Page 324 of 719 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 10777
    Astonishing Member

Also, I didn't forget you Jack. Just preoccupied.

hints on the Nyarlathotep who create the Homunculi Nyarlathotep

1. he was giving some by and the name by a Voidling.

2. he was giving the power to go nuts with and once walk among mortals.

3 this Nyarlathotep who was the second being to bear the name was one the king of ancient Magical Kingdom. his real name was Zerxes . he taught his Kingdom a form of magic that they would dub Alchemy. just so he could trick them into drawing a huge magic symbol and giving up their very life force .

so could make him self immortal . so over night he had complete wipe his own kingdom leaving no trace of civilization behind . just so he could become immortal. now the truth that this ancient Kingdom once exist has been long forgotten.

it is only mention in fables across multiple planets. the name of this ancient Kingdom is Zerxes.

4 during his time as immortal the second Nyarlathotep / Zerxes introduce magic to another Kingdom and trick that Kingdom into sacrifice itself to create homunculus for him as part of a contingency plan incase his fun was ruin.

5 the second Nyarlathotep / Zerxes was seal away really, really, really , really, really, really, really long time ago. 2,000 years ago when his homunculus had frozen Althena and sent her to planet in galaxy far away form her home planet Qacriea. The second Nyarlathotep / Zerxes had long since been sealed away by a banded of Holy Magic Knights.

however second Nyarlathotep / Zerxes knew that day would come and that's way he trick a kingdom into helping him create a homunculus .
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-17-2018 at 09:37 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

You keep changing the history on Nyarlathotep.

Did you talk to Sandman about this ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    To clarify, by 'her' do you mean Asha'rah or Chrona?
    Clarified a few posts up, Asha'rah.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

...I should have Ochazuke catch up with Nevanlinna one of these days.

Nevanlinna: Alas, I have reluctantly returned to this boorish hovel of a backwater planet. Tell me, how are all the pitiful man-animals?

Ochazuke: I punched your god in the eye.

...getting started is always the hardest part. Ah, perhaps later.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Nevanlinna: Alas, I have reluctantly returned to this boorish hovel of a backwater planet. Tell me, how are all the pitiful man-animals?

Neva's mellowed thanks to Seri, tho.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

What's a God to an Ochazuke ?

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    You keep changing the history on Nyarlathotep.

Did you talk to Sandman about this ?
    the Nyarlathotep who show up in the RP history hasn't change since October the 20th and he's not the actual Nyarlathotep. he's an homunculus that just happens to bear the same name.

to Sandman : okay the Nyarlathotep who shows up in the RP isn't the real Nyarlathotep. just a Homunculus create by the real Nyarlathotep that bears his name. this way they can be two Nyarlathotep. The voidling Nyarlathotep and the homunculus Nyarlathotep.

the Homunculus Nyarlathotep has his own bio and history hasn't been change ever since I deiced that the one that shows up in the RP is Homunculus that bear the actual one's name. that was pretty much a month ago on October the 20th. for the back ground I did for Homunculi . a homunculus only starts calling it self by it's creators name and assume the personality traits of it's creator if it's creator dies or is sealed away.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-17-2018 at 08:02 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    the Nyarlathotep who show up in the RP history hasn't change since October the 20th and he's not the actual Nyarlathotep. he's an homunculus that just happens to bear the same name.

to Sandman : okay the Nyarlathotep who shows up in the RP isn't the real Nyarlathotep. just a Homunculus create by the real Nyarlathotep that bears his name. this way they can be two Nyarlathotep. The voidling Nyarlathotep and the homunculus Nyarlathotep.

the Homunculus Nyarlathotep has his own bio and history hasn't been change ever since I deiced that the one that shows up in the RP is Homunculus that bear the actual one's name. that was pretty much a month ago on October the 20th.
    I mean telling the guy after the fact probably isn't how you should do it ?

He created the Voidlings, if you wanna use em, maybe hash it out first.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I feel like making some additions to Vocado lore. Maybe hunting and wildlife.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Okay Sandman I'm know I'm late getting around to this but I want to use a Voidling to be the creator of the Homunculus Nyarlathotep . this comes from something you one post to me.

Hmm...Might be better to not have him be a voidling, raises too many issues on how he's walking around without protection....or walking around at all in fact, a name like Nyarlathotep would put him into Brood Father Territory and they be big.

Hell....Just because there is a Nyarlathotep Demon, doesn't mean there can't be a Nyarlathotep Voidling who slipped the name and some power to him in the past to go nuts with.

But in either case...plenty of lovecraft gods in the sea.
    so instead of slipping the name and some power to a demon. a Nyarlathotep Voidling just creates a Homunculus that bears his name. in the Homunculus Nyarlathotep's Bio it is never pin down what race the creator who bears the same name as him comes from. so I just want to pin down the race of the Nyarlathotep who created the Homunculus Nyarlathotep.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-17-2018 at 08:20 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Clarified a few posts up, Asha'rah.
    Mmhmm. Good, if there's anyone who might influence Asha'rah at that point (assuming this plays out upon Asha'rah like I think it will), it'd be Ishtar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I feel like making some additions to Vocado lore. Maybe hunting and wildlife.
    Does Sarada hunt Bipedal Goat Women ?

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Mmhmm. Good, if there's anyone who might influence Asha'rah at that point (assuming this plays out upon Asha'rah like I think it will), it'd be Ishtar.
    Well there's two ways this can go, depending on how Asha'rah reacts to what's coming, and more vital: her direct actions following. These two ways are, simply:

Not well.

Worst-Case Scenario.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Does Sarada hunt Bipedal Goat Women ?
    Yes. They're rare and reclusive, but she has the right kind of bait.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!