Page 242 of 719 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 10777
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean she doesn't understand the concept of betting. She always picks the winning side. Where's the gamble.

It's like you're challenging Held and Jack. Game of strip poker. Winner take all.

Astonishing Member

No, Parsley!

Don't show weakness!

Tell her it was the price you pay to obtain the title of Baddest Bitch In The Universe (BBITU)! Tell her your only regret was that you got what was coming to you, before you could give more people what was coming to them (Your fist).

;_;

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    No, Parsley!

Don't show weakness!

Tell her it was the price you pay to obtain the title of Baddest Bitch In The Universe (BBITU)! Tell her your only regret was that you got what was coming to you, before you could give more people what was coming to them (Your fist).

;_;
    Parsley's broken herself down so she can rebuild herself. Badder and bitchier than ever!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley's broken herself down so she can rebuild herself. Badder and bitchier than ever!
    Respect.

They have orders to kill her on sight in Nevada. It would be a pity of they had to ammend it to "Maybe shoot on site? She's kind of an asshole, but I guess she's mellowed out, so maybe there's a reason she's here other than violence, I mean--"

And then the order cuts out, having become too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    It's like you're challenging Held and Jack. Game of strip poker. Winner take all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Pff.

Clearly it's Shek’hinah. So bad, she gave birth to Ishtar, died, came back to life under her own power (fuck reincarnation or wish dragons) and is now the Goddess of the Underworld.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

old school Red mist advisement.

are you athlete who's tried of being a loser ? tired of always losing. tired of being the underdog and tired of always let you team down ? then Red Mist is for you!

Red Mist is performance enhancer development by top drug researchers , top Drug Researchers. Red Mist is guarantee to significantly boost your physical performance and help crush the competition. with Red Mist you will transform form a loser into a champion! so what are you waiting for tried Red Mist today.

Warning : medical experts do not recommend the use of Red Mist due to side effects which includes vomiting , sterilization of reproductive organs , audio hallucinations , Flying into a Berserker rage know as Red Mist frenzy , excessive fatigue , failure of major organs , the body tearing itself apart, and intimate death!

what is Red Mist Frenzy: well it basically when a person on Red Mist flies into a uncontrollable rage and starts attacking everything and everyone in sight. Red Mist Frenzy makes steroid rage look tame by comparison.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Shek'hinah Shek'hinah

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Shek'hinah Shek'hinah

Her hips don't lie.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I've finally caught up. One of the white tokens in front of Parsley better be how she turned Zaofan, Dash, and Etrina into smarter, better fighters.
    Surely one must be.

On the other hand, that red stack keeps growing:

What's this? A frost demon planning on betraying his business partner? Perish the thought!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Surely one must be.

On the other hand, that red stack keeps growing:

Parsley: ....and that girl I love so honestly? She was actually my sister's girlfriend, but I slept with her when she was on another planet then stole her. I play with my little cousins dolls when she isn't looking. I put my little brother's fingers in a bowl of water so he'd pee himself when he was asleep. I eat candy before dinner. I don't share my sweets with anyone.

Shek'hinah: Is that it?

Parsley: I don't look both ways before crossing the street.

Shek'hinah: *desk shatters from the sheer weight of all the red tokens that suddenly appeared* Straight to hell with you, fiend!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I bet she hasn't even bought WinRAR.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

My brain has been doing ... things ... today. Things that are causing ... let's say 'minor concern'.

Unlikely to have a post up tonight. Tomorrow for sure.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    My brain has been doing ... things ... today. Things that are causing ... let's say 'minor concern'.

Unlikely to have a post up tonight. Tomorrow for sure.
    Uh, hope everything's alright man. Get some rest!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I bet she hasn't even bought WinRAR.
    Buy? Parsley hasn't bought anything since she bribed that judge to get out of that jaywalking ticket.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!