Page 187 of 719 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287687 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 10777
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ah, so Held prefers men.

This explains so much.
    That's not what I said!

That said, he does have a lot more bros then fem-bros.

In a very heterosexual way.

I think.

*Check notes*

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    That's not what I said!

That said, he does have a lot more bros then fem-bros.

In a very heterosexual way.

I think.

*Check notes*

Yep.
    There's two ways one can take how well he handles a spear.

Given his aversion to women, and the sheer amount of bromances he's in. PLUS his fondness for Unicorns ...

*checks notes*

I should have noticed this sooner.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

There's two ways one can take how well he handles a spear.

Given his aversion to women, and the sheer amount of bromances he's in. PLUS his fondness for Unicorns ...

*checks notes*

I should have noticed this sooner.
    Okay, hold on a minute.

I would grant you the bromances, and his aversion to women. It's circumstantial evidence, but I can atleast see where the misunderstanding comes from. His spear handling, I would argue that he handles his own spears very well, but it's not like he's known for disarming his opponents and overwhelming them with their own weapons.

But, why are you bringing the Majestic, Virile, Magnificent Unicorn into this? They are clearly worshiped by all sexual preferences. I mean, if anything, their canonical adoration of virgin women (I...think?) confirms Held to be insanely straight, but he's so pure and virtuous that he avoids all but the most pure of women.

Like, Megan and Nevellina are pretty much the only ones he shouldn't avoid, going by old school lore, assuming I planned this, and it's not a massive coincidence.

I would argue that, perhaps the Unicorn is the straightest all creatures. Maybe. I admit I didn't research Unicorn mating habits for Held.....But..Umm....Yeah.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I mean, if anything, their canonical adoration of virgin women (I...think?) confirms Held to be insanely straight, but he's so pure and virtuous that he avoids all but the most pure of women.
    I guess this means Sarada and Held can't be friends
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Okay, hold on a minute.

I would grant you the bromances, and his aversion to women. It's circumstantial evidence, but I can atleast see where the misunderstanding comes from. His spear handling, I would argue that he handles his own spears very well, but it's not like he's known for disarming his opponents and overwhelming them with their own weapons.

But, why are you bringing the Majestic, Virile, Magnificent Unicorn into this? They are clearly worshiped by all sexual preferences. I mean, if anything, their canonical adoration of virgin women (I...think?) confirms Held to be insanely straight, but he's so pure and virtuous that he avoids all but the most pure of women.

Like, Megan and Nevellina are pretty much the only ones he shouldn't avoid, going by old school lore, assuming I planned this, and it's not a massive coincidence.

I would argue that, perhaps the Unicorn is the straightest all creatures. Maybe. I admit I didn't research Unicorn mating habits for Held.....But..Umm....Yeah.
    Because you just described a male Unicorn as:

Majestic, Virile, and Magnificent.

You played yourself.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Because you just described a male Unicorn as:

Majestic, Virile, and Magnificent.

You played yourself.
    ......Okay, I admit, I haven't quite conceptualized female Unicorns yet. I mean, I read the Last Unicorn, so I have the idea, but for all I know, the Bicorns are all female or something.

I mean, they have to mate somehow! Point is, Held is just really, really, really, really, shy around chicks or something. Maybe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I guess this means Sarada and Held can't be friends
    No, he can work through this unconscious Ultra-Instinct esque adversio---

HOLY SHIT, NEW TECH IDEA

No, he can work through this unconscious Ultra-Instinct esque adversio---

HOLY SHIT, NEW TECH IDEA
    Virgin-Instinct, Ultra

Arx Inosaan

Blizzar and Sarada atm:

tenor.gif

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar and Sarada atm:

tenor.gif
    I have to admit, I really do want Held to meet with Grinthorn now. I'm just curious to see how it'd play out. Held's a consummate negotiator and diplomat, but Grinthorn seems damn near unflappable.

I think even if Held cheated and used Shingan to read the guy, fuck all would happen.

...Which, normally doesn't happen outside of Androids, or some insane zen level of bullshit control.

Also, funtimes, KoP. I didn't see any of this coming, but I found it quite amusing.

Astonishing Member

Virgin-Instinct, Ultra
    I look forwards to someone looking at Unicorn lore, and using some elaborate virgin trap to kill Held.

Probably slip some virgins into his party, he'll instinctively be drawn to them, something something Android 18, something something self destruct.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar and Sarada atm:

tenor.gif
    hahahahah

It's obvious this dude isn't what he seems to be. What if he was a part of the First Race and was sent to spy on Earth?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    hahahahah

It's obvious this dude isn't what he seems to be. What if he was a part of the First Race and was sent to spy on Earth?
    Where is Parsely.

I've got some RP's to write, dammit.

Or some kinda Void Creature

Arx Inosaan

He's clearly a MANdroid.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.