Page 241 of 719 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 10777

in the RP Earl tells Jinzi that it would take him eight hours to analyze the shards that Shining Star broke off the Crystalize structure . Earl will be doing the analyzation of the Crystalize structure that the Althena is imprison in. also In the RP he estimates the time it would take to free Althena from her imprisonment if Praxat and Jinzi work together is 4 days.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I've finally caught up. One of the white tokens in front of Parsley better be how she turned Zaofan, Dash, and Etrina into smarter, better fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I've finally caught up. One of the white tokens in front of Parsley better be how she turned Zaofan, Dash, and Etrina into smarter, better fighters.
    Doubt it'll be enough to overturn 350 million murders.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Oh, there's a reason why I've taken so long, beyond the usual writer's block.
    Well, at least when she shows up, it'll be after Ishtar's been through hell and Back. Not literally of course ... Hell is quite nice, very pretty gardens.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

In the RP Praxat estimates the time it will take for her and Jinzi to free Althena from her crystal imprisonment to be a week.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Doubt it'll be enough to overturn 350 million murders.
    Oh no, it won't move that scale a single inch. But then again, if Zaofan becomes a better killer thanks to her, does that add to her total, too?

But I would like to add that Parsley can *almost* undo her two genocides if she ends slavery. And if she remembers Sarada's birthday.

Last edited by Cyke; 10-24-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Question. Does being effectively a "Watcher in Training", mean Ishtar is a responsible for the trillions of deaths, and thousands of years of suffering she did not lift a finger to stop ?

Do mortal ... ethics and morals apply to those who don't suffer the same ... mortality ?

Arx Inosaan

Have I been slowly working on that very question ?

... THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT.

Arx Inosaan

Question. Does being effectively a "Watcher in Training", mean Ishtar is a responsible for the trillions of deaths, and thousands of years of suffering she did not lift a finger to stop ?

Do mortal ... ethics and morals apply to those who don't suffer the same ... mortality ?
    I would imagine there's a balancing effect of some sort, i.e. the role that we play in the universe. Is killing someone justified if it saves hundreds? Does the knowledge of a watcher seeing Galactus feast time and again help the Fantastic Four and other planets to fight him off?

But if Ishtar is a "Watcher in Training," then she will know not to root for the New York Yankees, thus saving herself 99.15 points.

Though, the mental image of Ishtar stealing copper wire from a decommissioned military base does strike me as very petty and very funny.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Mato ended slavery on Vocado, so he's going straight to heaven, baby!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Mato ended slavery on Vocado, so he's going straight to heaven, baby!
    He once used the term "Bro-Code," though, so that's -8.20 points.

In fairness, he was talking shorthand for Broly Code, a set of contingency plans for the maniacal Legendary Super Saiyan, but still. Ted Danson doesn't forget.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

He once used the term "Bro-Code," though, so that's -8.20 points.

In fairness, he was talking shorthand for Broly Code, a set of contingency plans for the maniacal Legendary Super Saiyan, but still. Ted Danson doesn't forget.
    Ah, but he also carefully placed a spider outside twenty times, so that +40 points.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I would imagine there's a balancing effect of some sort, i.e. the role that we play in the universe. Is killing someone justified if it saves hundreds? Does the knowledge of a watcher seeing Galactus feast time and again help the Fantastic Four and other planets to fight him off?

But if Ishtar is a "Watcher in Training," then she will know not to root for the New York Yankees, thus saving herself 99.15 points.
    I mean she doesn't understand the concept of betting. She always picks the winning side. Where's the gamble.

Though, the mental image of Ishtar stealing copper wire from a decommissioned military base does strike me as very petty and very funny.
    Yea, Zurvan was training Ishtar to basically be as neutral as is possible.

Or was he.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Cthylla: Everything and everyone you know, love or interact with will one day cease to move, function and exist. In the end you either bare witness or don't......so come watch the universe burn with me.