Page 190 of 719 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290690 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 10777

Thank goodness for scrying spells.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The Intergalactic Criminal Police Organization or IGCPO for short.

the IGCPO is a intergalactic organization that facilitates Intergalactic police cooperation. this organization primary role is to assist Galactic law enforcement agencies across galaxies in combating all forms of transgalactic crime and terrorism. it is the largest police organization in space cover not only the Milky way Galaxy and it's neighboring galaxies , but Galaxies that are also outside of the Local Group in which the Milk way Galaxy and it's neighboring galaxies reside.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

There's already one of those ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    There's already one of those ?
    Yes, but imagine all the bureaucracy that comes from intergalactic interagency red tape.

It is, truly, the darkest timeline.

Well...it is a little redundant.

Retired Overlord

Or some kinda Void Creature
    Reason why cleric hasn't pushed the button yet.....didn't want Cthylla to be like "Hello Hastur, whats with the weird suit."

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Well...it is a little redundant.
    Agreed, but wait till we see copies of Miras and P-Sta in moustaches and goatees.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Agreed, but wait till we see copies of Miras and P-Sta in moustaches and goatees.
    Oh, you mean Sarim and Sta-p. They're totally different people.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Yes, but imagine all the bureaucracy that comes from intergalactic interagency red tape.

It is, truly, the darkest timeline.
    should be , because Praxat and Qaztoh home planet isn't in the same galaxy as earth is. what I know about the Galaxy police is that they keep order though out the Milky Way galaxy not the Tadpole galaxy where Praxat and Qaztoh home planet is located at.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    should be , because Praxat and Qaztoh home planet isn't in the same galaxy as earth is. what I know about the Galaxy police is that they keep order though out the Milky Way galaxy not the Tadpole galaxy where Praxat and Qaztoh home planet is located at.
    Before you said it covered all quadrants, which...the Galaxy Police already does, at least with some of the backstory I wrote for some of my npcs.

There doesn't really need to be two, man and I don't really see why we can't have your Galactic lawman plots under the galaxy police banner. That way it can be more cohesive with everything else and feel a bit less disconnected than another Galactic Police group we might not even deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Before you said it covered all quadrants, which...the Galaxy Police already does, at least with some of the backstory I wrote for some of my npcs.

There doesn't really need to be two, man and I don't really see why we can't have your Galactic lawman plots under the galaxy police banner. That way it can be more cohesive with everything else and feel a bit less disconnected than another Galactic Police group we might not even deal with.
    It'd be needlessly complicating things. I'm almost positive half of the antics the group have gotten up to weren't even in the Milky Way.

Know for a fact Ishtar's spent more time outside of the Milky Way than in it, and she knows about the GP enough to dislike them. So like ... no need for two. Basically what KoP said >_>

Arx Inosaan

When Jinzi ran off, he left Meagan behind *sigh*

I'll have other thinsg fro her to do .
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Going to be rather occupied today, will have responses and such tomorrow.

Thank goodness for scrying spells.
    Indeed, clever stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Oh, you mean Sarim and Sta-p. They're totally different people.
    Whenever there's crime, you know you're in trouble when the officers start stuttering "STA-P!" loudly.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Indeed, clever stuff.
    Thanks !

It's admittedly risky.

Cleric's Plot-Fu! beats out Ishtar's resistances to outside influences/physical alterations ... but Auroc fell for the bait easily enough, and is on shaky enough ground with his alteration of the compact after certain terms were agreed to; that I should be okay long enough to at least get a location.[/QUOTE]

Arx Inosaan

I'm I just going off how the Galaxy police is in the actual canon. which is they basically keep order though out the Milky Way Galaxy . in actual canon there's nothing mention about them deal with other galaxies so in the actual canon they only have jurisdiction in the Milky Way Galaxy not other galaxies . intergalactic is actually a better word to use when referring to multiple Galaxies, because the word Galactic refers to normally just one Galaxy.

name Galaxy Police doesn't even seem applied something like Intergalactic stuff. ICPO is based on Interpol. I just don't see how law enforcement group with a name like the Galaxy police could possibly have jurisdiction in other Galaxies. I look at one of NPC profiles and it mentions quadrants of the galaxy ( which I believe refers to the Milky way Galaxy ).

I didn't see any mention of other galaxies anywhere in the prolife. I was going to make ICPO to cover multiple galaxies not just quadrants in the same galaxy. Praxat and Qaztoh Home world Qacriea is located in the Tadpole Galaxy which is not a neighboring Galaxy to the Milky way. it's out side of the Galaxy Group the Milky Way is a part of.

the only way a law enforcement group with the title of Galaxy Police could possibly have jurisdiction over other galaxies is if the word Galaxy in there name refers to galaxy super clusters not just only the Milky Way Galaxy. a galaxy super cluster is cosmic structure that consists of anywhere from hundreds to thousands of galaxies. a galaxy group is a group of galaxies, a galaxy cluster is a collection of galaxy groups , and a galaxy super cluster is a group of Galaxy clusters.

so in from what read online about how cosmic structures work I believe the order goes like this Universe > Galaxy Super Cluster > Galaxy Cluster > Galaxy Group > Galaxy > Star System.
    My Forum check it out