Page 209 of 719 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309709 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I'm just saying, Held hasn't once come remotely close to dying.

Jack's chosen the right man to learn from.
    In fairness, the only time Held's done more than offer an attack or two, was during the base raid.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'm just saying, Held hasn't once come remotely close to dying.

Jack's chosen the right man to learn from.
    But how is he supposed to evolve if he doesn't die?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    In fairness, the only time Held's done more than offer an attack or two, was during the base raid.
    Hey, it's not Held's fault his writer prefers more contained 5 person missions as opposed to the hellish chaos of 20 man royal rumble free for alls.

Besides, if Piccolo taught me anything from the movies, it's pick your shot, then move out. Pressing your luck doesn't go well for non Saiyans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    But how is he supposed to evolve if he doesn't die?
    Ideally, he'd evolve in the midst of battle without dying, but since like, everyone getting five shotted *Glances at Hammer* It doesn't go so hot.

I admit, I didn't realize I'd have to make Held Saiyan-Esque to make things happen back then....He'd be so much stronger if I gave him a different personality, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " I only took Juppter to deal with stress." " without it how I'm supposed to deal with the stress of ruling over entire race."
    Sarada: Find a consort. You'd be amazed at how much stress you can relieve on a nightly basis
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

INB4 Praxxat gets addicted again and tries to get Held to go find her drug of choice.

Little did she know, Held says no to drugs.

...Until she offers to buy him his own moon.

...Then Held says hell yeah, until Crazy Horn stomps a mudhole in him for such unworthy acts.

Sarada: Find a consort. You'd be amazed at how much stress you can relieve on a nightly basis
    Ishtar: *gives a thumbs up from the crater she's in*
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ideally, he'd evolve in the midst of battle without dying, but since like, everyone getting five shotted *Glances at Hammer* It doesn't go so hot.

I admit, I didn't realize I'd have to make Held Saiyan-Esque to make things happen back then....He'd be so much stronger if I gave him a different personality, or something.
    I dunno, I think you did make him Saiyan-Esque. After all, Saiyan men don't pay much attention to Saiyan women.

INB4 Praxxat gets addicted again and tries to get Held to go find her drug of choice.

Little did she know, Held says no to drugs.

...Until she offers to buy him his own moon.

...Then Held says hell yeah, until Crazy Horn stomps a mudhole in him for such unworthy acts.
    Alll this transpires, then Held finds out that Praxxat is dirt broke and the "moon" she offered to buy him was her pulling her pants down and mooning him. Sarada laughs uproariously in the distance.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

I dunno, I think you did make him Saiyan-Esque. After all, Saiyan men don't pay much attention to Saiyan women.

Alll this transpires, then Held finds out that Praxxat is dirt broke and the "moon" she offered to buy him was her pulling her pants down and mooning him. Sarada laughs uproariously in the distance.
    .....I now regret not having Held get married and then neglecting his wife for the entirety of the series.

Hey, Cleric? How does Eva feel about Nevadians?

Astonishing Member

I couldn't help myself, KOP.

It called to me.

Astonishing Member

Also, I'll respond to you post nap, Pvtrc.

I just wanted to get that post in.

In my head canon, Held talks to Jack, and then runs to get whatever he got from his room, and then runs over Sasheem.

.....I now regret not having Held get married and then neglecting his wife for the entirety of the series.

Hey, Cleric? How does Eva feel about Nevadians?
    INB4 Held is actually married to Hilda, but forgot.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Xiuhcoatl The mechanical Golem that destroy Zykona and her brother Demjir's home planet.

the race that Zykona and her brother's people were at war with. the war that result in the creation of the mechanical golem

the late creators of Xiuhcoatl

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-18-2018 at 06:30 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Sasheem: Please...help...me...

Everyone else:

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

INB4 Cleric forgets Hilda existed and does this to torture Held.

He's been messing with me something serious, figure it's time he shares the love >_>

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    INB4 Cleric forgets Hilda existed and does this to torture Held.

He's been messing with me something serious, figure it's time he shares the love >_>
    ...It's actually why Held wasn't in any rush to leave earth the last three years. And why he's dilly dallying about returning to Nevada.

I mean, yeah, the GP wouldn't let him return to Nevada for legal reasons, but surely a dood as seasoned as Held would have known not to file a flight plan. I mean, if he really wanted to, I'm sure he could have found /some/ way to let everyone know he was alive sooner, even if deepspace Nevada is a bitch to contact.

Nope. This is all some subconcious instinct to avoid a wife he blocked out of his mind.