Page 363 of 719 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 10777

Basically what happened to Luop.

The true power of Universe 15 is dropping mountains onto people.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Mid way through the Loup fight, ships started appearing through a portal. They ignored all attempts to contact them, and once they reached Earth's orbit (moved past the moon) they opened fire.

Theres a contingent headed towards where the cast is at.

Otherwise.

Ishtar kicked a massive hole in Luop, Charco basically elbow checked his leg off, and the Asha'rah dropped a fucking mountain top on him.

Injury wise, Ishtar's near bisected and stapled together with Katchin. Parsley is slowly suffocating on the blood filling her lungs. Zaofan probably doesn't have arms ... Charco got a mountain dropped on him ...

SO FAR SO GOOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Basically what happened to Luop.

The true power of Universe 15 is dropping mountains onto people.
    Thanks guys. Just spent a hot minute reading through it. God damn that was some fun stuff!

...whelp, nothing much to do for Ocha then, so I'll wait for Cleric to bring the next post in. I suppose he would be relatively fresh from being punched off stage right at this point, come what may.

Serendipitously, this came into my playlist. I propose this for Luop's boss theme.

It even has the part where Sasheem turns the lake into mashed potatoes at around the 5:45 mark

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    You can't use Chromakai, not when your talking about 300,000 years ago. The race is barely over 100,000 years old. There were no Chromakai back then.

well I actually have deiced change the date to 30,000 years ago to have more race options for one of the ancient Holy knights. in Qacriea Timeline 30,000 years ago The Toadian Kingdom would have been rule by Qaztoh's ancestor Doralie Orpheus ( 6'6" 235 pounds).
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    well I actually have deiced change the date to 30,000 years ago to have more race options for one of the ancient Holy knights. in Qacriea Timeline 30,000 years ago The Toadian Kingdom would have been rule by Qaztoh's ancestor Doralie Orpheus ( 6'6" 235 pounds).
    You know, there are plenty of other races in Dragonball. Arcosians, Kanassians, Tuffles, etc. You could use some of those.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    You know, there are plenty of other races in Dragonball. Arcosians, Kanassians, Tuffles, etc. You could use some of those.
    yeah but changing the date to 30,000 years ago means I can use one of the youngest races. this even allows me to use a human. of course then there would be the explanation of how a human from earth 30,000 years ago somehow roundup on a planet that's in another Galaxy.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-22-2018 at 06:22 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Okay for Qacriea world building Sub-Zero MKA , Tami and Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki I'm asking to use the following races

1. Saiyans

2. Threshlings

3. Chromakai

so I like to ask for a Saiyan Holy Knight , a Threshling Holy Knight , and a Chromakai for Qacriea World Building. 300,000 years ago a major Holy war took place on Qacriea and the Seven Holy Knights who fought in that were all from different species and I want maybe at least 3 of the ancient Holy Knights to be of species that have already been established in the RPG.

one of the ancient Holy knights has to have been a member of one of the earliest races. one needs to be a Toadian, one a Replita , one a member of a giant like race , one member needs to be monkey like , and one member needs to be any race that has already been establish in the RPG ( any race that could be a Holy Knight)
    I think you may be putting the cart before the horse here. Way before.

For starters, you've written a lot more about Nyarlthotep - a guy nobody is entirely sure exists or has been especially relevant within the collaborative lore so far - and the GP character, than you have for Praxat, your main player character. You've put down a lot of information for Praxat, but as a character she seems to have jumped around a lot, from Frog Kung-Fu to genius inventor to the focus of this sudden destiny and very particular prophecy which came up because...someone just so happened to have discovered a few posts ago with no buildup?

You see, this is a lot to put down all at once and pull other players into when Praxat hasn't exactly found much of an identity within the group so far, or really interacted with many of the characters outside of the GM's.

If this is Praxat's ultimate quest or sidestory or what have you, perhaps first she should spend some time among the other player characters, to gain some favourable allies to more organically incorporate into this plotline. Because she hasn't interacted with many player characters, as a result the players are not likely to be particularly invested in her journey. Do we know who she is? Do we know what she wants? How is this relevant to anybody else, and why should your readers (all the rest of us) ultimately care about the Toadians and their very odd, very specific biological problem?

There needs to be more effort in creating a well-established, sympathetic character than in trying to convince us through Power Level numbers alone how much of a big deal these various players are.

As is, personally, my current impression of her is kinda...not great right now. While Earth was in danger she ignored the threat to train with the Toadian guardian who is on Earth instead of...Toadia, and while Evangeline, her host, gathered the Dragonballs, on her planet, she and her princess are bemoaning that Evangeline made moves to save her planet rather than theirs.

Of course, even as I try to keep up with everyone, I miss a lot of stuff, but eh, my two cents.

[Regardless my character is a human, apparently nobody cares about those guys, like Master Kahn.]

To be perfectly frank.

I don't even know what's going on with Praxat, or most of that ? Wasn't there another frog girl that was a pirate ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

To be perfectly frank.

I don't even know what's going on with Praxat, or most of that ? Wasn't there another frog girl that was a pirate ?
    Honestly I kinda checked out a little after the space weed.

Now that there's gods and monsters and prophecies and stuff that seem to pop up in discussion in very rapid succession rather than the in-game thread...yeah I'm also a little lost. I wouldn't know where to begin.

To be perfectly frank.

That was the princess. Still not sure why she's still on Earth and hasn't gone back to her world yet.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

To break it down, Bruce, you're pumping out too much too quickly and there's no time to let a plot point marinate and settle before you jump to add something else. I'd suggest you leave the gods/voidlings/prophecy/whatever on the backburner for now and work on molding Praxat into a three dimensional character we have a reason to care about. As it is now, you seem more concerned about building up this grand story than you are playing your PC, which isn't good.

Just my friendly advice
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

That was the princess. Still not sure why she's still on Earth and hasn't gone back to her world yet.
    Because Lizardman wants to eat her, I think, and prays to the mysterious NPC for more power.

Probably also takes some powersauce (read: drugs) too. Again I am a little lost.

They're not both princess ?

What about that mech ? And her hatred/downplaying of magic cuz 'teh tek'. I honestly don't know what's going on with any of it since we left Terra.

To break it down, Bruce, you're pumping out too much too quickly and there's no time to let a plot point marinate and settle before you jump to add something else. I'd suggest you leave the gods/voidlings/prophecy/whatever on the backburner for now and work on molding Praxat into a three dimensional character we have a reason to care about. As it is now, you seem more concerned about building up this grand story than you are playing your PC, which isn't good.

Just my friendly advice
    I think the issue is more that, all this stuff is being added and then immediately forced into the narrative by appropriating characters without approval from their creators.

Like with the Knight thing.

He posted there was knights.

THEN EDITED THE POST AFTERWARDS.

Like if I hadn't noticed Sandman's quoting of it, I would have missed something that would have 1) interfered with Oni as I've set them up 2) caused problems later on when it was noticed in-game.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

As an aside, would anyone happen to know the multiplier for each Frost Demon transformation? I'm pretty sure Form 1 to Form 2 is x2, but not sure from there.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

As an aside, would anyone happen to know the multiplier for each Frost Demon transformation? I'm pretty sure Form 1 to Form 2 is x2, but not sure from there.
    Generally speaking, I would say with the PLs cleric has set out with...

Form 2 - 2x
    Form 3 - 3x
    True Form - 4x
    100% True Form - 5x

Admittedly, this'd put DBM Frieza at 2.65mil, but... eh... close enough.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.