Page 183 of 719 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283683 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I can't see that happening. Really no point when you can take a virtual tour of the past without the negative side effects.
    I don't either, but this game has gone some interesting places. Never know ^^
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sooo... is everyone splitting up for the time skip adventures now?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Sooo... is everyone splitting up for the time skip adventures now?
    Mm, Ishtar is still around. I'm just setting the stage.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

space Drug

the Red Mist

type: performance-enhancing drug

derive from the Plant Stakzoi Xaed ( The Rainbow Lily)

The red mist which gets its name form it's reddish color. it looks like red dust and it's a performance-enhancing drug that greatly increases a person overall capability. this space drug was once used by athletes who took part in intergalactic sports events before the drug was officially banned from all intergalactic sports events and made Illegal. well this drug boost performance greatly it comes with some nasty side effects.

side effects include flying into berserk rage , vomiting , becoming sterile unable to produce offspring, audio hallucinations , excessive fatigue , failure of major organs , body tearing itself apart , and death.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Name: Nergal

Race/Species: Oni

Height/Weight: 7'4"/650 lbs

Appearance:

Power Level: 5,000,000 (Current); ??? (Former)

Style: Eradicator's Fist

Techniques:

Path of Destruction
    Eradicator's Fist
    Black Antimatter
    Starfall
    The End

Items:

Broken Medallion
    Cyntosian Spell Book

History:

The Oni known as Nergal once guarded the Soul Cleansing Machine thousands of years ago in the realm known as Other World. He performed his duties loyally for the majority of his existence. However, at some point in his life, he started to yearn for more. He noticed Oni like Nunlil getting to go out and hunt down souls who tried to escape their fate. More than once, he saw deities, beings who were on a higher plane than him. He saw so many above him, more powerful, and he wanted to surpass them all.

To learn how to do so, he climbed inside the Soul Machine and started to absorb the souls using a variation of the forbidden technique Oni can use to absorb the power of other Onis. In doing so, his power swelled to unfathomable heights. Upon erupting out of the machine, he was immediately accosted by several guards. He slaughtered them all with contemptuous ease.

He had finally become a god, and planned on taking his newfound power to the realm of the living.

Breaching the void between Other World and the realm of the living was simple with his new power. Once there, he started his campaign against the gods by exterminating an entire galaxy with a single blast. Antimatter was what he called it, and with it, he continued to wipe out entire star systems with ease.

“What fun!” he exclaimed. This, he discovered, was the power the gods had been withholding from lowly creation.

The response from the higher powers in the universe only took a few days. The Kais knew they were outmatched by Nergal's full power, so they quickly contacted Gelia, a Cyntosian witch who possessed not the power to defeat Nergal, but the magical prowess to lock him away forever.

The battle between the two was short, but terribly expansive. Gelia engaged him with her full power immediately, not allowing him the chance to reach even a fraction more of his full power than he had already shown.

His greatest and final folly was that he believed that just because he was more powerful than anyone he had crossed paths with, that meant he couldn't be beaten. Gelia was counting on his ego getting the better of him, and her gambit paid off.

Before Nergal could stop her, she activated a spell she cast before the battle that trapped him in place. With his power struggling against the bonds, he knew that he only had a few seconds at most before he would be free. By that point, however, it was already too late. She quickly used another spell to bind him within the pages of an ancient spellbook.

For ten thousand years, Nergal has been trapped inside that spellbook, unknowingly awaiting the day he would finally be granted freedom.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 10-12-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Mm, Ishtar is still around. I'm just setting the stage.
    Zat's okay. Even though I have a checklist, I haven't decided what order they should go in.

- Parsley's fight
    - Spider-Verse with Ochazuke
    - The Adventures of Etrina and Erosa
    - Meeting Shinku No Manto and Ryu Shingen
    - time permitting, throwdown with Sasheem

Of course, I can juggle several thanks to timey wimey, but still. Gotta map that out.

And GREAT image there, CoR!

Zat's okay. Even though I have a checklist, I haven't decided what order they should go in.

- Parsley's fight

Of course, I can juggle several thanks to timey wimey, but still. Gotta map that out.

Thank Sub, it was his creation. I simply took over because Sub decided to go a different direction. He did the profile even, I just slapped it up.

Arx Inosaan

- Parsley's fight

I've got, like... three things planned.

-Nevanlinna... a mother!?
    -The Namek Saga--Totoma's wish
    -The Kava Saga: Awakened at last!? The Legendary Stupor Saiyan approaches.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 10-12-2018 at 02:23 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Thank Sub, it was his creation. I simply took over because Sub decided to go a different direction. He did the profile even, I just slapped it up.
    WELLLLLL FINE THEN! I WIIIIILLLL!

*ahem*

Great job, Sub!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    -The Kava Saga: Awakened at last!? The Legendary Stupor Saiyan approaches.
    YES YES YES. That should be a season finale.

WELLLLLL FINE THEN! I WIIIIILLLL!

*ahem*

Great job, Sub!

YES YES YES. That should be a season finale.
    And because I'm lazy, none of these things will likely happen on screen.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Incredible Member

Since I'm still stuck figuring out techs, I'll chuck out one of the ideas I have in mind and get some feedback on that.

Mauling: By combining a temporary geas on herself to destroy an enemy and boosting her body's abilities with ki, Riesling can drive herself into a frenzy and unleash a rapid barrage of savage attacks. For the next few seconds, she strikes so quickly that she can't even see what she's attacking. At such speed, she can only rely on her ki sensing and her fine-tuned sense of distance to guide her assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    And because I'm lazy, none of these things will likely happen on screen.
    The Stupor Saiyan has alraady arrived.

Arx Inosaan

check list for Praxat / Qaztoh update

1. Qaztoh uses a room at the Lookout to put all her inventions in and uses the room to hide her stash of space weed.

2 intervention for Qaztoh

3 . Praxat and Qaztoh applied for jobs at Capsule Corp

4. Qaztoh starts drawing plans for space stations and colonies around her home world Qacriea . as well as plans for daycares and adoption centers .

5 Qaztoh wishing upon the enteral dragon to lower the birth rate of her species.

6. Qaztoh gets to work fixing Mr. Gazakai
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

I will say at least that there will be bigger issues than these two, should one of the cast actually use Time Travel. As it Stands Etrina has an 'okay' from Zurvan as far as slowing, reversing and temporarily stopping time.

Time Travel will net an immediate strike.
    Hohohoho.....Wait until you get a load of the machinations Chrona is cooking up time wise......semi daughter or no, Zurvan will have some words to say, no doubt about it.

- Parsley's fight

I dunno, if you or Gen saw it, but I was wondering before if Sasheem could accompany Zaofan and Ochazuke to their journey to the Spider Temple?