Page 314 of 719 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I think the issue with drugs that cause up to 50x increases is that having these being a factor in the narrative at all warps the currently established worldbyuilding and removes narrative tension from the greater plot if a player character happens to stumble upon it.

Granted, this seems to be part of a side story of yours so anything goes I guess.

...also what happened to Praxat?

Praxat is at Capsule Corp and I have actually change the boost that Red Mist gives a person . now it's 20x for Grade 1 Red Mist, 15x for grade 2 Red Mist, 10x for grade 3 Red mist and 5x for Grade 4 Red mist. Grade 3 and 4 Red mist will be the grades of the drug Red Mist that will be shown first in the RP. the Slogan for the Drug is that it's Kaioken in a bottle.

the Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam power up technique Max Mode no longer has a multiplier of 400x . it's Multiplier is now 10x with Power mode being 8x, Boost mode being 6x and Efficiency mode being 4x. NPC ( Non Player character) the Toadian Guardian Althena Orpheus has base power level of 50,000. so her power level in these modes are as follow 200,000 in Efficiency mode , 300,000 in Boost Mode , 400,000 in Power mode , and 500,000 in Max
    mode for five minutes.

the greatest technique is called Kamzkoto Maskuito Lazikui Gazikao ( Rebound Flash Boost Counter ) . it's a solely a defensive and counter technique one that doesn't actually rely on a person's chi that much. it's purpose is to reverse attacks back at the attacker while boost the overall power of the attack that's been sent back by user by more than two times the attacks original power.

however the attacks it can send back are Ki attacks like Ki beams only . this technique can't actually reflect a physical attack like punch , but the stance that this technique is use in can be use to set up counters . also timing and reading the nature of an opponent's attacks are required to pull off this technique successfully . this is technique that no Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam master has ever master.

the stance for Rebound Flash Boost Counter

edit: since the Max mode now grants a Toadian who uses it a 10x boost from their base. it is now virtually impossible for the technique to amp any Toadian up to where their more powerful than any that exists in the RPG.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-16-2018 at 06:04 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Wellp, I got home stupid late tonight. I'll catch up with the Etrina/Erosa story first thing tomorrow morning (yay Fridays!) and maybe just add a little to the Nevalinna visit since Zaofan is there anyway. But now the Shingen story is finally done.

G'nite ya'll!
    Holdin ya too that, tomorrows(err...today) the last day to get things done before cleric hits us with the plot train!
    Last edited by MrSandman; 11-16-2018 at 06:16 AM.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    OT: Crystal Tower from FFXIV. Good choice, given the story line for this particular raid.
    Also helps its the best sizable crystal structure I know of that can fit the scale of what I was aiming for and the enviromental effects can cover over the fact its outside rather then underground.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    ...Oh god, there probably is a villian running around with like five Nevdian hearts implanted into him so he's that harder to kill.

INB4 Held is being hunted by said bad guy, who wants Helds heart because he has never died, and because he is a very powerful Nevadian, so his Jumpstart should be able to revive quite a few times before running out of energy.i
    Well there is now.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Well there is now.
    Cyanna will spend some time training with Etrina before returning to Chroma. So she isn't going to be around during Etrina's Birthday Bash/Fight with Daddy/Whatever's going on on the Lookout.

I figure this might be a good time for her to interact briefly with Eva.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna will spend some time training with Etrina before returning to Chroma. So she isn't going to be around during Etrina's Birthday Bash/Fight with Daddy/Whatever's going on on the Lookout.

I figure this might be a good time for her to interact briefly with Eva.
    Have at it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Not quite the same for Cyanna, but it is my inspiration

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Sasheem mentions P-Sta

Zaofan flies off the handle

Sasheem and Zaofan fly at each other with their fists drawn

Ishtar makes a glib remark. Sarada rolls her eyes and says, "HERE WE GO AGAIN"

Held facepalms while Ochazuke maintains a comically stoic pose

Sasheem, Zaofan, and the rest of the cast freeze into those positions before they collide

Cutesy sitcom music plays as the end credits appear

Montage of that episode's events plays in the background as the credits roll to the tune of truncated version of the theme song

~fin~
    Last edited by Cyke; 11-16-2018 at 12:50 PM.

Ishtar starts cleaning a toilet with Sasheem's Binding Knife.

Sasheem is now forcefully yanked into the Lookout's bathroom.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ishtar starts cleaning a toilet with Sasheem's Binding Knife.

Sasheem is now forcefully yanked into the Lookout's bathroom.
    Toilets are indeed a fate crueler than death.

Sandman, are we in the castle in the chamber you described when detailing the massive chamber? Because I was under the impression the castle was surrounded by some sort of force field. Maybe you simply meant an area of denser magic or something, just seeking some clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Sandman, are we in the castle in the chamber you described when detailing the massive chamber? Because I was under the impression the castle was surrounded by some sort of force field. Maybe you simply meant an area of denser magic or something, just seeking some clarification.
    The magic is just so heavily, it's presence is tangible.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Right now your all at the base of the cavern area below Stoltengarde Estate. The Magicite spire is in the background protected by a barrier with access up to the top where a chamber is set....obviously with something important.

The magic is just so heavily, it's presence is tangible.
    Is this an Engrish video game joke?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Right now your all at the base of the cavern area below Stoltengarde Estate. The Magicite spire is in the background protected by a barrier with access up to the top where a chamber is set....obviously with something important.
    So there's this throne just...there in the open. Gotcha.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Phew, all caught up.

I'm pretty sure Sarada and Charco just double KO'd each other.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!