Page 397 of 719 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Yep, exactly.
    Lol I had forgotten all about that
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

where are they now

Praxat - Currently with Blizzar ( worried that Qaztoh might be upset that she's absent from a diplomatic meeting as it is part of Praxat's duty as a Lady Maid / Personal attendant to attend these things with Qaztoh.)

Qaztoh - currently having a diplomatic meeting with President Grinthorn ( as the Future Toadian Queen it's Qaztoh's responsibility to have diplomatic meetings with other leaders to establish alliances that includes also have a diplomatic meeting with the Saiyan Queen Sandra. )

Khan - shopping at a grocery store in Capital City and picking up Madam Juana's chimichangas.

Lieutenant Stratovarius and Shining Star: probably out investigation a crime scene on another planet. ( won't be hearing from those two again for a while.)

Althena - at the Lookout in her room doing Guardian Training.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-30-2018 at 05:02 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Now seems like a bad time to be having a diplomatic meeting, what with the capital having just been invaded and nearly destroyed.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Waiting for it to be revealed that the needle is connected to his spine and Sarada accidentally Sub-Zeros the Namekian.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Waiting for it to be revealed that the needle is connected to his spine and Sarada accidentally Sub-Zeros the Namekian.
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if the needles are somehow booby trapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Now seems like a bad time to be having a diplomatic meeting, what with the capital having just been invaded and nearly destroyed.
    my plan is that Qaztoh was having the meeting before the attack on Capital City so by the time the attack on Capital City happen Qaztoh was already doing her meeting. anyways her current location would likely be at the Geofront.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-30-2018 at 05:54 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if the needles are somehow booby trapped.
    Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked either. Anything goes at this point. But, Namekians can regenerate their spines, right?

...right?

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    my plan is that Qaztoh was having the meeting before the attack on Capital City so by the time the attack on Capital City happen Qaztoh was already doing her meeting. anyways her current location would likely be at the Geofront.
    Ah, okay.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It's not Chuan Black.

It's ... Nauhc.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

so here's the Toadian Royal servant hierarchy

Professional Staff Hierarchy

Rank 1- Royal Advisor ( Praxat's grandmother Araxat Luue)

Rank 2 Royal House Stewed ( Praxat's Grandfather Eli Luue )

Upper Staff Hierarchy

Rank 3 - Royal House Keeper ( Praxat's mother Uraxat Luue)

Rank 4 - Royal Butler ( Praxat's father Zebediah Luue)

Rank 5- royal head Chef ( Praxat's sister Sraxat Luue)

Rank 6 - Lady Maid ( Praxat Luue)

Lower Staff Hierarchy

Rank 7 - Royal Footwoman ( Praxat's sister Craxat Luue)

Rank 8 Royal Head Nurse ( Praxat's sister Nraxat Luue)

Rank 9 Royal House maid ( Praxat' sister Draxat Luue)

Rank10 Royal Nurse ( Praxat's sister Fraxat Luue)

Rank 11 Royal Under Cook ( Praxat's brother Jebediah Luue)

Rank 12 Royal Kitchen Maid ( Praxat's sister Eraxat Luue)

Rank 13 Royal Scullery Maid ( Praxat's sister Graxat Luue)

Rank 14 Royal Laundry Maid ( Praxat's sister Braxat Luue)

Rank 15 Royal Stable Master ( Praxat's Brother Pebediah Luue)

Rank 16 Royal Groom ( Praxat's brother Sebediah Luue) ( his duty is too take care of mounts )

Rank 17 Royal head Gardener (Praxat's sister Haraxt Luue)

Rank 18 Royal Gatekeeper ( Praxat's sister Jaraxt Luue)

Rank 19 Royal Chamber Maids ( the rest of Praxat's sisters)

Rank 20 Royal Parlour Maids ( the rest of Praxat' sisters )

rank 21 Royal Grounds Keepers ( the rest of Praxat's siblings)

Rank 22 the Royal Kitchen staff not including the Head Chef , the Royal Kitchen Maid , and the Royal Under Cook ( the rest of Praxat's siblings)
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-01-2019 at 01:42 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked either. Anything goes at this point. But, Namekians can regenerate their spines, right?

...right?
    I'm not entirely sure they even have bones, being snail people and all.

snail people you say!

My Forum check it out

Now that you mention it, I dont remember seeing any bones in Nail's arm when it got ripped off by Freeza.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Now that you mention it, I dont remember seeing any bones in Nail's arm when it got ripped off by Freeza.
    I remember Piccolo getting his neck broken once but yeah for the most part, whenever their limbs get ripped off, there never seems to be much in the way of bones.

I think some mollusks have...some kind of inner she'll that helps them keep their body shape and protect them from harm? Could be wrong though.

...Honestly, this may be a fairly important discussion considering we might have to conduct an autopsy if poor ol' Namekian sorceror dude kicks the bucket.

Retired Overlord

I remember Piccolo getting his neck broken once but yeah for the most part, whenever their limbs get ripped off, there never seems to be much in the way of bones.

I think some mollusks have...some kind of inner she'll that helps them keep their body shape and protect them from harm? Could be wrong though.

...Honestly, this may be a fairly important discussion considering we might have to conduct an autopsy if poor ol' Namekian sorceror dude kicks the bucket.
    I remember there being a case where piccolo stretched his arm out like several times the length of his body....if he does have a bone In there it must be pretty malleable.

It's likely they're also just similar to sharks in thst they're made of cartilage.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan