fooling me.

You're Nerfing yourselves so that Cleric won't nerf you to bolivian.

It's like an arms race, but you know Cleric got the NERF NUKES READY AND WAITING.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    You're not fooling me.

You're Nerfing yourselves so that Cleric won't nerf you to bolivian.

It's like an arms race, but you know Cleric got the NERF NUKES READY AND WAITING.
    What's a nerfing to Bolivian look like, Miburo ?

Do you need a passport ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

if Praxat Hyper charge give a 4x to her base like her master Khan's Lightning frog does to his base . then her power level in Hyper Charge would be 40,000 x 4 = 160,000. haven't decided if Hyper Charge should be a 2x boost or a 4x boost.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-11-2018 at 06:56 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    What's a nerfing to Bolivian look like, Miburo ?

Do you need a passport ?
    Those Bolivians and their nerfs, I swear. Hell, those nerfs helped them fight back against the conquistadors!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Despite your comments hinting towards the game Ishtar is playing with various entities, I'd like to think she's kept her powers fairly unique. Her kit doesn't have much parity with the rest of the group barring some base similarities (like the Hakai). She has no energy attacks for example, that a e purely Ki. She uses magic to simulate 'Ki beams' for example, or relies on augmenting her blows by precision manipulation of gravity on impact.

She also relies fairly heavily on battlefield MANIPULATION (Earthbending/Plant Manipulation).

... Heck she has an ability that does NOTHING but make her not need to eat food.

And despite my writing inadequacy in some respects, her unique abilities, are a trend I intend to keep up especially in light of some ... changes to come to some of Ishtar's base abilities.

But like....

I'M PROUD OF ISHTAR OKAY.
    There is little arguing that she has.

Though part of me wonders if her switch on Anula from 'Murder that Threshling bitch' to 'Keep her alive' is more to sate her curiosity.

The compulsion to consume and make these things her own is well established though, her having chugged three vials of alien juice because 'neato'.

You'll likely get it back when Super Saiyan comes into play.

After horrible traumatic loss.

Or more likely for Tasure, a case of the tingly-backs and mild annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Those Bolivians and their nerfs, I swear. Hell, those nerfs helped them fight back against the conquistadors!
    Pictured: Cleric applying the Bolivian nerfs

Er ... that she has ?

Brain no work. Are you saying her stuff is unique or like ... it's not. Cuz I'll just have to give her tentacles if it's the latter. My phone-fu is also terrible. There are some things in all caps I didn't mean to have. For this I apologize.

Though part of me wonders if her switch on Anula from 'Murder that Threshling bitch' to 'Keep her alive' is more to sate her curiosity.
    Perhaps a thing for them to hash out.

The compulsion to consume and make these things her own is well established though, her having chugged three vials of alien juice because 'neato'.
    Yes.

Arx Inosaan

You'll likely get it back when Super Saiyan comes into play.

After horrible traumatic loss.

Or more likely for Tasure, a case of the tingly-backs and mild annoyance.
    >Tasure and Totoma meet back up after the timeskip

Tasure: So, you actually get any training done, boy?

Totoma: Nope.

Tasure 0.5 seconds later
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

That she has established herself as unique, yes. I would venture to say Ishtar has the broadest set of skills at the moment which has been useful in various unforseen situations.

...time to take a break. This headache is likewise shutting down my powers of conveyance, whoof.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    ...I shudder to think of Held and Ocha's dual tech.

It's pretty much two foresight heavy, skill heavy guys deciding to dance the dance of death in synchronization.
    Missed this. We'll have to figure something out, although I'm not sure how it would work.

In terms of senses, the simplest analogy would be, Shingan = Sharingan, Kyoukushin Keihatsu = Byakugan. It would be rather intuitive for them to finesse and style on some horrible monster one of these days.

At the very least Ochazuke could throw Held with a Fastball Special with maxed critical hit rate.

>Tasure and Totoma meet back up after the timeskip

Tasure: So, you actually get any training done, boy?

Totoma: Nope.

Tasure 0.5 seconds later
    Ishtar to Tasure: Just hold his head underwater. Worked for me.

Tasure: Right, right *starts filling a bucket*.

Arx Inosaan

That she has established herself as unique, yes. I would venture to say Ishtar has the broadest set of skills at the moment which has been useful in various unforseen situations.

...time to take a break. This headache is likewise shutting down my powers of conveyance, whoof.
    Rest well, my dude.

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

God, working on two tech trees at the same time is getting my wires crossed.

Not to mention how the more I look at Riesling, the more I get the feeling that she's basically all close-range cruelty. Not just rip and tear, but defile your corpse while you're still crumpling to the floor. In fact, one of the techs I had in mind is basically chainsaw hands.