Page 281 of 719 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 10777

Name: Archon of Lasair

Race/Species: Elemanti

Height/Weight: 8', 1,250

Appearance:

Power Level: 1,750,000

Style: Molten Fist/Pyromancy

Techniques:

Heatstroke - Given its nature, the Archon of Lasair is quite difficult to combat directly given its immensely high temperature. At its peak, it is capable of nearly melting humanoid bone/iron, by simply being in its presence.

Napalm Fist - By coating its fists in liquid hot magma (/Dr. Evil), the Archon of Lasair can leave a 'parting gift' on contact, causing severe burns that are slow to heal, and continue to hurt well after the 'fire' has been extinguished.

Pyroclastic Blast - Can project massive bursts of energy in a focused, or omni-directional fashion that are the equivalent to a Ki-Blast of equal PL. Omni-directional blasts have a range of only a few meters.

Ring of Fire - By manipulating the molten earth beneath an opponents feet, the Archon of Lasair can cause a miniature volcanic eruption, dealing immense damage. Given its slow windup however, there are options to avoid such.

Thermal Weaponry - By compressing molten metal, magma, or even super-heated air, the Archon of Lasair can create weapons of flame/heat, that are designed specifically to cut through barriers and or crystalline structures. It is not designed for use against mortals however ...

Ground-Zero - By rapidly increasing the temperature around itself, the Archon of Lasair can cause a massive focused explosion similar to that of a thermobaric warhead. This leaves it weakened, however, and is oft not used.

Flame Supremacy - Given that it is the strongest of its Elemental Aspect, the Archon of Lasair is capable of manipulating any and all forms of fire, and/or sources of heat, as well as molten metal, and magma, to create constructs, barriers, and to a lesser extent ... even manipulate stone, sand, and lightning.

Cinderspark - Can generate bursts of electricity, at roughly half its PL.

Items: N/A

Special: Immortality, Telepathy, Telekinesis

History: Not much is know about the Archon do Lasair, even by the other Archon, beyond its age, and its hatred for the actions of Ishtar that served as a catalyst for the fall of the Moonsworn, and the ruination of two worlds.

When it was awoken by her return, it quickly set about preparing for what it felt as the inevitable reckoning in store for her; and with her return urged onward by Nergal's Return ... it now has that chance, for better or worse.

Other: Loosely associated with the Fae of Irish Mythology.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Well, Sarada's current PL is 571,500. For about as much good as that'll do.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Well, Sarada's current PL is 571,500. For about as much good as that'll do.
    So a little over half of Lasair's current.

I'm certainly operating under the "PLs are bullshit clause", so it won't be an unwinnable fight, but no one's going to be bouncing his hits. That he's distracted, and Meagan can now use a single ability at uh ... well her max Kaio-Ken + 140% (without harming herself to do so) also means you can do some serious damage ...

Which reminds me ... The power-drain was a nice touch by the way, wasn't expecting it. Hopefully the special use attack (mentioned above), was sufficient kudos.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Just to note, it's certainly her Ki. Her PL is simply too low for that to make sense.

Arx Inosaan

Will respond in thread here soon, just finishing up with a client.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Just to note, it's certainly her Ki. Her PL is simply too low for that to make sense.
    I was confused by the description and what was happening. It's easy for Meagan to make a wrong assumption that Isthar must be tapping into a different Ki source since what was happening made no sense to her otherwise.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I was confused by the description and what was happening. It's easy for Meagan to make a wrong assumption that Isthar must be tapping into a different Ki source since what was happening made no sense to her otherwise.
    I figured, just clarifying in OOC. ^^

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Parsic: Heh....I'm so far beyond a mortal like you its funny you even think you have a chance.

*Gets pepper in absurdly huge eyes*

Parsic: *Proceeds to roll around on the ground crying like a baby*

NPC

Xiuhcoatl

Age 2,000

Height: 15 feet

weight: multiple tons he's a freaking mechanical Golem.

appearance:

Power Level : 3,000,000 without absorbing magical energy to empower itself. Power level with max amount of Magical energy absorb : ?

power by: a magical generator

special : Magical Energy Absorption Xiuhcoatl possesses the ability to empower itself by absorbing magical energy. so it can not be effect by magic.

background : Xiuhcoatl was create during the last day of the Konatsians war with the Ocotos by the Konatsian Elders using forbidden magic and technology. in hopes of create a weapon that would turn the tide of war and assure victory for the Konatsians. however things didn't turn out that way instead Xiuhcoatl became instrument of the Konatsians own destruction. wipe them out and their entire planet expect for two Zykona and Demjir who manage to survive thanks to them being save by Shinn.

Other this Golem's name means Weapon Of Destruction. it is a being who Demjir fears and dreads so much he won't even utter it's name.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-25-2019 at 11:20 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Wasn't expecting that to be used so soon, but I had the perfect gif for it !

Y'all also just messed him up pretty good.

... sigh.

*goes back to planning*

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Parsic: Heh....I'm so far beyond a mortal like you its funny you even think you have a chance.

*Gets pepper in absurdly huge eyes*

Parsic: *Proceeds to roll around on the ground crying like a baby*
    Also, dammit, I misgendered Parsic. My bad.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Also, dammit, I misgendered Parsic. My bad.
    Was wondering about that lol

First read through had me thinking you were beating yourself up for some reason....possibly madness.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Was wondering about that lol

First read through had me thinking you were beating yourself up for some reason....possibly madness.
    I mean, with Parsic's skillset, Zaofan might as well!

But blowing chili pepper into his own eyes would be even more unorthodox...

If this conversation goes the way I think it will, it will be hilarious.

Mori: "Would you like some advice?"

Charco: "WOULD I?! Teach me your ways, strange old man!"

Mori: "Start with the tsundere. She might be a pain in the ass at first, but she will be the foundation of your harem."

Charco: "wut?"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    If this conversation goes the way I think it will, it will be hilarious.

Mori: "Would you like some advice?"

Charco: "WOULD I?! Teach me your ways, strange old man!"

Mori: "Start with the tsundere. She might be a pain in the ass at first, but she will be the foundation of your harem."

Charco: "wut?"
    Charco can't have a harem even if he wanted one. Nearly every girl in the gang is taken.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!