Page 201 of 719 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    ...yeah, Zaofan's doing his best, but Parsley isn't. And she's winning.

So yeah, jump right on in
    I'm a little tired, so I need to think how to do this without getting Dash killed by accident.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

...yeah, Zaofan's doing his best, but Parsley isn't. And she's winning.

So yeah, jump right on in
    Has Zao maybe considered trying harder?

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I mean Zaofan could /technically/ beat Parsley 10/10 if he kept Cherry Pie on him at all times. Just throw it when she's about ready to waste him, and he's got a ring-out.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean Zaofan could /technically/ beat Parsley 10/10 if he kept Cherry Pie on him at all times. Just throw it when she's about ready to waste him, and he's got a ring-out.
    If you ain't cheating, you aint trying.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'm a little tired, so I need to think how to do this without getting Dash killed by accident.
    Hahaha.

"By accident".

This is true. I've decided that cherry pie is Parsley's weakness.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

If you ain't cheating, you aint trying.
    "If you ain't cheatin', you won't be eatin'." - Held Debon, Space Hobo

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    This is true. I've decided that cherry pie is Parsley's weakness.
    Parsley's song for Avoca:

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Parsley's song for Avoca:

Thousands of light years away, a lone Saiyan female suddenly turns bright red.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

blarg, busy day and totally behind...I'll get something in tomorrow for Etrina. ;_;

Astonishing Member

Also, is Chaun coming back? I've pretty much avoided an entire branch that would be pretty well suited for Held via Shingan, but I try to minimize overlap. But, if he's for all intents and purposes being replaced by Riesling.....

[mumble]has Zao maybe considered trying harder[/mumble]

That's you! [/VegetaPiccoloKrillin]

Zaofan needs to train in the event that he does not have pie on him. There will come a day when he is unarmed of food.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    blarg, busy day and totally behind...I'll get something in tomorrow for Etrina. ;_;
    If you're playing catch up, I hope you enjoy the fight so far!

[mumble]has Zao maybe considered trying harder[/mumble]

That's you! [/VegetaPiccoloKrillin]

Zaofan needs to train in the event that he does not have pie on him. There will come a day when he is unarmed of food.

If you're playing catch up, I hope you enjoy the fight so far!
    Falling asleep. Catch you tomorrow.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    I could add something to it, maybe. How long ago did it take place and what kind of role would I need to play in it exactly?
    it takes place eleven years and six months ago but a part involving David Floyd Skynyrd Sinatra's backstory of him not getting in the Galaxy Police because he's mentally unstable psychopath takes place one year before. Sonata back story takes place on his home planet Deoyama , specifically in his home town after he gets home from fighting in a bloody interstellar war only to find it overrun by a crime boss name Bugsy and his goons. Bugsy and his goons have been going around terrorizing Sonata's home town and forces a place called Ozzy's hardware to pay them for protection .

in the second part Sonata and David meet and it's inform by Sonata that David was sent into exile before this backstory took place. Sonata backstory should show paths that three individuals took , Sonata- Space Pirate ( the headstrong and stubborn one) , his twin brother ( the smart one) - Galaxy Police , and David ( psychopath one ) - crime boss of an Criminal Empire.

have Idea that David does something horrible in Sonata's back story that makes Sonata what to hunt him down and kill him. that his twin brother who made it on the Galaxy Police is trying to convince him not to go down that road. to let the Galaxy Police handle David, but Sonata won't listen . he and his twin brother would get into a scuffle which would result in Sonata think his twin brother is died after failing to save him from fallen off a steep cliff.

every Esper that's the race that lives on the planet Deoyama follow a band / music artist name pattern. hmm you could take the role of Sonata's twin brother or just do the scene where Sonata's twin brother makes it on the Galaxy Police. also the Galaxy that Sonata's home world is hasn't been stated.

note: Espers are heavily Jojo inspire alien race complete with their own stand like entities called specters. for Sonata and his twin brother I kind of envision a rocky relationship. Sonata is the headstrong and stubborn brother who just wants to do things his way , and the other brother is the level headed smart one. he's the brother who would try to talk Sonata out of during reckless things.

the type of brother who would have tried to convince Sonata not to go off to fight in war that basically had no point to it.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-16-2018 at 09:42 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

I have no idea what time is 'now' in the current state of the campaign, but it is clearly opposite day for Ochazuke and Zaofan.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Sorry, been busy these last two days.

Did I miss anything before I continue I to this time skip?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I have no idea what time is 'now' in the current state of the campaign, but it is clearly opposite day for Ochazuke and Zaofan.
    Sarada and Ocha can have that talk now, if you'd like.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!