Page 236 of 719 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Oh don't worry. Zaofan and Etrina are still having breakfast, but Cleric just started the Spider-Shrine time skip, too, so Zaofan and Balon are in the jungle. Now would be a good time for Dash to pop up and start anew.
    Should she join in?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lieutenant Stratovarius of the Galaxy Police has arrived on Earth with a mysterious Toadian wearing royal attire imprison in a crystalize structure he found buried in sand on a dead planet in the North Galaxy. he is at Capsule Corp seeking aid from Capsule Corp to undo the crystallization process done on the mysterious Toadian who is still alive to free it. this happens before the Spider-Shrine Time Skip, but after Khan hands Qaztoh's Juppter stash to the Galaxy Police.

the crystalize structure is 2000 years old meaning that the mysterious Toadian has been imprison in it for 2000 years.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lord have mercy I almost needed four posts. Had to tone it down as well, had originally planned on having Nergal tear her wings off (but she never needed to use them) and Cleric probably would have been angry.

ANYWAY.

Next installment starts tomorrow, probably. Otherwise, lemme know what y'all think.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

I was contemplating have Jack and Held have a rough time, but at this rate, I'm thinking Held and Jack should just utterly crush Space Vegas, as a nice contrast to how everyone else is doing.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Inda’ren: GoD Of Universe 15, deceased.

Asha’rah: God of Creation, universe 15 (active).

Sakin: Angel of Universe 15, Rebel, hiding.

Shima: God of Creation, universe 18. Serving penance as Sihn’s Last Whisper gun.

Shek’hinah: Goddess of the Underworld.

Hammer: God of Destruction of Universe 18. Deceased.

Stine: Angel of Universe 13. Helped kill Shek'hinah.

Banefire: Demon Lord, caught/dead/trapped.

Zurvan: Acting Supreme Kai of Time for Universes 13-18.

Sihn: Acting Supreme Kai of Universes 13-18.

Auroc: “God” of the universe 15 Threshlings. A proto-Majin and former assistant to Sakin. Fled during the rebellion in an act of cowardice rather than side with either group.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I was contemplating have Jack and Held have a rough time, but at this rate, I'm thinking Held and Jack should just utterly crush Space Vegas, as a nice contrast to how everyone else is doing.
    This is a solid yes.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Cyanna has something to show Etrina. Something she found on their trip to Whilem's world.

Forgot that bit.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Shortened the time of Parsley's captivity to two weeks and four days.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    .....and great Father Cthulhu has not awoken to offer us his guidance. The brood is fragmented on what can be done......So I have come here."
    This has the potential to get very meta...

the mysterious Toadian that Lieutenant Stratovarius is ancient Toadian Queen Name Althena Orpheus. written down in Toadian Historical documents as the worst Queen in the history of the Toadian Kingdom. The Queen who abandoned the Kingdom 2,000 years ago. However those always two sides to an story.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    This has the potential to get very meta...
    Yes, yes it do.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Phew, that's done.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

...well fuck. Didn't see that coming.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Phew, that's done.
    Seriously??? Sigh....

Not sure what to make of this.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-23-2018 at 05:13 PM.