Page 401 of 719 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Strange question, but has Ishtar worn her hair in anything other than the bun in her profile picture?
    She's definitely changed it.

Tends to keep it around shoulder length, nowadays. Basic idea was that her hair tends to match the outfit she's wearing (sort of enjoys 'dressing' up), but I haven't been good about stating as much. Current hair is something like this.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    She's definitely changed it.

Tends to keep it around shoulder length, nowadays. Basic idea was that her hair tends to match the outfit she's wearing (sort of enjoys 'dressing' up), but I haven't been good about stating as much. Current hair is something like this.
    Ah, okay. Sarada would have been curious if she hadn't. She herself still has the same hairstyle, since it's hard to switch things up when you have a literal mane.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hmm... Honestly, I'm not sure what to do with Charco at the moment. Especially since committing him to a side plot to save his brain would make him miss out on even more main plot, which, although a recurring theme at this point, is also one of the reasons why he's in this predicament in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Hmm... Honestly, I'm not sure what to do with Charco at the moment. Especially since committing him to a side plot to save his brain would make him miss out on even more main plot, which, although a recurring theme at this point, is also one of the reasons why he's in this predicament in the first place.
    Cyanna is on the Lookout now, where Charco is. Do you want them to interact?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ah, okay. Sarada would have been curious if she hadn't. She herself still has the same hairstyle, since it's hard to switch things up when you have a literal mane.
    Saiyans hair stops growing after a certain point and is resistant to change right ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Saiyans hair stops growing after a certain point and is resistant to change right ?
    Yep. Goku (well, Chi-Chi) tried to style his hair in Super and it just poofed back into its normal style. I imagine now that the exact same thing happened when Sarada had her hair styled for her coronation. She'd basically have to cut it to make it more manageable.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna is on the Lookout now, where Charco is. Do you want them to interact?
    I mean, he could always use another hug.

Maybe he could do something that catches her attention? Nothing big, just make himself visible.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Cthylla could give him a hug with her real body.

I mean.....theres only so much a mind can break before it flips around to being unbroken right?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Cthylla could give him a hug with her real body.

I mean.....theres only so much a mind can break before it flips around to being unbroken right?
    You still need a recap, Sandman?

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    You still need a recap, Sandman?
    Yeah, wondering where the best place would be to drop back in. Also working on the cap off the previous arc to explain why they haven't been available thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Yeah, wondering where the best place would be to drop back in. Also working on the cap off the previous arc to explain why they haven't been available thus far.
    Is Erosa still dead at the time of the main story? And how is Etrina?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

So...Can Sarada return Held to Vocado?

He really likes that ship.

And I suppose I should have him get that Black Box from Jinzi before he heads out...

Also, I've got a good grip on how I want to handle Parsley's post-resurrection development.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    So...Can Sarada return Held to Vocado?

He really likes that ship.

And I suppose I should have him get that Black Box from Jinzi before he heads out...
    Nope. Portals won't work at the moment thanks to the invasion ships still interfering with communication and such. Sasheem's mech couldn't even leave the atmosphere, so I doubt her ship will.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!