Page 300 of 719 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I got the joke, I'm saying she has shit aim.

Based on HILARITY.
    Imagine if she missed and railgunned it at Held.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Imagine if she missed and railgunned it at Held.
    He had a good run.

Infact, I'm going to kill off Held, and I'm going to do everything in my power to make this scenario happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    He had a good run.

Infact, I'm going to kill off Held, and I'm going to do everything in my power to make this scenario happen.
    Well, I don't see the cast outmuscling a free Zurvan Timestop, but you could just have a Unicorn Always Gets His Man ability, that guarantees Held is always in the right place and right time to hit a chosen target ... and then just make the target be himself.

The Universe won't be able to handle the request, so it'll just teleport him in front of the bullet.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Well, I don't see the cast outmuscling a free Zurvan Timestop, but you could just have a Unicorn Always Gets His Man ability, that guarantees Held is always in the right place and right time to hit a chosen target ... and then just make the target be himself.

The Universe won't be able to handle the request, so it'll just teleport him in front of the bullet.
    I'll just have Held have some sort of esoteric destiny bond technique that allows him to kill an enemy if he sacrifices his own life provided he gets the rune on them, but it also cuts both ways.

He doesn't know Ishtar has the bullet, and used this forbidden technique, thinking they were out of options.

Ishtar kills Auroc, not knowing--and let's be honest, not caring--that it would kill Held.

So....Everyone wins?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

At least Held will have died as he lived, untouched (and unspoken to) by a woman.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Nah. Ishtar would feel bad about killing Held.

Realistically she'd feel bad about any of the cast dying unintentionally as a result of her actions, even Sasheem. Sarada is just the only one she'd probably be like ... violently upset about losing however.

Partially because if Sarada dies, Ishtar gets a front-row, 3D, IMAX experience. But also because it's Sarada.

EDIT: She'd be noticeably upset about losing Ochazuke, Etrina, Erosa, or Asha'rah, as well since those are the four she's bonded the most with at least timeskip wise.

Arx Inosaan

Nah. Ishtar would feel bad about killing Held.

Realistically she'd feel bad about any of the cast dying unintentionally as a result of her actions, even Sasheem. Sarada is just the only one she'd probably be like ... violently upset about losing however.

Partially because if Sarada dies, Ishtar gets a front-row, 3D, IMAX experience. But also because it's Sarada.

EDIT: She'd be noticeably upset about losing Ochazuke, Etrina, Erosa, or Asha'rah, as well since those are the four she's bonded the most with at least timeskip wise.
    Which makes her current (that being latest) predicament very, very precarious. Honestly, I feel bad for Blizz and Sword if Sarada bites it before Ishtar can save her.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Which makes her current (that being latest) predicament very, very precarious. Honestly, I feel bad for Blizz and Sword if Sarada bites it before Ishtar can save her.
    Should feel bad for them now.

Neurotoxins target neural pathways (leading to a whole lotta pain), and tend to cause muscle paralysis/organ failure. So she'll be experiencing that without actually experiencing that, on top of the guilt/other Bad Stuff™.

Can't say it'll help Ishtar's mental state.

Arx Inosaan

Should feel bad for them now.

Neurotoxins target neural pathways (leading to a whole lotta pain), and tend to cause muscle paralysis/organ failure. So she'll be experiencing that without actually experiencing that, on top of the guilt/other Bad Stuff™.

Can't say it'll help Ishtar's mental state.
    Oh. So, Maiz wasn't exaggerating when she said Ishtar wasn't taking this well, but she had no idea how badly. Also, Sarada's going to be pretty fucked up having to experience constant pain in that matter without being able to do anything about it.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sasheem's timeskip stuff:

Got beaten up by P-Sta's siblings.

Journeyed to Spider and Bear Shrines.

Spoke with Shingen on the Lookout during everyone's battle with him.

All throughout searched for any hidden, long lost, history of the Snake School.

Blizzar's timeskip stuff:

Set up Planetary Defense System.

In the beginnings of setting up an investigation of President Grinthorn.

Acting as a double (triple (quadruple??)) agent between Blizz and the Galaxy Police.

Oh. So, Maiz wasn't exaggerating when she said Ishtar wasn't taking this well, but she had no idea how badly. Also, Sarada's going to be pretty fucked up having to experience constant pain in that matter without being able to do anything about it.
    Assuming she's conscious.

Ishtar might handle it a bit better since she's not directly suffering from the neurotoxin, and she's already been to the 'multiple organ failure' stage twice, in game ... but Sarada hasn't. Might be safe to assume she's in a coma, since I'm going to assume the healing tank/what she's hooked up to is keeping her heart beating/everything else working.

Also fun fact. Some types of Neurotoxin have no known cure :')

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

CoR, Zurvan and Sheki responded to Ishtar.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    CoR, Zurvan and Sheki responded to Ishtar.
    On it, chief !

Arx Inosaan

Assuming she's conscious.

Ishtar might handle it a bit better since she's not directly suffering from the neurotoxin, and she's already been to the 'multiple organ failure' stage twice, in game ... but Sarada hasn't. Might be safe to assume she's in a coma, since I'm going to assume the healing tank/what she's hooked up to is keeping her heart beating/everything else working.

Also fun fact. Some types of Neurotoxin have no known cure :')
    Oh, she's definitely in a coma, so I guess that means she's pain free, but the pain she would be feeling if she was conscious is being transmitted to Ishtar, right?

This is one of those neurotoxins with no known cure. Plus it adapts to whatever cure you do come up with.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Oh, she's definitely in a coma, so I guess that means she's pain free, but the pain she would be feeling if she was conscious is being transmitted to Ishtar, right?
    Mm, yea, it's safe to assume Ishtar's feeling some of what Sarada would, were she conscious.

This is one of those neurotoxins with no known cure. Plus it adapts to whatever cure you do come up with.
    Means it's a Tetrodotoxin base, though.

This puppy shuts down the neurons in charge of voluntary (skeletal) muscles, leading to paralysis. Though it also messed with the Vagus Nerve, which causes resting heart-rate to skyrocket ... then, because the lung muscles/diaphragm is now paralyzed ... you slip into a coma and die of oxygen deprivation ! ... So we at least know Sarada's in a coma.

Also not as hard to get a hold of as you'd think. It's found in Pufferfish, and Horseshoe Crab eggs, along with several other things.

... It crazy how nature do dat.

Arx Inosaan