Page 274 of 719 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Just to call it out, try to start closing shop on the extended time skip story lines please.
    Exterally: Ahh, ok. I'll have to step things up a bit to finish off in time then.

Internally: OHGODOHGODDONTPANIC!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Exterally: Ahh, ok. I'll have to step things up a bit to finish off in time then.

Internally: OHGODOHGODDONTPANIC!
    We can always hold off on the Voidling training until the next time skip/Arc era.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

We can always hold off on the Voidling training until the next time skip/Arc era.
    Oh, not worried about that one....always plan that to take place over awhile. Just worried about finishing off the Etrina Arc before then.

I won't be able to do the side story with Reimi that I had planned. At least not right now. Maybe later.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I won't be able to do the side story with Reimi that I had planned. At least not right now. Maybe later.
    It’s all good. That one will be fun.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

*Sits down to write after a few trying days*

Life: DIE CREATIVE THOUGHTS

MFW

Just to call it out, try to start closing shop on the extended time skip story lines please.
    ...well I suppose for the time being this would be for the best. I do owe you a few posts, however, and hope to get them in as we move closer to the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    *Sits down to write after a few trying days*

Life: DIE CREATIVE THOUGHTS

MFW

...well I suppose for the time being this would be for the best. I do owe you a few posts, however, and hope to get them in as we move closer to the weekend.
    It’s all good.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

OOC: Is this a way of saying that Dash and Sasheem can't go with them?
    I don't mind, though I speak only for myself when I say if Dash wants in, it would be nice if she spoke to and acknowledged the other characters a little bit and shared some of her own motivations for being here, besides the challenge and thrill of it.

Like, given the background lore is entrenched with Ochazuke's backstory, he's going to be there no matter what happens, so would be considerably less awkward for the both of us if our characters spoke to each other more than not at all.

It’s all good.
    Cool. I'll commence with a series of writeups at a time when I feel less completely drained.

...now when you say 'wrap-up' how much time, irl, do you figure? Like end of Sunday or something?

I don't mind, though I speak only for myself when I say if Dash wants in, it would be nice if she spoke to and acknowledged the other characters a little bit and shared some of her own motivations for being here, besides the challenge and thrill of it.

Like, given the background lore is entrenched with Ochazuke's backstory, he's going to be there no matter what happens, so would be considerably less awkward for the both of us if our characters spoke to each other more than not at all.
    There didn't seem like time for conversation, but if it happens Dash would love to talk about all of that.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

There didn't seem like time for conversation, but if it happens Dash would love to talk about all of that.
    We will make room, rest assured. So we shall raincheck on this on the way to the next quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    *Glances at all of these side plots going on*

Jeesh, Charco is really being left behind, plot-wise. Granted, he still doesn't know what exactly happened to Battersea, so he's been behind for some time.

It won't be too long before he's practically punching strangers without knowing why he's even doing it in the first place.
    Would Charco, perhaps, be interested in the pursuit of Pleistocene megafauna?

Raptors vs Grizzlies, let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Pfff. If Ishtar ends up throwing hands with Jiren, it's going to be the battle of the "No You Move".
    And if she does move - perish the thought - Ochazuke will step in and expose Jiren for the scrub he is:

Ok, executive decision based on RL time constraints, but are there any player characters that would be on the Lookout during the 9th or 10th month of the time skip? I'm going to hammer out some chapters today to finish up the Demon Shogun side quest, and any characters on the Lookout within that time frame is invited to join at the tail end of the quest.

Cool. I'll commence with a series of writeups at a time when I feel less completely drained.

...now when you say 'wrap-up' how much time, irl, do you figure? Like end of Sunday or something?
    A week or so left.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

And if she does move - perish the thought - Ochazuke will step in and expose Jiren for the scrub he is:

I mean, I'll say this about Ishtar.

She's learning how to take a ... Hit.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

A week or so left.
    Alright, that's fair. I'll get the ball rolling tomorrow night, and hopefully we can start the Bear Shrine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Ok, executive decision based on RL time constraints, but are there any player characters that would be on the Lookout during the 9th or 10th month of the time skip? I'm going to hammer out some chapters today to finish up the Demon Shogun side quest, and any characters on the Lookout within that time frame is invited to join at the tail end of the quest.
    Sounds interesting. If I can make it to a keyboard in a timely manner I'll try to have Ochazuke stop in. If nothing else it'd be interesting to compare notes with Hokuto Shinken

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean, I'll say this about Ishtar.

She's learning how to take a ... Hit.
    Maybe she should have...adopted a better Monaka.

...I'll see myself out