Page 344 of 719 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Now that we're officially in Act IV, time to update the pairing chart.

Totoma x Karine: Still going strong, with an onscreen cameo from Karine to boot. The couple everyone was rooting for seems destined to end happily.

Sarada x Ishtar: The Power Couple of DBM. Ishtar has secured the love of the Saiyan Queen after snatching her away from Jack like the smoothest of criminals. Sarada even said the 'L' word unprovoked. Will be having a child at some point in the future.

Meagan x Jinzi: Another couple destined for happiness by end-game. I'm not sure how the ultra long-distance will affect their fire, but so far, so good. Jinzi should invent a portal generator like the Saiyans to cut down on travel time.

Parsley x Avoca: Avoca may just be an NPC, but she still matters! Parsley's feelings for her were revealed by Ishtar's mom to be genuine love, and that love is (probably) the sole reason she was sent to Purgatory and not Hell.

Etrina x Zaofan: Sheep loves Mistress. Sheep obeys Mistress. Mistress punishes Sheep for being a good Sheep. They also love each other but need to spend a lot more time together to reach the status of the other couples.

Charco x Cyanna: This one is really budding into a cute spring-time romance between two kids about the same age. Will it fizzle out like most relationships between teens their age, or will it blossom into true love? Find out next time on Dragonball M!!

Asha'rah x Erosa: What was first assumed to be Asha'rah adopting Erosa as her pet as evolved into a genuine romance. That the Id has grown into her own person and not just an extension of Etrina's... ego? repressed sexual fantasies? helps a lot.

Held x the women of DBM: Held loves wome... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Held x Jack: What happens in Space Vegas stays in Space Vegas

Zaofan x Sasheem: A friendship soured. Rivals who stare unflinchingly at each other for extremely long periods of time is a hallmark of Dragonball. Will these two every fight? Sarada sure hopes so.

Ochazuke x Koorimaru: Still, to this day, the OTP
    You nailed the evolving dynamic between Asha'rah and Erosa on the head. It's pretty much what Sandman and I talked about in private.

Praxat's new techniques ( Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam style)

1. Tongue shield

2. Shockwave Punch / Gigantic Shockwave Punch

3 Efficiency Mode

4 Boost Mode

5 Power Mode

6 Max Mode

7 Gigantic Guard

8 Thunder Tongue barrage

9 Big Boot.

Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam has been add to Praxat's bio as a fighting style.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I... don't think Parsley has lost anyone she actually cares about. All of hers are still alive.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

I... don't think Parsley has lost anyone she actually cares about. All of hers are still alive.
    She lost her kill streak when she died.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    She lost her kill streak when she died.
    She lost her arrogance, perhaps her dignity.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Everyone being able to no sell Lamentation of the Grave si fsr is what makes the M Fighters the stuff of legend.

Dash showed up late, and was moving fast so I doubt the tech would have affected her. Even if it had, I don't think there is a family member or loved one that she grew up with that isn't still alive. She has a big, extended family, and there were a few elders who eventually passed on from old age. But nothing that would have haunted her.

Compared to the angst in many of the other characters backstory, Dash's was pretty devoid of tragedy. So far, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Everyone being able to no sell Lamentation of the Grave si fsr is what makes the M Fighters the stuff of legend.
    If Meagan or Cyanna were there, it might have affected them. They lost a whole lot of loved ones in the war, especially Meagan. Good thing both are still on Chroma.
    Last edited by Tami; 11-20-2018 at 06:29 AM.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    That or we're all closet psychotics.

....or open air psychotics in some cases.

Retired Overlord

Also, Erosa would get visions of that pie she butt slammed back in season 1

Damn. Just realized I could have played this as a PTSD moment for her and had one of the ghosts be herself.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Damn. Just realized I could have played this as a PTSD moment for her and had one of the ghosts be herself.
    That would have been a great idea. Might be still possible to do a rewrite.

It would have been even stranger if Sarada was there fighting along side Parsley, only to find herself haunted by Parsely's ghost, even though her sister was right there next to her.
    Last edited by Tami; 11-20-2018 at 06:48 AM.

Retired Overlord

Parsley: Oh no...please.....anybody but you.....

Parsleys Tail: *wiggles in wrathful vengeance*

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    That would have been a great idea. Might be still possible to do a rewrite.

It would have been even stranger if Sarada was there fighting along side Parsley, only to find herself haunted by Parsely's ghost, even though her sister was right there next to her.
    I was thinking that about Sarada. Probably would have seen her younger self too before all the trauma started.

As for Parsley, if I do rewrite that portion, it'll have to be after work. That'll give me some time to think on it at least.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hmm...

...oh dear...