Page 402 of 719 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412452502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 10777
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Nope. Portals won't work at the moment thanks to the invasion ships still interfering with communication and such. Sasheem's mech couldn't even leave the atmosphere, so I doubt her ship will.
    .....Held Gaiden confirmed for next arc.

...Also, now I have no idea what to have Held do....Eh. **** it. Training arc.

Maybe some flashbacks, add some Crazy Horn regaining some memories, boom.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Yeah, wondering where the best place would be to drop back in. Also working on the cap off the previous arc to explain why they haven't been available thus far.
    Okay, uh...I guess I'll start from the beginning, cause it's easier.

After the time-skip, the dragon balls were used, the exact wishes I can't remember but soon after the Threshling Knight Luop landed on Earth, using magic to cloak his presence from the Global Defense System, and challenged Earth's defenders to a fight. Which the M-Fighters quickly accepted, of course.

An invading force of ships soon began to slowly make their way towards Earth, ignoring all hails and calls to identify themselves.

After a long fight, Luop was finally defeated. He had promised Nevanlinna to serve as her knight should he be defeated and so he did.

Soon after, the invading force began to attack Earth's defense system and the Galaxy Police set out to engage them. Eventually enemy ships broke through defenses and in capital city the main invading force arrived. The bulk of the army was a bunch of blue goblins and a group of primitive Saiyans that power up each time one of them is killed.

There were also six generals. A Cyborg Saiyan, an Arcosian Saiyan Hybrid named Koolard, A Namekian mage, A Fire Knight, An Ice Knight, and A Demon Lord. Fights were had and all ended up dead aside from Koolard, who escaped and the Fire Knight and Namekian, who were captured. All the civilians in the Capital had been evacuated and sent to the Geodome.

During the fight with Charco's body was completely inhabited by Rex and Charco himself didn't wake up until after the battle against the six generals had ended.

The Namekian was interrogated and he revealed that a plague-mask sporting human known as the Doctor was the mastermind behind the invasion. He operates in the far end of the universe, in the middle of nowhere and can basically use portals or some similar ability to transport anyone or anything he wants at will from anywhere in the universe.

Ishtar, using her abilities to see where Koolard slinked off too, briefly caught a vision of the Doctor who apparently knew of Ishtar as an enemy (and in one case a lover) across various other timelines. He reveals to her that Zurvan may be in danger and that he seeks Jinzi Pantaloon for whatever reason. Once their conversation is over, Ishtar's memories are altered, but she remembers most of the important bits.

Sarada, Blizzar, and Meagan, who are the three interrogating the Namekian, also learn that he only served the doctor as he was looking for a way back to Namek, which is apparently in danger. And also that the enemy ships spread a kind of barrier over the Earth that scrambles communication to the larger Intergalactic Community and also forms a barrier that prevents leaving the planet. So we're all stuck.

Meagan eventually left to check on Jinzi and all of the sudden, black needles zoomed in outta nowhere and killed the Fire Knight that was captured, and gravely wounded the Namekian. Ochazuke arrived to help divulge the nature of his injuries and Chuan did as well to attempt to save his life...though the enemy's use of needles is quite suspicious.

Blizzar informed President Grinthorn of all that happened and the President agreed to a sort of World Summit to address the people of Earth in this time of crisis. Sarada, Blizzar, and Ochazuke basically don't trust him as far as they could throw him and discussed how they can find some substantial dirt on him and uncover his plans.

And I'm sure I missed a ton of stuff, but that's the gist of it.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Okay, uh...I guess I'll start from the beginning, cause it's easier.

After the time-skip, the dragon balls were used, the exact wishes I can't remember but soon after the Threshling Knight Luop landed on Earth, using magic to cloak his presence from the Global Defense System, and challenged Earth's defenders to a fight. Which the M-Fighters quickly accepted, of course.

An invading force of ships soon began to slowly make their way towards Earth, ignoring all hails and calls to identify themselves.

After a long fight, Luop was finally defeated. He had promised Nevanlinna to serve as her knight should he be defeated and so he did.

Soon after, the invading force began to attack Earth's defense system and the Galaxy Police set out to engage them. Eventually enemy ships broke through defenses and in capital city the main invading force arrived. The bulk of the army was a bunch of blue goblins and a group of primitive Saiyans that power up each time one of them is killed.

There were also six generals. A Cyborg Saiyan, an Arcosian Saiyan Hybrid named Koolard, A Namekian mage, A Fire Knight, An Ice Knight, and A Demon Lord. Fights were had and all ended up dead aside from Koolard, who escaped and the Fire Knight and Namekian, who were captured. All the civilians in the Capital had been evacuated and sent to the Geodome.

During the fight with Charco's body was completely inhabited by Rex and Charco himself didn't wake up until after the battle against the six generals had ended.

The Namekian was interrogated and he revealed that a plague-mask sporting human known as the Doctor was the mastermind behind the invasion. He operates in the far end of the universe, in the middle of nowhere and can basically use portals or some similar ability to transport anyone or anything he wants at will from anywhere in the universe.

Ishtar, using her abilities to see where Koolard slinked off too, briefly caught a vision of the Doctor who apparently knew of Ishtar as an enemy (and in one case a lover) across various other timelines. He reveals to her that Zurvan may be in danger and that he seeks Jinzi Pantaloon for whatever reason. Once their conversation is over, Ishtar's memories are altered, but she remembers most of the important bits.

Sarada, Blizzar, and Meagan, who are the three interrogating the Namekian, also learn that he only served the doctor as he was looking for a way back to Namek, which is apparently in danger. And also that the enemy ships spread a kind of barrier over the Earth that scrambles communication to the larger Intergalactic Community and also forms a barrier that prevents leaving the planet. So we're all stuck.

Meagan eventually left to check on Jinzi and all of the sudden, black needles zoomed in outta nowhere and killed the Fire Knight that was captured, and gravely wounded the Namekian. Ochazuke arrived to help divulge the nature of his injuries and Chuan did as well to attempt to save his life...though the enemy's use of needles is quite suspicious.

Blizzar informed President Grinthorn of all that happened and the President agreed to a sort of World Summit to address the people of Earth in this time of crisis. Sarada, Blizzar, and Ochazuke basically don't trust him as far as they could throw him and discussed how they can find some substantial dirt on him and uncover his plans.

And I'm sure I missed a ton of stuff, but that's the gist of it.
    Correction, the Fire Elemental isn't dead. Kai is trying to save her after Cyanna and Dash brought her to the Lookout.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Correction, the Fire Elemental isn't dead. Kai is trying to save her after Cyanna and Dash brought her to the Lookout.
    I knew I missed something! But, that's good. Two potential leads, not yet dead.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    I knew I missed something! But, that's good. Two potential leads, not yet dead.
    I like to my a statement that Praxat is currently with Ochazuke , Sarada , Bilzzar , and Chuan looking at the fallen Namekian. she is no where else at the moment she is with them.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I just realized that Totoma's fight with the female Saiyans was basically the Saiyan equivalent to a summer romance, lol.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I just realized that Totoma's fight with the female Saiyans was basically the Saiyan equivalent to a summer romance, lol.
    If only he was single and she had an IQ over 60 lol
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

If only he was single and she had an IQ over 60 lol
    I mean, I would assume she wasn't any less intelligent than your average Saiyan, just... lacking in education and culture. Which could be remedied.

He actually would have preferred to spare her, since he did have a ton of fun in the fight, but... eh, with the conditions, she would've died really quickly anyway.

;_;
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

okay here's what happen with Praxat so far

sometime after learning she had defeated the Ice Knight from Althena . Praxat focus on Megan's Ki and tracks her down. she then follows Megan to where the Namekian is being kept, and that's how she got there. so yes she is there Ochazuke , Sarada , Blizzar , and Chuan . she wants to help get more information from the Namekian.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I mean, I would assume she wasn't any less intelligent than your average Saiyan, just... lacking in education and culture. Which could be remedied.

He actually would have preferred to spare her, since he did have a ton of fun in the fight, but... eh, with the conditions, she would've died really quickly anyway.

;_;
    Ah, that's true. Though, it's likely she would have been killed even if she did explode from the Pack Bond.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Is Erosa still dead at the time of the main story? And how is Etrina?
    Etrina is alive at this point at taking care of Erosa, who needed a bit more recovery time. (I'll make sense in a bit).

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Etrina is alive at this point at taking care of Erosa, who needed a bit more recovery time. (I'll make sense in a bit).
    Ah, gotcha. If that's the case, then it might make more sense for her to show up when the others return to the Lookout. If that's alright with you, I mean.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    okay here's what happen with Praxat so far

sometime after learning she had defeated the Ice Knight from Althena . Praxat focus on Megan's Ki and tracks her down. she then follows Megan to where the Namekian is being kept, and that's how she got there. so yes she is there Ochazuke , Sarada , Blizzar , and Chuan . she wants to help get more information from the Namekian.
    I like how Praxat keeps calling Sarada, Sandra.

I like how Praxat keeps calling Sarada, Sandra.
    Is that on purpose? I assume it was because of autocorrect.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Is that on purpose? I assume it was because of autocorrect.
    Good question. Funny either way.