Page 275 of 719 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Maybe she should have...adopted a better Monaka.

...I'll see myself out
    Well played.

But MC Ishtar knows the perfect delivery is all about ... timing.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    A week or so left.
    Oh, that's more time than I thought. I could do something in a week. Maybe,.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Sarada will definitely feel that punch, Sub.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Sarada will definitely feel that punch, Sub.
    Whelp, better go edit.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Will we perhaps see Angry Monkey Girl vs Angry Fire Lad?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Will we perhaps see Angry Monkey Girl vs Angry Fire Lad?
    There's a good chance.

Arx Inosaan

There's a good chance.
    Good. She may actually get to use that tech she made Jack teach her once upon a time.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Good. She may actually get to use that tech she made Jack teach her once upon a time.
    Knowing there's a week left, means I can drag the fight out a bit Falcon/Tami permitting.

Have to keep in mind Angry Fire Lad, is as powerful as his 'sister', and her resting PL is 1,000,000.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Ok, executive decision based on RL time constraints, but are there any player characters that would be on the Lookout during the 9th or 10th month of the time skip? I'm going to hammer out some chapters today to finish up the Demon Shogun side quest, and any characters on the Lookout within that time frame is invited to join at the tail end of the quest.
    Held wants to join, since he will apparently actually be in this arc, and I'll have him skip the next.

..Now, to reply to Jack...

The results of the popularity poll are as follows:

Zaofan wins again with 8 votes; Ishtar, Sarada, Ochazuke, and Sasheem tied for second with 6 votes each; Meagan and Held tied with 4 votes; Etrina and Parsley tied with 3 points; Asha'rah, Erosa, and Charco tied with 2 points; and finally Jack and Dash tied with a vote a piece.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Sounds interesting. If I can make it to a keyboard in a timely manner I'll try to have Ochazuke stop in. If nothing else it'd be interesting to compare notes with Hokuto Shinken
    Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held wants to join, since he will apparently actually be in this arc, and I'll have him skip the next.
    Thanks, both! It'd be nice to have two of Zaofan's closest friends around. I'll let you know when that portion of the endgame starts, but also don't count on it to be super expansive -- unless you all draw it out (and if you do, go right ahead. Ya'll just have fun), I picture only just a few posts for this.

Also, I'm still accepting applications, too.

The results of the popularity poll are as follows:

Zaofan wins again with 8 votes; Ishtar, Sarada, Ochazuke, and Sasheem tied for second with 6 votes each; Meagan and Held tied with 4 votes; Etrina and Parsley tied with 3 points; Asha'rah, Erosa, and Charco tied with 2 points; and finally Jack and Dash tied with a vote a piece.
    Also: WOO HOO! Thanks, everyone! Zaofan was going to make a celebration dinner, but a magic train drove through the kitchen.

Thanks, all! It'd be nice to have two of Zaofan's closest friends around. I'll let you know when that portion of the endgame starts, but also don't count on it to be super expansive -- unless you all draw it out (and if you do, go right ahead. Ya'll just have fun), I only picture just a few posts for this.
    Seems like it's happening around the time/after Etrina's Birthday ? If so Ishtar will be around briefly before Sarada is temporarily unalived.

At which point you won't see her for awhile.

Arx Inosaan

Thanks, both! It'd be nice to have two of Zaofan's closest friends around. I'll let you know when that portion of the endgame starts, but also don't count on it to be super expansive -- unless you all draw it out (and if you do, go right ahead. Ya'll just have fun), I picture only just a few posts for this.

Also, I'm still accepting applications, too.
    Sasheem will be around...but you already know that lol.

Seems like it's happening around the time/after Etrina's Birthday ? If so Ishtar will be around briefly before Sarada is temporarily unalived.

At which point you won't see her for awhile.
    Yes, before Etrina's birthday, if that helps. But Ishtar would be an interesting addition.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem will be around...but you already know that lol.
    Correction: Two of Zaofan's closest friends, and then Zaofan's pain in the ass. But yes, come on down