Page 36 of 719 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136536 ... LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Well while we're on the subject of cosmic balance, who would be the Kaioshin that's paired with the GoD?

IIRC Ronin Kai's whole thing is that he specifically bungled his shot to rise to that station, so it might not be him.
    Hm, good question. I have a feeling it might actually be Ronin, but if not him then it'd have to be a character we haven't met yet.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ah, okay. In that case, I have no complaints. Since it can only be used once a day, there's no chance of it being abused, so that's good.
    Yep. But really, I figured six months of her getting the hell beat out of her by Sarada (and sex'd so hard they break unbreakable furniture), plus the Tournament pain, plus her Aeshma training ... it just makes sense. The comment just made me realize that it was meant to be.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Hm, good question. I have a feeling it might actually be Ronin, but if not him then it'd have to be a character we haven't met yet.
    There's a small chance it could be Shek'hinah.

Sister to Asha'rah, has Creation Ki .. then again, I could be ludicrously off.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yep. But really, I figured six months of her getting the hell beat out of her by Sarada (and sex'd so hard they break unbreakable furniture), plus the Tournament pain, plus her Aeshma training ... it just makes sense. The comment just made me realize that it was meant to be.
    It's like her own temporary zenkai, except slightly more limited and "easier" to obtain. SarTar really is meant to be together

There's a small chance it could be Shek'hinah.

Sister to Asha'rah, has Creation Ki .. then again, I could be ludicrously off.
    I actually was going to suggest Asha'rah, but I'm not exactly sure how that'd work.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It's like her own temporary zenkai, except slightly more limited and "easier" to obtain. SarTar really is meant to be together
    They're the Best Couple.

Period.

Well, Ochazuke and Koorimaru, but Koorimaru is dead I guess. RIP Bestbois.

I actually was going to suggest Asha'rah, but I'm not exactly sure how that'd work.
    I'd assume there's some conflict too, what with her murdering the last GoD to cannibalize his Hakai (and as a result murdering the then Kaioshin). That's sort of an as of yet touched on thing between Asha'rah/Ishtar as well.

Ereshkigal (or Shek'hinah) also bound herself to Ishtar when they first met. Something Cleric's not explained yet. Plus she's got the U15 Book of the Dead.

Arx Inosaan

They're the Best Couple.

Period.

Well, Ochazuke and Koorimaru, but Koorimaru is dead I guess. RIP Bestbois.
    Just thinking about the Fight Bois makes me sad. No one else in the game had the chemistry and tension they did. No one ;_;

I'd assume there's some conflict too, what with her murdering the last GoD to cannibalize his Hakai (and as a result murdering the then Kaioshin). That's sort of an as of yet touched on thing between Asha'rah/Ishtar as well.

Ereshkigal (or Shek'hinah) also bound herself to Ishtar when they first met. Something Cleric's not explained yet. Plus she's got the U15 Book of the Dead.
    Hm, good points. Shek'hinah seems to be the best fit then, since they're already bound together.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Etrina is surely wondering why Ishtar and Sasheem are fighting over what is essentially a divine desk job. Thank goodness she doesn't have to get involved in deity shenaniganz....she can just settle for being supreme archmage of time.

....Super Supreme Kami Kaioshin Guru Archmage of wibbly wobbly timey whimey stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Etrina is surely wondering why Ishtar and Sasheem are fighting over what is essentially a divine desk job. Thank goodness she doesn't have to get involved in deity shenaniganz....she can just settle for being supreme archmage of time.

....Super Supreme Kami Kaioshin Guru Archmage of wibbly wobbly timey whimey stuff.
    Dash is sitting alone, eating and wondering what would happen if she was strong enough to challenge Etrina over Zaofan. Knowing that she isn't, and even if she was Zaofan would never forgive her for getting into a fight with Etrina. Embarrassed to realize that Parsley was right about her feelings towards Zaofan, which is just making her even more miserable.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I've been meaning to ask and forgive me eveyone, if I've missed this somehwere, but...is it specifically a desk job in Universe 15? In Super the GoD's don't seem very well regulated unless they disturb time or cross over to eachother's universes and even then, the craftier ones manage to do that without repurcussion too.

Hell, Beerus just slept and let Freeza do his job for him and even now I'm not sure he does as much destroying anymore as he does loafing around on Earth and eating.

Pfff.

Zurvan ain't retiring.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    I've been meaning to ask and forgive me eveyone, if I've missed this somehwere, but...is it specifically a desk job in Universe 15? In Super the GoD's don't seem very well regulated unless they disturb time or cross over to eachother's universes and even then, the craftier ones manage to do that without repurcussion too.

Hell, Beerus just slept and let Freeza do his job for him and even now I'm not sure he does as much destroying anymore as he does loafing around on Earth and eating.
    I think it is what the story needs it to be, what the characters holding those titles what it to be, assuming they are allowed to.

How about this for Dash's armor?

Though I'm looking for something less cartoonish.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-28-2018 at 03:12 PM.

Still looking for an armor for Cyanna, unless Meagan gives her the first armor Jinzi made.

Just thinking about the Fight Bois makes me sad. No one else in the game had the chemistry and tension they did. No one ;_;
    Clearly it's Parsley and that food.

Also, in case it was missed. Araska is also dependent on the state Ishtar is in. If she used Aeshma and then used Araska, the x5 PL would apply to Aeshma boosted PL.

So basically ... there's a considerable amount of risk/reward for the timing.

Hm, good points. Shek'hinah seems to be the best fit then, since they're already bound together.
    Well, assuming that's what the bond is ... no idea about that until Cleric offers insight though.

Arx Inosaan

Wait.

Are Dash/Zaofan doing their thing in the Wastes ?

Arx Inosaan