Page 289 of 719 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Oh, I guess this is going to make his relationship with Cyanna problematic, considering that he is studying Magic with Etrina.

Also, the gift the Temple gave him, probably won't work for him. It was intended as a power-up. Good thing Charco never removed the stone from it's protective amulet. If he had, he would have absorbed the stone and gained the power of 'Transformation'. But, that is magic based.
    Shouldn't be too much of an issue unless Cyanna is planning to make him her new guinea pig for spells. As for the amulet, yeah that is a bit of a pity, but hey, Cyanna can double-dip now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Shouldn't be too much of an issue unless Cyanna is planning to make him her new guinea pig for spells. As for the amulet, yeah that is a bit of a pity, but hey, Cyanna can double-dip now.
    Doesn't work that way. Still, hold on to the amulet. It may come in handy later.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Guess I'll go ahead and set up next time-skip's antagonist.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Guess I'll go ahead and set up next time-skip's antagonist.
    Should Meagan open the portal or is something else going to happen?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'm waiting for CoR to respond, since I think the other Archons have something to say.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'm waiting for CoR to respond, since I think the other Archons have something to say.
    Working right now, will finish up when I can.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

...I gotta type faster.

but the bantz tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I feel like she wants to eat all of creation. Parsic is basically Sasheem to the logical extreme.

Speaking of. I need to make good on my words to Cyke.

Wizard Demon Ninja you say ?
    Next post later tonight!

It's been two very hectic days, but it'll come soon.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I may have bit of a little more than I can chew with various side-stories, whoof.

...**** I still have lore two weeks overdue. I'll try to get that posted soon as well.

Oh well. For now, awaiting some replies, need some interaction.

To that end I'll try to get on to make at least one post a day in the evenings, but it's likely I'll be disappeared for a couple days again, blech.
    Flashbacks, maybe?

Gravimetric Chronomancy - Fueled by annoyance -- thanks to Zurvan, Etrina, and Chrona's own tampering -- and by tampering with her already well established, and understood magical knowledge; Ishtar has developed her own method of asserting dominion over the flow of time. This manifests, simply put, as Temporal Acceleration/Deceleration, allowing her to govern how fast or slow things operate at within a given radius to herself (1m). Unlike most forms of spell-casting however, Ishtar is not required to gesture, or 'cast' this spell; it's only requirements being that she is conscious and capable of action (Physical Spellcasting).
    It's a bit barebones, but basically Ishtar said "if they can do it, I can to", and just Gravity Magic's so hard she BS'd her way to Time Magic.

Like Magneto.

Look I'm turning Ishtar into Magneto.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Next post later tonight!

I'm just looking for a good entry point.

I figure Ishtar will be fashionably late to literally everything this timeskip.

Arx Inosaan

Next post later tonight!

Flashbacks, maybe?
    It's more that I get too caught up in work during the week and can't get access to a keyboard at decent times for interactions. Flashbacks certainly will have to suffice, for some portions however.

Till then, Ochazuke has found a wild Toh Magoh where he's perched in the bushes.

EDIT:

Bits of profile and lore housekeeping in the major Five Schools post.

And now I shall disappear for a couple days, possibly manifesting in the evenings, but likely not till Thursday again. Till then, folks.
    Last edited by grampagen; 11-12-2018 at 10:51 PM.

E
    "I am a guest of Zaofan's! He brought me to ...well, whatever this place is! I am his sensei! Taught him everything he knows! Yeah, that's it! H-he brought me here to help him!"
    Zaofan: Funny thing, Ocha, when I tried to do the Kikoho it messed up my ki alignment permanently. That's why I shoot things through my eyes.

...I'll be back when I can come up with something less clumsy than Ochazuke immediately killing this guy lol

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Zaofan: Funny thing, Ocha, when I tried to do the Kikoho it messed up my ki alignment permanently. That's why I shoot things through my eyes.

...I'll be back when I can come up with something less clumsy than Ochazuke immediately killing this guy lol
    Hah. Also, Ochazuke's probably the best guy to call out Toh Magoh on his bullshit. Not only is Ochazuke direct and blunt, he's a true Crane who's also a firsthand witness to several mentors by now courtesy of the Zxu'ro mega-quest.

----

On a side note, should Ocha and Zao make it to old age, I very much imagine them becoming essentially two out of the four Golden Girls. Maybe Dorothy and Rose, respectively?
    Last edited by Cyke; 11-12-2018 at 11:30 PM.

Sorry about my delayed posting, I made one then forgot to say I did.

Then it got buried by all you people with time and energy. And work ethic.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...57#post4016457

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Balon, Ochazuke, and Zaofan have learned the Bear’s Strength: When activated, they may draw upon the genius loci of any place (the surrounding energy) to enhance their physical strength by 3x (this is the companion piece to the Wolf’s Prowl). Not their powerlevel, but their actual physical strength.
    Okay Cleric, a question for gameplay mechanics:

I'd been treating the Wolf's Prowl as if, once activated, Zaofan would have the speed of someone with 3x his powerlevel, but no other stats increase. Would the same logic apply here? That is, by activating the Bear's Strength at a base level of 60,000, he'd be able to punch as strong as someone who's 180,000, but the rest of his stats (speed, durability, energy, etc) are still at 60,000, correct?