Page 398 of 719 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 10777

Hmm will a Namkian start to bubble if one pours salt on them? let's test this theroy for sceince!
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

*Leaves*

***** happens literally a minute after*

...timing. Timing is everything.

Well, Zao, looks like the investigation continues on two fronts!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    *Totoma raises hand*

Totoma: Can I half-represent, since I'm half-human?
    Only if Dim Sum with the Zhu Clan is on the docket.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I had a good idea for a side-plot [Feels Dead Depths glaring at the back of his skull]

Might have to wrangle Ochazuke and Zaofan into it, however.
    If it involves the mighty Carne Cruda then Ocha will make time.

Hmm...

So uh, Chuan and Etrina are MIA at this juncture, right?

Especially with the latter who, as far as I understand it, is either super dead or currently hitching a ride in one of Zaofan's capsules as a piece of magicite or something?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Hmm...

Especially with the latter who, as far as I understand it, is either super dead or currently hitching a ride in one of Zaofan's capsules as a piece of magicite or something?
    Chuan was last seen fighting the Saiyans if I'm not mistaken.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Etrina is alive.

Erosa is super dead.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Chuan was last seen fighting the Saiyans if I'm not mistaken.
    If Eternal Torment is up to it, I'd like to give him a narrative 'in' to post...something, since as we've noted this is Chuan's forte.

If not, I suppose we could get Held in on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Etrina is alive.

Erosa is super dead.
    Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

[RIP lil' Id]

...like, alive-alive and walking around among us, or soul-trapped-in-a-magic rock alive?

...or actually, would things such as ripples in reality - such that they provide neat little openings to needle a Namekian - be something up Cthylla's alley?

Clearly, this is actually Totoma Black using the void tunnel/lens to assassinate people from afar.

Honestly, entirely plausible.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Retired Overlord

Hmm...

Well, as of the intended ending(as soon as I’m in a position to post it) etrina would be taking care of a slightly less dead but still recovering I’d.

So both aren’t really in a position to help out for the time being...at least til I can get things settled.

Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

[RIP lil' Id]

...like, alive-alive and walking around among us, or soul-trapped-in-a-magic rock alive?

...or actually, would things such as ripples in reality - such that they provide neat little openings to needle a Namekian - be something up Cthylla's alley?
    It's a time issue, so Etrina would be better suited. As far as I'm aware though, Etrina has her body back.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Clearly, this is actually Totoma Black using the void tunnel/lens to assassinate people from afar.

Honestly, entirely plausible.
    That implies Totoma Black wasn't killed in an attempt to maximize suffering.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

With Etrina/Erosa sidelined though ... suppose that means Ishtar's the best bet for time-related alterations. Nevanlinna would likely be next given her experience with dimensional boundaries. Asha'rah too.

Arx Inosaan

As a Todaian, Paraxt has no neck. Doesn't have ribs nor a diaphragm. her plevis can slide up and down her spine . The vertebate at the bottom of her spine are fuse into one bone.

She has no ears and her eyes are perched on top of her head. She would only use her lungs to breath when necessary otherwise she just breathes though her skin. the moisture on her skin dissolves oxygen from the air or water and trasmits it into her blood. Her mouth also has a mosit lining which is in consant use when she's not submerge under water.

this mosit lining brings oxygen into her bloodstream and diffuses excess carbon dioxide back into a enivorment.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Well, as of the intended ending(as soon as I’m in a position to post it) etrina would be taking care of a slightly less dead but still recovering I’d.

So both aren’t really in a position to help out for the time being...at least til I can get things settled.
    Ah, okay then. Well best of luck wrapping that up then.

As an aside, I seem to have missed a plot beat in the midst of all that. It may be like half a year too late but where would one start as concerns the whole story with the Stoltengardes and Chrona?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    With Etrina/Erosa sidelined though ... suppose that means Ishtar's the best bet for time-related alterations. Nevanlinna would likely be next given her experience with dimensional boundaries. Asha'rah too.
    Seems to be the way the cookie crumbles. Whelp, let's see what some focused insight may unravel...

I suppose Evangeline ought to know something about acupressure techniques, though I suppose that depends on how much of her powers must be focused on Charco's current predicament.

Otherwise I suppose a Unicorn with a steady hand would be the best bet if we want to keep this guy, or the Fire Elemental, alive.
    Last edited by grampagen; 11-30-2018 at 10:25 PM.

The plot thickens !

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I suppose Evangeline ought to know something about acupressure techniques, though I suppose that depends on how much of her powers must be focused on Charco's current predicament.

Otherwise I suppose a Unicorn with a steady hand would be the best bet if we want to keep this guy, or the Fire Elemental, alive.
    Luckily, Chaun just arrived.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!