Page 180 of 719 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 10777
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Very kind of Held to contribute to Blizzar's early retirement fund.
    Didn't you know, Held loves heroism. He considers it his civic duty to support the boys in space blue.

Astonishing Member

Well, looks like Held and Jack are about to become great friends, since Jack just watched Held agree to charitable donations for no reason other than it was the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Well, looks like Held and Jack are about to become great friends, since Jack just watched Held agree to charitable donations for no reason other than it was the right thing to do.
    I'm betting Manco approves.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'm betting Manco approves.
    If Manco isn't a figment of Jack's imagination, I half expect Held and Jack are going to hang out so often now that Held evolves the ability to see spirits/magic/whatever.

Which, was pretty much going to happen anyways, honestly. He's got magic up the ass, and we've been running a god damn mage gauntlet. NOTHING HIDES FROM THE SHINGAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    If Manco isn't a figment of Jack's imagination, I half expect Held and Jack are going to hang out so often now that Held evolves the ability to see spirits/magic/whatever.

Which, was pretty much going to happen anyways, honestly. He's got magic up the ass, and we've been running a god damn mage gauntlet. NOTHING HIDES FROM THE SHINGAN.
    Well Manco was a real person, and was dead.

I'm guessing that he was a figment of Jack's imagination until he died, or was doing some kinda soul telephone deal, and then they met in HIFL.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

In many ways, Ishtar will like Riesling.

I don't know if you remember it, but Ishtar was pretty cutting to Chuan when he mentioned praying. She has no love for most gods.
    I do remember that vaguely.

And yeah, Riesling's not going to be hating on Ishtar or anything. Sure, things are one-sidedly intensely personal, but it's not like she's deadset on cracking the Oni open and slurping up those delicious Hakai juices. After all, same drink but different container's totally fine for her purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    I do remember that vaguely.

And yeah, Riesling's not going to be hating on Ishtar or anything. Sure, things are one-sidedly intensely personal, but it's not like she's deadset on cracking the Oni open and slurping up those delicious Hakai juices. After all, same drink but different container's totally fine for her purposes.
    I mean she's crazy, but here lemme shoot you a PM about what I'm thinking, and we'll see if we can meet somewhere in the middle.

Arx Inosaan

*rereads his posts*

Urgh, terrible. I shouldn't write when I'm so damn sleepy.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

I forgot that Grinthorn was president of the world.

Hope Sarada likes being Atlas Shrugged.

Astonishing Member

This is the real battle, ladies and gentlemen.

Auroc wants love? Pfft. Get paid, son.

Blizzar knows what is up.

Held, continue to use plausible deniability.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I forgot that Grinthorn was president of the world.

Hope Sarada likes being Atlas Shrugged.
    Sarada: Atlas ? I hope he's strong.

Arx Inosaan

Sarada: Atlas ? I hope he's strong.
    Actually, it's...

It's...

Hmm... I've forgotten what the hell that move did. I just remember Grinthorn shouting it and things going to shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Actually, it's...

It's...

Hmm... I've forgotten what the hell that move did. I just remember Grinthorn shouting it and things going to shit.
    Ishtar: Why is everyone turning inside out ? Why am I not ?

Grinthorn: Good question. Also just for the record I'm not a Nazi.

Held: I would get involved, but there's still a girl here. Can't have that, nope.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Man, I really want to have that gambling side-quest now.

Good job, KOP.

Astonishing Member

Ishtar: Why is everyone turning inside out ? Why am I not ?

Grinthorn: Good question. Also just for the record I'm not a Nazi.

Held: I would get involved, but there's still a girl here. Can't have that, nope.
    Fixing this weakness is also part of the next arc.

....Or maybe I'll have him just be weakened against female warriors......

*Counts number of women in cast*

,........Eh....