Page 200 of 719 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300700 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Unfortunately, I've been a bit...wiped out, in general, the past few days, so I'll probably abstain.
    Fair enough. Hope you can get some rest soon, though! Totoma and the GP Elite Katchin Squadron teaming up in the future would be JUST the explosive teamup U15 needs.

Clarification of the Scarlet Shield. The monster here is the best representation I can think of, but adjusted to DBZ speeds.

https://youtu.be/w4B6PpwmZl0?t=282

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Clarification of the Scarlet Shield. The monster here is the best representation I can think of, but adjusted to DBZ speeds.

https://youtu.be/w4B6PpwmZl0?t=282
    Hm. I remember asking some time ago whether Ki Nullification would be able to weaken shields enough for Parsley break through it. Guess we'll find out.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma: ...you too, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Hm. I remember asking some time ago whether Ki Nullification would be able to weaken shields enough for Parsley break through it. Guess we'll find out.
    Sweet jeebus, if there were ever two posts about penetrating the impenetrable that needed to go together...

Oh, Saiyan foreplay...

Sweet jeebus, if there were ever two posts about penetrating the impenetrable that needed to go together...

Oh, Saiyan foreplay...
    No no.

If this was Saiyan foreplay, Parsley would have already beaten you to a pulp.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    No no.

If this was Saiyan foreplay, Parsley would have already beaten you to a pulp.
    *gulp*

Good thing for you, she has no taste for men.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

well a bit of David Floyd Skynyrd Sinatra's past is shown in the RP. in my post in the RP David is shown passing both a written and physical test required to be on the Galaxy police with flying colors. however a psychological evaluation show that he was wiling to get results despite the concern for others safety . in question about a rampaging monster his answer was that to just simply annihilate the monster with no regard to the safety of civilians.

then during a question that involved team work. he is answer was to simply to use and sacrifice his own team mates to achieve results. because of his psychological evaluation results David didn't get in to the Galaxy Police.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

*gulp*

<snip>
    ....ya know, at first, I thought the 500 internal server error was intentional, lol. Then I realized that youtube is down.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley has nowhere else to go. She might duck out to see her girlfriend, but other than that, Lookout it is.
    Sorry I'm late, had a Gala to attend. Makeup is a pain to put on and a pain to wash off. Thank goodness I don't have to do it every day. Can Dash join in?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

well KingofPie you can take part in NPC Sonata's backstory in the RP if you want since it does somewhat involved the Galaxy Police. I do have idea that Sonata's twin brother in Sonata's backstory makes it on to the Galaxy Police.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Sorry I'm late, had a Gala to attend. Makeup is a pain to put on and a pain to wash off. Thank goodness I don't have to do it every day. Can Dash join in?
    Join in Parsley v Zaofan, I hope?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sure, Tami. I forgot Parsley offered to train Dash.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    well KingofPie you can take part in NPC Sonata's backstory in the RP if you want since it does somewhat involved the Galaxy Police. I do have idea that Sonata's twin brother in Sonata's backstory makes it on to the Galaxy Police.
    I could add something to it, maybe. How long ago did it take place and what kind of role would I need to play in it exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    ...yeah, Zaofan's doing his best, but Parsley isn't. And she's winning.

So yeah, jump right on in