Page 375 of 719 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Well, not necessary want, but it'll be... something, when there's only a few left. Once about a third to half are killed, Sub (or I) will reveal what's up.
    Edited my post so that Zaofan clearly (very, very clearly) caused a death-death to a lower-level Saiyan.

Also, what are good recommendations for battle music for a dire and hopeless invasion while everyone's trying to escape, the NPCs are doing everything they can to help, and the M-Fighters are trying to defend the Earth? It helps pass the time while reading and getting in the mood to type.

I'd been reading and typing to this:
    https://youtu.be/Xk9dyREdRWA

And then I'll use this battle music for when the time comes to fight the six bosses/Bird-Sub-Ishtar unleash their plans:
    https://youtu.be/JsZ5OZXDPFc
    Last edited by Cyke; 11-24-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I have an idea already.

Won't stop what's coming though.
    Shoot me a PM. I want to hear your guess.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

I feel like I will get time to make a post tonight, but everything will be dead. Such is life.

Praxat is fighting the Ice Knight With duplicate of Megan. she's also wondering how Qaztoh, Althena, her Master Khan , and her pet Vog Aoszer . she's thinking out loud about her duties to Qaztoh , about her job and about protecting earthing. she also thinking about why her ancestors decided to just called a technique just Big Boot.)
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So... I want to ask... thoughts on Seri?

I've actually had a lot of fun writing her, since she doesn't really have a filter like an adult (or Totoma) does.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    So... I want to ask... thoughts on Seri?

I've actually had a lot of fun writing her, since she doesn't really have a filter like an adult (or Totoma) does.
    Nice change of pace and so far I rather enjoy her reaction to the other Saiyans, and how she's humanized Nevanlinna. Keep it up , s'good stuff.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Also, what are good recommendations for battle music for a dire and hopeless invasion while everyone's trying to escape, the NPCs are doing everything they can to help, and the M-Fighters are trying to defend the Earth? It helps pass the time while reading and getting in the mood to type.

I'd been reading and typing to this:
    https://youtu.be/Xk9dyREdRWA

And then I'll use this battle music for when the time comes to fight the six bosses/Bird-Sub-Ishtar unleash their plans:
    https://youtu.be/JsZ5OZXDPFc
    Althena's help by use her Clairvoyance to get information from one of the Blue Goblin creatures.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Clairvoyance
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena's help by use her Clairvoyance to get information from one of the Blue Goblin creatures.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Clairvoyance
    But does Althena have any preferences on Spotify?

But does Althena have any preferences on Spotify?
    Nah she's a 2,020 going on 2,021 years old she don't understand this generation's new fangled contraptions. now I made a post were Althena is practice using her Clairvoyance well she is still in the middle of battle the Blue Goblin things to link her vision with others so that she can see what others see and vice verse.

when she was un frozen at Capsule Corp she thought the technology use to thaw her out was the work of sorcery.
    My Forum check it out

Nah she's a 2,020 going on 2,021 years old she don't understand this generation's new fangled contraptions. now I made a post were Althena is practice using her Clairvoyance well she is still in the middle of battle the Blue Goblin things to link her vision with others so that she can see what others see and vice verse.

when she was un frozen at Capsule Corp she thought the technology use to thaw her out was the work of sorcery.
    I'm not sure if you missed the point of my original question.

I'm not sure if you missed the point of my original question.
    let's see the question was does Althena have any preferences on Spotify?

really not serious : yes she has preferences on Spotify any thing that has the word touch in it.

My Forum check it out

let's see the question was does Althena have any preferences on Spotify?

really not serious : yes she has preferences on Spotify any thing that has the word touch in it.

No, the original question was if any of the fellow writers here had music preferences for the invasion going on in the story.

No, the original question was if any of the fellow writers here had music preferences for the invasion going on in the story.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Here is another song I like for the battle

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.