Page 210 of 719 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310710 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    ...It's actually why Held wasn't in any rush to leave earth the last three years. And why he's dilly dallying about returning to Nevada.

I mean, yeah, the GP wouldn't let him return to Nevada for legal reasons, but surely a dood as seasoned as Held would have known not to file a flight plan. I mean, if he really wanted to, I'm sure he could have found /some/ way to let everyone know he was alive sooner, even if deepspace Nevada is a bitch to contact.

Nope. This is all some subconcious instinct to avoid a wife he blocked out of his mind.
    Hilda: I have been searching for my ... husband for some time. I wish to consummate our union. A thing that occurred several years ago after a night on Space Vegas.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I honestly can't say Sasheem wasn't asking for this reaction. God forbid he run into Zaofan or Etrina at this point lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hilda: I have been searching for my ... husband for some time. I wish to consummate our union. A thing that occurred several years ago after a night on Space Vegas.
    Held is going to land on Space Vegas, get some weird PTSD, and this arc is going to go from a buddy movie, to a noir film in a hurry.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    I honestly can't say Sasheem wasn't asking for this reaction. God forbid he run into Zaofan or Etrina at this point lol.
    Zaofans reaction: ................................^_________________ ___________________________________^

Really, as messed up as he is ... All someone would need to do is locate P-Sta's energy signature in Sasheem's biomass and casually pluck him out. That Ishtar's not there to do it, is kind of a shame really.

Of course ... she probably wouldn't.

He might prove useful with Auroc.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Really, as messed up as he is ... All someone would need to do is locate P-Sta's energy signature in Sasheem's biomass and casually pluck him out. That Ishtar's not there to do it, is kind of a shame really.

Of course ... she probably wouldn't.

He might prove useful with Auroc.
    True, but at this point, P-Sta is incredibly tiny and they'd need some kinda micro-tweezers to pull him out. Even P-Sta can't locate him in there.

And speaking of Auroc, that reminds me...I meant to mention early about his status as a Proto-Majin. If Sasheem knew that, he'd wouldn't take Auroc seriously at all. After all, what kind of Majin, even a primordial sort wants people to love him?

Tasure picked up a few things from training Ishtar, that she did.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

True, but at this point, P-Sta is incredibly tiny and they'd need some kinda micro-tweezers to pull him out. Even P-Sta can't locate him in there.

And speaking of Auroc, that reminds me...I meant to mention early about his status as a Proto-Majin. If Sasheem knew that, he'd wouldn't take Auroc seriously at all. After all, what kind of Majin, even a primordial sort wants people to love him?
    They'd just need to pull out the bit of "Sasheem Pudding" that has P-Sta's energy in it. Though ... Ishtar proved almost instantly what Auroc wants isn't love. He's simply using that as a way of obfuscating his true goal; subjugation.

Figure Sasheem would be pretty pleased with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Tasure picked up a few things from training Ishtar, that she did.
    Ishtar's been alive long enough to know that people are at their best when they're faced with dying.

In that respect, she's fairly Saiyan-like.

EDIT: It's how she's trained the two people she's actually trained after all (Sarada/Totoma). She nearly drowned the one, and nearly got beaten to death by the other.

But damn if she didn't get results.

Arx Inosaan

They'd just need to pull out the bit of "Sasheem Pudding" that has P-Sta's energy in it. Though ... Ishtar proved almost instantly what Auroc wants isn't love. He's simply using that as a way of obfuscating his true goal; subjugation.

Figure Sasheem would be pretty pleased with that.
    Oddly enough, Sasheem would hate that even more. Subjugation's too uniform and orderly.

Oddly enough, Sasheem would hate that even more. Subjugation's too uniform and orderly.
    What if it's interspersed by random purges?
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Parsley has unlocked Ultra Compensation Mode!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Outta the blue with that Vocado visit.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Outta the blue with that Vocado visit.
    She and I talked about it a while ago, so it's good.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She and I talked about it a while ago, so it's good.
    Aw man.

I was hoping it was more spontaneous.

Like how Held runs away from women. Look, he didn't even say goodbye to all the ladies on the Lookout !

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Sasheem: Somebody....a senzu bean....

Erosa: *holds up senzu bean* You want a senzu bean?

Sasheem: Yes....

Erosa: *slowly pops it into her own mouth and walks away with a **** eating grin*

Sasheem: