Page 182 of 719 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Magnus and Jinzi would be tech bros 4 lyfe.
    Who's to say Jinzi isn't Alt Universe Magnus.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Also, Sarada would have a literal aneurysm if she ever laid eyes on Tala.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Who's to say Jinzi isn't Alt Universe Magnus.
    Does Meagan have a French accent? That's the only way to know for sure.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'd say Yin could fix that ... but she's kinda ... well, Death.

Does Meagan have a French accent? That's the only way to know for sure.
    No, but she is a foreigner.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Eh, it's nothing she hasn't seen before. Tala's around Karine's size, roughly.

Which is "thank god for super strength/durability" level.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

In my personal canon, Held and Blizzar Start laughing like fucking maniacs at this point.

Also, I guess Held will, if nothing else, have to set up several business interests on earth while he was here. I mean, Held is crazy rich, but he ain't seeing his net worth go down by a single credit, yo. He might not be JInzi or Sarada, but your boy stays balling.

What? Even if Sarada gets Grinthorn to accept her generous offer to become a protectorate, I'm sure he would have no issue with a humble Nevadian Merchant, who has saved his planet numerous times, setting up a few humble businesses and events, would he?

Naturally, Held would be there on official Merchant's Guild business, but there's nothing directly in the law that says he /can't/ operate in the same location as Saiyans do, especially when he's got his rep back, cleared of all charges, and there is money to be ma-----

I mean, there are people to be helped through the power of commerce.

(I still maintain that Held has a business on Chroma that he has no clue about)

I think I did it ...

Until tomorrow, all.

Arx Inosaan

Toadian pupil shapes

1. Horizontal-Shaped pupils ( this is the most common shape pupil among Toadians.

2. Round pupils

3. Vertical pupils

4. Heart-Shaped pupils

5. Triangular pupils

6. Star Shape pupils - these types of pupils have only appear on the Toadian Royal Family expect for Qaztoh mother Yaztoh, pretty much every one on Qaztoh's later father's side had star shape pupils.

note : no one expect for Praxat has actually seen Qaztoh's actual eyes. when Dash and even Sandra saw Qaztoh they didn't see her actual eyes they saw bionic lenses that cover up her actual eyes.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Just had a great idea for a tech for Parsley. I'm going to switch out one of her unused techs for that one when I get home from work.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Decided to take him in a ... uh. Different direction there mentally, Sub.

Hooe you don't mind.

Arx Inosaan

Decided to take him in a ... uh. Different direction there mentally, Sub.

Hooe you don't mind.
    Great job, my friend. Makes sense that having so many countless souls in him would erode his mentality some a large degree. Great job
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I deiced that Praxat's Hyper Charge tech gives her a 2x boost to her base power level, because is a crude version of her Master Khan's Lightning frog tech.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I used an Avatar Creator to make this image. I really like it, though I'm not if it has a use. The multicolored eyes remidn me of what Meagan's Third eye looks like when opened. The image might be realted to Iris in some way, or I might not use it at all.

Edit: Just for fun, here is Lady Iris and her younger sister many decades before Iris became a Guardian. Note that May kind of looks a little like Meagan. Hmmmm.......

Attachment 70167 Attachment 70191
    Iris Stratis, age 24 | May Stratis, age 22

The only way they would be directly involved is if someone decided to break the laws against time travel. Not gonna happen.
    Unless they use the Pendulum Room
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Unless they use the Pendulum Room
    I will say at least that there will be bigger issues than these two, should one of the cast actually use Time Travel. As it Stands Etrina has an 'okay' from Zurvan as far as slowing, reversing and temporarily stopping time.

Time Travel will net an immediate strike.

Arx Inosaan

I will say at least that there will be bigger issues than these two, should one of the cast actually use Time Travel. As it Stands Etrina has an 'okay' from Zurvan as far as slowing, reversing and temporarily stopping time.

Time Travel will net an immediate strike.
    I can't see that happening. Really no point when you can take a virtual tour of the past without the negative side effects.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.