Page 280 of 719 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 10777

Charco REX, Awakening ("Charco REX, Kakusei")
    By accepting the aide of the ancient spirit, Rex, Charco can tap into the nigh boundless power of the Tyrannosaurus who once nearly drove humanity to an early end. This power is not without risk, however, as the spirit uses it to try and erode the will of his host until the entity can fully possess them, regardless of their consent. As of this current time, Charco can raise his power (5x) his usual base power level before Rex's influence becomes a threat, although the latter will always offer the temptation of going beyond this limit.

Only the STRONGEST Survives
    The innate ability of Rex which had allowed the dinosaur to survive the savage conflicts of an early world. By consuming anything possessing energy, whether it's a destructive ki technique, or the flesh of a living creature, Rex, and by extension, Charco while under the influence of the former's power, can replenish their energy reserves, heal injuries, and boost their power, depending on the state of their being before using this ability.

Atomic Breath ("Genshi Kokyū")
    A technique developed through the combination of Charco's ability to catch and release foreign energy (such as the KameTyrannoHa) and the ParaSHOUTolophus. By performing the latter in defense of an enemy's ki technique, Charco can shape and expel the energy back with a roar of destruction.

Yucatan Crash
    Long ago, before humanity's rise, a being from another universe named Yucatan approached Earth with the intention to judge its population. Determining the beings of Earth guilty, this God of Destruction sought to destroy it but found an unlikely defender: a dinosaur named Rex. Although much more powerful than this beast, Yucatan's arrogance would prove to be his undoing as the dinosaur defeated and ate him, absorbing his destructive Hakai energy. Perhaps as a result of Rex's immortal death or how the energy was digested, Rex or a host under his influence, can summon the energys of death, misery, hatred, and other negative emotions from the world and its population into a sphere of pure destruction. Much like a similar technique to it, the Spirit Bomb, collecting this energy takes time, but isn't it worth savoring the results?
    Done. Like always, I may go back and polish them up when the mood hits me.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 11-08-2018 at 11:23 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Inda’ren: GoD Of Universe 15, deceased.

Asha’rah: God of Creation, universe 15 (active).

Sakin: Angel of Universe 15, Rebel, hiding.

Shima: God of Creation, universe 18. Serving penance as Sihn’s Last Whisper gun.

Shek’hinah: Goddess of the Underworld.

Hammer: God of Destruction of Universe 18. Deceased.

Stine: Angel of Universe 13. Helped kill Shek'hinah.

Banefire: Demon Lord, caught/dead/trapped.

Zurvan: Acting Supreme Kai of Time for Universes 13-18.

Sihn: Acting Supreme Kai of Universes 13-18.

Auroc: “God” of the universe 15 Threshlings. A proto-Majin and former assistant to Sakin. Fled during the rebellion in an act of cowardice rather than side with either group.

Yucatan: God of Destruction, Universe 17. Killed by Rex.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Inda’ren: GoD Of Universe 15, deceased.

Asha’rah: God of Creation, universe 15 (active).

Sakin: Angel of Universe 15, Rebel, hiding.

Shima: God of Creation, universe 18. Serving penance as Sihn’s Last Whisper gun.

Shek’hinah: Goddess of the Underworld.

Hammer: God of Destruction of Universe 18. Deceased.

Stine: Angel of Universe 13. Helped kill Shek'hinah.

Banefire: Demon Lord, caught/dead/trapped.

Zurvan: Acting Supreme Kai of Time for Universes 13-18.

Sihn: Acting Supreme Kai of Universes 13-18.

Auroc: “God” of the universe 15 Threshlings. A proto-Majin and former assistant to Sakin. Fled during the rebellion in an act of cowardice rather than side with either group.

Yucatan: God of Destruction, Universe 17. Killed by Rex.
    This is ridiculous nonsense. We all know that there is only one, true God.

And his name is Popo.

updated NPC Althena Orpheus Bio with techniques four of the techniques are modes. Efficiency Mode ( muscles and bones are inflate with Ki by a small bit height increases a tad grants an 10x Boost in power from base ). Boost mode ( only the arms and leg muscles are inflate with Ki granting a boost in speed and strength at the cost of stamina grants an 20x boost in power from base ). Power Mode ( entire body is buff up with Ki becoming mountain of muscle granting a tremendous boost in strength but a drastic decrease in speed and stamina.

Power mode grants a 30x boost to power from base . Max Mode ( buffs up their body with Ki like usually but only this time grants tremendous boost in speed as well with an major drawback this mode drains Ki like crazy so it's mode that should only really be use as an last resort). this mode was seldomly thought during ancient times in the Toadian Kingdom due to it's drawback. Max Mode grants an 400x boost in power from base

Althena base power level is 40,000 and it's going to stay that way. she has techniques called Gigantic Guard , Big Boot , Shockwave Punch / Gigantic Shockwave Punch , Thunder fist / Gigantic thunder fist.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-09-2018 at 06:02 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    To give an idea, the area immediately surrounding the Archon of Lasair is currently burning at roughly 1,200°C.

Almost enough to melt bone.

AKA, you fighting King Cwispy
    Was looking for a write up on Lasair, but can't find one. Also trying to get a bead on

OT: Ishtar is currently under the effects of Aēšma Sij, and Unknown
    edit: I found it. It was in Isthar's Bio, though it took me a few passes over to find it.
    Last edited by Tami; 11-09-2018 at 06:21 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lasair bio will be up soon.

Just been waiting for the fighting proper.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

You know what Sandy, I want to see Parsic's reaction.

I'll do what I need to after that.
    I'll have it up as soon as I can get off work.

.....gives me plenty of time to think about all the delightful ways Zaofan is about to suffer.

Name: Mori Xen Ezen
    Title: Patriarch of the Clan of the Horse
    Race: Human

Note: Great Grand-Uncle to Dash, Great Grandfather to Jackie. Current Elder of the Horse Clan, Master of all Sub-disciplines and teachings of the Horse Clan.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'll wait for how Lasair was affected by Meagan before I have Sarada charge in.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So is Asha'rah waiting outside or something while Sarada and Meagan do their thing? That's fine by me, I just want to make sure I understand what the elementals intended here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    So is Asha'rah waiting outside or something while Sarada and Meagan do their thing? That's fine by me, I just want to make sure I understand what the elementals intended here.
    Nope, she should be included. Oighear was just pointing out that while Asha'rah will be fine dealing with the temperatures Lasair is pumping out, Sarada and Meagan needed help.

Asha'rah's free to do as she pleases.

Will also note Ishtar explained what she knew about Genesis but if you'd prefer Ishtar respond to Asha'rah directly she certainly can.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Nope, she should be included. Oighear was just pointing out that while Asha'rah will be fine dealing with the temperatures Lasair is pumping out, Sarada and Meagan needed help.

Asha'rah's free to do as she pleases.

Will also note Ishtar explained what she knew about Genesis but if you'd prefer Ishtar respond to Asha'rah directly she certainly can.
    Sorry, must have missed the post. Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Sorry, must have missed the post. Where is it?
    Here's the link.

If you need more info I can certainly provide it ... but this is about all Ishtar knows; except perhaps that she didn't feel Genesis was malicious. Simply searching for power for some unknown reason.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

It occurs to me that Sarada hasn't used what is certainly her signature move since... the Yeti battle? Yeesh.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It occurs to me that Sarada hasn't used what is certainly her signature move since... the Yeti battle? Yeesh.
    Lel.

Also ....

Arx Inosaan