Page 191 of 719 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291691 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I'm I just going off how the Galaxy police is in the actual canon. which is they basically keep order though out the Milky Way Galaxy . in actual canon there's nothing mention about them deal with other galaxies so in the actual canon they only have jurisdiction in the Milky Way Galaxy not other galaxies . intergalactic is actually a better word to use when referring to multiple Galaxies, because the word Galactic refers to normally just one Galaxy.

name Galaxy Police doesn't even seem applied something like Intergalactic stuff. ICPO is based on Interpol. I just don't see how law enforcement group with a name like the Galaxy police could possibly have jurisdiction in other Galaxies. I look at one of NPC profiles and it mentions quadrants of the galaxy ( which I believe refers to the Milky way Galaxy ).

I didn't see any mention of other galaxies anywhere in the prolife. I was going to make ICPO to cover multiple galaxies not just quadrants in the same galaxy. Praxat and Qaztoh Home world Qacriea is located in the Tadpole Galaxy which is not a neighboring Galaxy to the Milky way. it's out side of the Galaxy Group the Milky Way is a part of.

the only way a law enforcement group with the title of Galaxy Police could possibly have jurisdiction over other galaxies is if the word Galaxy in there name refers to galaxy super clusters not just only the Milky Way Galaxy. a galaxy super cluster is cosmic structure that consists of anywhere from hundreds to thousands of galaxies. a galaxy group is a group of galaxies, a galaxy cluster is a collection of galaxy groups , and a galaxy super cluster is a group of Galaxy clusters.

so in from what read online about how cosmic structures work I believe the order goes like this Universe > Galaxy Super Cluster > Galaxy Cluster > Galaxy Group > Galaxy > Star System.
    Beyond the fact that they've operated outside the Milky Way previously ?

Cuz they have.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Cyanna is with Charco.

Dash was last seen with Zaofan, which I guess means that she is not busy doing anythimg at the moment.

Meagan was with Jinzi, until he took off for Capital City without her. So now she's not doing anything.

Just needed to clear that up for myself.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Whenever there's crime, you know you're in trouble when the officers start stuttering "STA-P!" loudly.
    For example, when you start picking on the cops by playing keep away with their guns or you tell them to stop hitting themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Beyond the fact that they've operated outside the Milky Way previously ?

Cuz they have.
    Just to back this up, the way the Galaxy Police operate in DB canon doesn't necessarily equate to the same in DBM, but moreso, DBM's diverged so much from the way DB does things anyway that canon shouldn't restrict anything in DBM.

That is, Dragon Ball itself is a foundation for us to play with, sure, but this game isn't 100% trying to stick to what's set up there, since this is a different universe and, above all else, a game. Therefore, just because the Galaxy Police in Dragon Ball sticks to the Milky Way doesn't mean the Galaxy Police in DBM/Universe 15 can't operate outside of it. I believe the GP of this game have already acted outside the Milky Way before. There are a ton of variations that in this game that follow Dragon Ball tropes and ideas, but variations nonetheless.

On a meta level, too, other canon universes in Super showed that while they have similarities to Universe 7, they act differently, too. U6 Saiyans and Namekians operate differently, and the Universe 2 Yardrat was way more powerful than the Yardrats of U7. So even within Dragon Ball itself, there are examples of other universes doing things differently than Universe 7.
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-13-2018 at 06:06 PM.

I'm I just going off how the Galaxy police is in the actual canon. which is they basically keep order though out the Milky Way Galaxy . in actual canon there's nothing mention about them deal with other galaxies so in the actual canon they only have jurisdiction in the Milky Way Galaxy not other galaxies . intergalactic is actually a better word to use when referring to multiple Galaxies, because the word Galactic refers to normally just one Galaxy.

name Galaxy Police doesn't even seem applied something like Intergalactic stuff. ICPO is based on Interpol. I just don't see how law enforcement group with a name like the Galaxy police could possibly have jurisdiction in other Galaxies. I look at one of NPC profiles and it mentions quadrants of the galaxy ( which I believe refers to the Milky way Galaxy ).

I didn't see any mention of other galaxies anywhere in the prolife. I was going to make ICPO to cover multiple galaxies not just quadrants in the same galaxy. Praxat and Qaztoh Home world Qacriea is located in the Tadpole Galaxy which is not a neighboring Galaxy to the Milky way. it's out side of the Galaxy Group the Milky Way is a part of.

the only way a law enforcement group with the title of Galaxy Police could possibly have jurisdiction over other galaxies is if the word Galaxy in there name refers to galaxy super clusters not just only the Milky Way Galaxy. a galaxy super cluster is cosmic structure that consists of anywhere from hundreds to thousands of galaxies. a galaxy group is a group of galaxies, a galaxy cluster is a collection of galaxy groups , and a galaxy super cluster is a group of Galaxy clusters.

so in from what read online about how cosmic structures work I believe the order goes like this Universe > Galaxy Super Cluster > Galaxy Cluster > Galaxy Group > Galaxy > Star System.
    Do what you want then, I guess. It's just that if you want some sort of subplot about space police in the overall plot, why not just have it all under one banner so ot won't seem so far removed from the to as a whole and that way you can interact with other people and characters better.

If the Tadpole galaxy is really that far away that it has its own Galaxy Police, completely unrelated to the Galaxy Police we have, what will any of this stuff mean in the long run, y'know?

Plus with a name based on Interpol, it implies they operate in a scope spanning multiple galaxies, but I'm not sure what they'd do that the Galaxy Police don't already cover.

Also there's no need to toss shade IC

I mean end of the day, I'm guessing no one but Bruce's characters will ever mention, reference, or deal with whatever this "NotGalaxyPoliceButTotallyGalaxyPolice" is. Which is fine or whatever. Everyone will just assume they were cracked on the head too many times or something.

And yea, what's with the bm ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Do what you want then, I guess. It's just that if you want some sort of subplot about space police in the overall plot, why not just have it all under one banner so ot won't seem so far removed from the to as a whole and that way you can interact with other people and characters better.

If the Tadpole galaxy is really that far away that it has its own Galaxy Police, completely unrelated to the Galaxy Police we have, what will any of this stuff mean in the long run, y'know?

Plus with a name based on Interpol, it implies they operate in a scope spanning multiple galaxies, but I'm not sure what they'd do that the Galaxy Police don't already cover.

Also there's no need to toss shade IC
    actually I deiced that the IGCPO is a fictitious group meaning they don't actually exit in U15 and I'm just going to use the Galaxy Police but expanding it so that it covers multiple Galaxy super clusters. so basically we're now back to only have one group of space Law enforcement. all Space police are now under one banner.

The Tadpole Galaxy is a actually galaxy in our universe and in our universe the Tadpole Galaxy is 400 million light years away form earth. our observable universe is 93 billion light years wide , but 13.8 billion years old. our universe is larger than it is old. I do know that U15 is in fact much younger than our actual universe, but I don't know if it's actually smaller too.

note: I have it that the IGCPO is just a fictitious group that the Captain of the Space Pirate group that Qaztoh was living with just made up in a RP Post. this Space Pirate Captain is also mention in the same RP post to pretty much make up bull **** stories.

okay U15 is 50 million years old which is way younger than our universe . I aspect that U15 base on it's age should be approximately three hundred forty million light years in size . if it's only just that big I'm going to have to recton how far the Tadpole Galaxy is in U15.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-13-2018 at 06:59 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I'm just going to point out that Auroc has pretty much proven himself to be nothing more than a liar in less than an hour; despite his claims to the contrary.

Pretty sure he beat Sasheem out for the "Worst Self-Proclaimed ____ in DB: M".

Arx Inosaan

actually I deiced that the IGCPO is a fictitious group meaning they don't actually exit in U15 and I'm just going to use the Galaxy Police but expanding it so that it covers multiple Galaxy super clusters. so basically we're now back to only have one group of space Law enforcement. all Space police are now under one banner.

The Tadpole Galaxy is a actually galaxy in our universe and in our universe the Tadpole Galaxy is 400 million light years away form earth. our observable universe is 93 billion light years wide , but 13.8 billion years old. our universe is larger than it is old. I do know that U15 is in fact much younger than our actual universe, but I don't know if it's actually smaller too.

note: I have it that the IGCPO is just a fictitious group that the Captain of the Space Pirate group that Qaztoh was living with just made up in a RP Post. this Space Pirate Captain is also mention in the same RP post to pretty much make up bull **** stories.

okay U15 is 50 million years old which is way younger than our universe . I aspect that U15 base on it's age should be approximately three hundred forty million light years in size . if it's only just that big I'm going to have to recton how far the Tadpole Galaxy is in U15.
    Right then. Well, I've been working on a lot of stuff involving the Galaxy Police, so if you ever wanna collaborate pm or ask on here. It'd be good in case ideas clash and whatnot.

I'm just going to point out that Auroc has pretty much proven himself to be nothing more than a liar in less than an hour; despite his claims to the contrary.

Pretty sure he beat Sasheem out for the "Worst Self-Proclaimed ____ in DB: M".
    Sasheem: HA! That means Sasheem's the BEST Worst Self-Pro....HOLDON WAITAMINUTE NO!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem: HA! That means Sasheem's the BEST Worst Self-Pro....HOLDON WAITAMINUTE NO!
    Ishtar: Again, checkmate.

--

On that note, Ishtar should probably give Zaofan, or Ochazuke the Katchin Knife that Sasheem is bound to; or she could dump it in a Black Hole ... it can't be destroyed, and Sasheem would never be free.

Arx Inosaan

Tadpole Galaxy info for U15

this Galaxy is base on the real Tadpole Galaxy which is 400 million light years away from our earth. however since U15 is in fact much younger than our actually Galaxy. the distances between The Tadpole Galaxy and Earth in U15 wouldn't be the same as the distances between our earth and the real Tadpole galaxy.

Now if U15 is what I guess to be three hundred forty million light years in size . base on this guessment I would place Tadpole Galaxy that's in U15 to be exactly 1,462,365.59 light years away from U15 Earth.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Hm. I'm wondering how the announcement that there are going to be five to seven aliens living on or near Earth for the purpose of deterring/fending off future invasions is going to go over. Would transparency even be worth the possible mass panic? Would it even be necessary?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Hm. I'm wondering how the announcement that there are going to be five to seven aliens living on or near Earth for the purpose of deterring/fending off future invasions is going to go over. Would transparency even be worth the possible mass panic? Would it even be necessary?
    I mean I'd try to make it past the whole.

"Grinthorn is watching you have sex, probably." Before we start worrying about the ramifications of the deal.

Arx Inosaan

Ishtar: Again, checkmate.

--

On that note, Ishtar should probably give Zaofan, or Ochazuke the Katchin Knife that Sasheem is bound to; or she could dump it in a Black Hole ... it can't be destroyed, and Sasheem would never be free.
    Well, Sasheem would greatly prefer one option over the other...

Astonishing Member

Decided to make an adjustment to Shingan, taking into account the power of evolution, and Held being a fast learner....Also, the fact he's like, always dealing with magic. I think it's a reasonable progression, considering he's had magical abilities since...Like.....Before the raid, even, but I am open to discussion.

Shingan(Red): A hereditary technique among the Navada-Jin, it has numerous variants. In this case, the eyes are turned an opaque blood red, overtaking the finer details of the eyes. Allows for in depth-analysis and prediction based on superlative ki sense, giving away the finer details of delicate movements from great distances.

As a result of his near constant exposure to Magic, through both his abilities and on the field of battle, Held's Shingan has evolved to allow him to sense and view Magic in a similar manner to ki, enhancing his prediction and sensory abilities even further.