Page 332 of 719 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean realistically Ishtar would have done that, but I'll bow before 'Plot!'
    We'll chalk it up to PIS.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    feelsbad

/limit
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    PIS = Prehumous Isthar/Sarada
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Alright, Miburo and I discussed it and we think the best way to go about this is the cure being a combination of Bekon's cooking and Held's healing.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    PIS = Prehumous Isthar/Sarada
    Plot induced Saiyan

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Alright, Miburo and I discussed it and we think the best way to go about this is the cure being a combination of Bekon's cooking and Held's healing.
    So Bekon is going to put the food on the tip of Held's spear, and he's going to carefully, CAREFULLY use the spear to get the food close enough to keep from directly interacting with Sarada.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So Bekon is going to put the food on the tip of Held's spear, and he's going to carefully, CAREFULLY use the spear to get the food close enough to keep from directly interacting with Sarada.
    Yes. Wouldn't want to get Saiyan cooties, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Plot induced Saiyan
    So Sarada's going to show up at the later end of the fight when half of our characters are dead, rolling up with a huge zenkai boost and an never before beholden, furious anger.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Alright, sounds like a plan. If Sarada gets healed, she's going to give Held one of her nightmares.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Bekon: Time to save the queen... WITH COOKING!

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    So Sarada's going to show up at the later end of the fight when half of our characters are dead, rolling up with a huge zenkai boost and an never before beholden, furious anger.

Also, props to Ochazuke for being the strongest hooman.

Arx Inosaan

Also, props to Ochazuke for being the strongest hooman.
    In the context of Dragonball, that's a rather dubious honour because whoever is the strongest human at the time has a tendency to die in rather spectacular fashion. Mutaito, Roshi, Tien, Krillin...

Besides which, Zaofan's PL is exactly the same.

Bekon: Time to save the queen... WITH COOKING!

It's a shame we keep missing each other. Still I suppose it's for the best at this point that Ochazuke doesn't roast Bekon.
    Last edited by grampagen; 11-18-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Praxat heard Sir Luop Nosredna, Knight of the Bronze challenged to her but she choose to ignore it. why because she has mind set on sparring with the Toadian Guardian Althena on the Lookout that's why .
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-18-2018 at 08:03 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I think I figured it out.

The sheer amount of time/plant life required for Ishtar to get (60) White Haoma charges would have taken too long. And or required a Saiyan sacrifice or twenty-five.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

She's going to be missing at least half the arc hunting down Sword and Blizz. If she wraps that up, then she'll rejoin the others.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!