Page 284 of 719 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 10777
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean he's got his hands.

Also Held's hands.

Pretty much all but confirmed which way Unicorn Boy swings.

Fite me Miburo.
    Just because Held is a firm believer in Bros over Hoes, does not mean he's not as straight as a spear thrown from his hands.

I mean, real talk, the only chick who is even cut out for Space Vegas is like, Sarada or Parsley, and one is dead, and the other is--

Oh.

Also dead. Also, Jack has issues with her. Also, Held probably isn't too fond of Parsley since Genocide.

Also---If Held was going to be in a bromosexual relationship, it would clearly, clearly, be with Ochazuke. Held can't deny those mad skills, yo. Zaofan is also an acceptable answer.

Him and Jack are just really good friends. I MEAN WAIT, THEY ALL ARE JUST REALLY GOOD FRIENDS WITH HELD, WHO IS STRAIGHT.

brb hastily adding in a girlfriend for Held who dies off screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Just because Held is a firm believer in Bros over Hoes, does not mean he's not as straight as a spear thrown from his hands.

I mean, real talk, the only chick who is even cut out for Space Vegas is like, Sarada or Parsley, and one is dead, and the other is--

Oh.

Also dead. Also, Jack has issues with her. Also, Held probably isn't too fond of Parsley since Genocide.

Also---If Held was going to be in a bromosexual relationship, it would clearly, clearly, be with Ochazuke. Held can't deny those mad skills, yo. Zaofan is also an acceptable answer.

Him and Jack are just really good friends. I MEAN WAIT, THEY ALL ARE JUST REALLY GOOD FRIENDS WITH HELD, WHO IS STRAIGHT.

brb hastily adding in a girlfriend for Held who dies off screen.
    If he wasn't with Etrina, Zaofan could be intrigued...

It's the endgame for Zaofan. Music for the chase scene and fight:

Thus, Shingen is now on the Lookout. Let him have it.

Also, for reference, here's his bio.

Is everyone caught up in their own side stories or in other's side stories? There is room available in my next one if anyone is free.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Is everyone caught up in their own side stories or in other's side stories? There is room available in my next one if anyone is free.
    If Meagan is going, Sarada will too since she owes her for helping with Ishtar.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Woo hoo! Zaofan's juggling 3 side stories currently. This is the most productive (and fun) he's been.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    If Meagan is going, Sarada will too since she owes her for helping with Ishtar.
    Depends on how things work out with the Rescue Isthar mission. Mostly this is a chance to learn what the Mirror Mage does between random appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Woo hoo! Zaofan's juggling 3 side stories currently. This is the most productive (and fun) he's been.
    Wow, maybe you need another character or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Wow, maybe you need another character or two.
    Everyone gets to meet his long lost sister Wanfan, which roughly translates from Mandarin as "Dinner."

Everyone gets to meet his long lost sister Wanfan, which roughly translates from Mandarin as "Dinner."
    And his son, Wufan, which means lunch.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Y'all making it real hard to keep this fight going.

How dare you.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Althena Orpheus' Guardian powers

1. Heightened Awareness and Sensing

2. Extended Life Span

3. Access to a small spark of Creational Energy

4. Awareness of and limited precognition to existing and impending danger, especially as it relates to Qacriea

5. Healing

6. Clairvoyance

7. Luck Bestowal

8. Awaken mode : heightens reaction time . besides that it doesn't give a drastic boost in power over Max Power mode. in fact it actually boosts power less than Max mode does but it benefits from better Ki control and efficiency.

9. Ability to read and speak multiple languages
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-11-2018 at 06:23 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    And his son, Wufan, which means lunch.
    But everytime Wufan sneezes, he turns into a blonde, trigger happy little boy.

But everytime Wufan sneezes, he turns into a blonde, trigger happy little boy.
    He'll be a mainstay for a while, then literally everyone will forget he exists, including Zaofan.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Take that, Asha'rah.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan