Page 31 of 719 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131531 ... LastLast

It's time for Cooking with Charco, who was taught by the very best...

Also, I was under the impression Sarada was King and Ishtar was Queen. Was I mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Also, I was under the impression Sarada was King and Ishtar was Queen. Was I mistaken?
    Sarada is Queen, and Isthar is Consort [or something like that]
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

So I missed the reason for King Mato's retirement. Fill me in?
    He didn't. They decided to unify all the Saiyan planets under one ruler. To this end, they had a tournament to determine who the new ruler would be, the Tournament of Destiny Sarada keeps alluding to. She won, defeating Parsley in the finals, and won the right to fight the former rulers for the throne. She won that too, which is how she's the Queen.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

So, are we still good to go, Tami, or did you find someone else?

My post-work nap sorta turned into a post work....sleep. I guess.

BUT, I'M CONSCIOUS FOR THE MOMENT.

Sarada's the Queen. Ishtar is technically the Queen Consort. Neither of them is "King", though I've used it a few times ooc to poke fun at Ishtar.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    So, with the Wolf's Prowl, I'd like to create a new technique. Cleric?

Rogafufuken/Wolf Fang Fist: Merging the teachings of the Hokuto Shinken with the Wolf's Prowl burst of speed, this modified version of the Geki Dan, this technique uses speed and ferocity to deliver 19 rapidfire blows of ki-driven punches, kicks, slashes, and strikes, with the twentieth and final strike consisting of a double-palm strike that hits with devastating impact, enough to knock foes through buildings and mountains, and possibly far out of the battlefield.
    Sure, seems fine.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I don't think a woman can be a King. The technical term for ruling Queen is Queen Regnant.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    So, with the Wolf's Prowl, I'd like to create a new technique. Cleric?

Rogafufuken/Wolf Fang Fist: Merging the teachings of the Hokuto Shinken with the Wolf's Prowl burst of speed, this modified version of the Geki Dan, this technique uses speed and ferocity to deliver 19 rapidfire blows of ki-driven punches, kicks, slashes, and strikes, with the twentieth and final strike consisting of a double-palm strike that hits with devastating impact, enough to knock foes through buildings and mountains, and possibly far out of the battlefield.
    Oh damn, it's happening.

dropping hints at the connection between Praxat and Qaztoh.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I don't think a woman can be a King. The technical term for ruling Queen is Queen Regnant.
    Yotanwa from Kingdom would have words with thee. But gotcha.

well the connection between Praxat and Qaztoh has been reveal.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Sarada, I can't find any link to your techniques list in the bio. I can't remember what Agony Matrix does.

Sarada, I can't find any link to your techniques list in the bio. I can't remember what Agony Matrix does.
    From what I remember, it's very painful.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

It's a few posts down from the bio (but unlinked).

Agony Matrix: A variation of the*Ballad of Pain*taught to her by Nunlil, the Agony Matrix takes on the appearance of a normal ki blast before erupt into a tangle of energy tendrils that pierce the body on impact. These tendrils then burrow through the target's body until they attach to pain receptors, after which they explode, causing the target immense pain and paralyzes them for five seconds.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan