Page 34 of 719 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134534 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Don't be surprised if the cube and the box vanish after Jagam and the Priestess are defeated, assuming that they are.
    Held is going to spend the end of the arc avoiding Meagan, so he doesn't get stabbed for losing the priceless artifact she just gave him, because he assumed he lost it, as opposed to it ditching him.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held is going to spend the end of the arc avoiding Meagan, so he doesn't get stabbed for losing the priceless artifact she just gave him, because he assumed he lost it, as opposed to it ditching him.
    Knowing Held, he probably traded it for some booze then promptly proceeded to drink/sleep through the entire Jagam/Threshling fight.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So will Ishtar if she catches Sasheem while he's made of metal.

Thanks !
    .......o_O

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    .......o_O
    Ishtar can bind/bend Metal. Katchin gives her a .5x PL boost when coated on her horns, tail, or turned into claws. Also, you know, she'd turn Sasheem into 'pet' until he left Katchin Mode.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I don't tghink he needs to worry about that. Meagan will find out once she sees the box sitting pretty in Iris' Magic Lab back at the Temple.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Knowing Held, he probably traded it for some booze then promptly proceeded to drink/sleep through the entire Jagam/Threshling fight.
    That is possible.

I'm partially considering having it turn out that Held invested a lot of money and time into Chroma's reconstruction, along with how having his own outpost there....

But he went out drinking with his business partners on the planet, and got so drunk he doesn't really remember it.

He just happens to go over his spreadsheets and receipts and notices some unusual fluctuations on his accounts, and follows the money.

All the Chroma people love him, and he's over there thinking it's because he helped during the invasion.

In reality, whoever is on Chroma handling...Held...Corp...Or whatever, is doing Kami's work with his PR.

Ishtar can bind/bend Metal. Katchin gives her a .5x PL boost when coated on her horns, tail, or turned into claws. Also, you know, she'd turn Sasheem into 'pet' until he left Katchin Mode.
    O_o........

Astonishing Member

O_o........
    This is going to be a really unique arc.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I should probably get around to giving Ishtar a 'birthday', or rather, I suppose, the day she gained awareness. Or the day she left Otherworld, with Zurvan ? She'll just pick a date at random, it's not as if there were actually "days" she was aware of when either of these things happened.
    I pretty much figured she'd have to just pick a day at random and call it her birthday. The only hard part will be figuring out what she'd want. Sarada might just give her a forest or jungle.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

That is possible.

I'm partially considering having it turn out that Held invested a lot of money and time into Chroma's reconstruction, along with how having his own outpost there....

But he went out drinking with his business partners on the planet, and got so drunk he doesn't really remember it.

He just happens to go over his spreadsheets and receipts and notices some unusual fluctuations on his accounts, and follows the money.

All the Chroma people love him, and he's over there thinking it's because he helped during the invasion.

In reality, whoever is on Chroma handling...Held...Corp...Or whatever, is doing Kami's work with his PR.
    This needs to be canon.

O_o........
    Ishtar is basically Galactus, and Sasheem will be her first Herald.

"To me, my Sasheem !"

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I pretty much figured she'd have to just pick a day at random and call it her birthday. The only hard part will be figuring out what she'd want. Sarada might just give her a forest or jungle.
    Actually there is something she'd ask for. Just gotta find out what :P

Arx Inosaan

Y'know...Sasheem's goalposts have probably moved form annoying Ishtar to figuring out a way to defeat her, lol. I know Sarada tried to obscure it, but if it's alright with you, CoR, from how Ishtar spoke of the position, I figure that he figures she's the one destined to become GoD.

Astonishing Member

Y'know...Sasheem's goalposts have probably moved form annoying Ishtar to figuring out a way to defeat her, lol. I know Sarada tried to obscure it, but if it's alright with you, CoR, from how Ishtar spoke of the position, I figure that he figures she's the one destined to become GoD.
    Sasheem wants to become GOD, because it will one up Ishtar, who doesn't get full, glorious, caps when described.

I figure anyone who listened in on the conversation should have an idea, really. She's not being subtle about it anymore, she's just not outright saying, "hey I'm GoD Incumbent" ... yet.

Sasheem wants to become GOD, because it will one up Ishtar, who doesn't get full, glorious, caps when described.
    Ishtar doesn't want that kind of responsibility. She just wants to balance the universe ... like Thanos, but less crazy.

Arx Inosaan

In name only, Meagan is poised to be a Goddess, the term of affection used by her people for their Guardians.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Hey, if Sasheem does become GoD, then that means they'd have an easy way to kill him for good

Actually there is something she'd ask for. Just gotta find out what :P
    Hm, interesting. Whatever it is, I'm sure that Sarada can make it happen.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!