Page 42 of 719 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142542 ... LastLast

Safe to assume we're starting the Jagam fight this weekend, Cleric ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Got inspired by the Cooler trailers for Fighterz to make another NPC.

Name: Blizzar

Race/Species: Frost Demon

Height/Weight: 7"0 ft 350 lb

Appearance:

Robin_Mask_(Anime).jpg

A Frost Demon who has accessed the '4th' transformation. He stands at seven feet and his upper body and head are covered by a natural armored shell. The armor on his head covers his entire face completely aside from his eyes which are colored red. He sports a singular horns on top of his head while his mouth and nose are protected by an armored mouth guard. His natural armor is dark blue in color while his skin underneath is a lighter shade of blue.

He has a badge on his right shoulder signifying him as a member of the Galaxy Police.

Power Level: 2,500,000

Style: Boxing

Techniques:

Fierce Flicker- Using his ki sense at close ramge to his opponent, he is able to sense enemy movmeets and dodge at the last second before counter attacking.

Supernova Straight- A powerful punch with his right hand, coated in ki to cause extra damage. If he charges it up he can use this to charge through large ki and magical blasts.

Repulsor Upper- And ki coated uppercut with his left hand. Can parry ki blasts.

Galaxy Upper-A followup uppercut to the Repulsor Upper with his right, right after the Repulsor upper connects, that knocks his opponent further into the air.

Heavenly Uppercut- A followup uppercut to the Galaxy Upper, a he switches back to the left and give a powerful uppercut that sends his opponent skyward at sound-barrier breaking speeds. The after-effect makes it appear as if the atmosphere itself was torn asunder by a celestial vortex.

Meteor Jabs- Looking for an opening, he speeds over to his target and launches a series of jabs at his opponents to wear them down and quickly speeds back, before preparing another salvo.

Doom Buster- Blizzar's telekinesis is utilized in conjunction with his ki to draw his opponent towards him by raising right arm, where he then can followup with another move.

Law Breaker- A counter-punch with Blizzar's right fist utilized against large energy blast, be they ki based or magical where he breaks through his opponent's attack and sends it flying back at them with, where's it's soon followed up by a charging punch...if his opponent isn't downed by their own attack first.

Kinetic Charge: With every two regular hits that connects, Blizzar can increase his power level by 500. When he unleashes one of his named attacks, his power level resets to normal.

Undaunted- Blizzar can absorb a ki blast aimed at him. A small blast gains a layer over his body that allows him to armor through any subsequent physical or energy based attack during either his or the opponent's next proceeding post. A large blast allows him to armor through the next three proceeding posts.

Kinetic Overcharge- An upgrade of Kinetic Charge. With every two regular hits that connect, Blizzar can increase his power level by 1,500. When he unleashes one of his named attacks, his power level resets to normal.

Dirty Gamble- A stance Blizzar developed after an extensive study of various anatomies listed in the GP database. He appears as if he'll attack at any moment, daring the opponent to make a move. When he strikes, it's difficult to tell where his punches are aimed at. And when he does, he'll land a ki powered punch with a differing effect depending on where he hits.

If he lands a hit on the head, his ki transfers through his opponent's nervous system, preventing them from countering with a physical attack.

If a punch lands on the opponent's midsection, he punch disperses a burst of ki that prevents an opponent from counterattacking with a ki based attack of their own.

Bad Call- A follow-up to dirty Gamble where if the opponent guesses wrong on where Blizzar will hit, he can then unleash both hits for preventing the opponent from attacking either physically or with ki.

TK.O- Blizzar uses his telekinesis to send his opponent flying towards him at their own max speed at which point he launches his fist at their face, matching their speed as much as he can muster of faster. The resulting collision results with an explosive punch.

No Foul, No Harm- Blizzar had never went ahead and mastered the kienzan technique. And if he had, he certainly never learned to project multiple disks and shrink them to the size of quarters.

And even if he could manage such a feat, why would he slip them between his knuckles?! That's not a fair fight! Preposterous!

Death Bolo- A bolo punch that increases in force every time Blizzar's arm winds up. Five winds end up creating a catastrophic punch with the same level of force as the infamous Death Ball technique of the Frost Demons.

Offshore Account- Normally, barriers are used for self-defense, but Blizzar makes use of two telekinetic force fields and utilizes them to punch from a distance, using them as makeshift boxing gloves. Cannot be sustained long.

Items: Galaxy Police badge, Galaxy Police standard issue blaster.

Special: Has telekinesis, but was always much too honorable to ever use it to cheat when he was in the ring. Preposterous that you'd even think of that.

History: When Blizzar was young, he had grown up without much to his name, but upon coming across flyers while roaming the streets, he soon grew aspiration to become a boxer, a Galactic Champion and fight his way to fortune. And fight he did, training hard to be able to compete in the ring with some of the best the galaxy had to offer.

Hon in his body and mind, he was able to reach the '4th transformation' of his race, giving him a natural advantage and even more incentive to fight now that his face was armored...he thought his face too good looking to suffer any bruises or wounds, you see.

He soon collected an array of trophies and championships to his name and became a well known fighter throughout the galaxy...however with one victory after another, came tough opponents. Rivals who would not only sully his spotless record, but also his all too-handsome face.

This all culminated in some...controversy in his last few fights where opponents often said they felt themselves attacked by some sort of invisible threat or felt as if the ring itself was working against them. Some accused Blizzar of foul play. He denied all of it as it was, of course, a lie. Eventually, he decided to hang up his gloves and retire from boxing for good...but his skills and past victories were impressive enough for him to easily find a new line of employment.

For twelve years, Blizzar has served with the Galactic Police. Known for his lax manner, he often would be accused of laziness of he didn't get results with his combative prowess. Still, some find it hard to believe he made it to the rank of lieutenant when it often seems he'd rather just coast by.

One thing's for certain though, he has never bribed anyone, nor has he accepted bribes. Especially not a large amount of stolen money from a malevolent creature that had attacked the Galactic Police a few months prior, in order to obscure said creature's whereabouts from the rest of the GP for a short while.

That would be simply irresponsible of someone of his rank.

Other:
    Holds the rank of lieutenant in the Galaxy Police.
    You can guess who his voice actor would be.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 10-17-2021 at 02:31 PM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Chris Ayers.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Chris Ayers.
    Lol

tenchar

When the battle begins, Meagan, Cyanna and Dash will be wearing Capsule Corps Armor. Meagan's is the second one Jinzi gave her. Dash and Cyanna used their money to buy armor from him.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

There we go. A teeny bit more backstory for Ishtar, and I may or may not post a profile for Ming Yue.

Lemme know what y'all think
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    There we go. A teeny bit more backstory for Ishtar, and I may or may not post a profile for Ming Yue.

Looking good.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Very nice, well written.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I think I've reached the current limit of Meagan, Dash, and Cyanna's abilities. I might even have cheated a little. Cleric, if you have the time, could you help me make sure I haven't gone beyond the current #?
    Depending on how you look at it, Meagan has either 13 or 14 techs.

Cyanna and Dash both have 13 techs.

All excluding specials and gifts.

I guess I could afford to give Meagan one more, not sure what yet. Trying to determine where her weakness lies in order to fix that.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-31-2018 at 07:19 AM.

I used an Avatar Creator to make this image. I really like it, though I'm not if it has a use. The multicolored eyes remidn me of what Meagan's Third eye looks like when opened. The image might be realted to Iris in some way, or I might not use it at all.

Edit: Just for fun, here is Lady Iris and her younger sister many decades before Iris became a Guardian. Note that May kind of looks a little like Meagan. Hmmmm.......

Iris Avatar.jpg May3.jpg
    Iris Stratis, age 24 | May Stratis, age 22

The only way they would be directly involved is if someone decided to break the laws against time travel. Not gonna happen.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-31-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Safe to assume we're starting the Jagam fight this weekend, Cleric ?
    If I can, Yeah.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    If I can, Yeah.
    That gives us today to finish getting ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    If I can, Yeah.
    Ah man. I guess I'll go ahead and bring Sarada back tonight and if Falcon wants to continue, we can.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Duck it. I'll have a profile up for Ming Yue this evening.

Also, if you haven't already, please post your profiles in this thread. It's taken me awhile, sure, but I'm finally finishing up the tables for player characters, NPC, etc.

Just need the links ^-^

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

I've decided that if Held and Kenshiko ever get into a fight again, this will be them, but with ki beams instead of guns.

I suppose it could also be Ochazuke, since he actually has super senses, but I can't see him and Held really getting into it like that.

...Yet.