Page 426 of 719 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430436476526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Hey, they try! But honestly, she could take it up with the chief. I'll post his bio as well as that of a couple of other top officers in a bit.
    I mean.

She's going to.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean.

She's going to.
    There's also another reason they're not as effective as they should be, but I'll disclose that in a bit as well.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

There's also another reason they're not as effective as they should be, but I'll disclose that in a bit as well.
    Speaking of GP, I should post what happened to the squad that was going after Blizz >_>
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Is it the rampant corruption
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Is it the rampant corruption
    They're is that, but they're weeding that out. Slowly. Takes a while when it's such a big organization. Blizzar helped out a lot in finding and getting rid of the corruptive elements. Can't have them getting in the way of dispensing justice, after all.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 12-04-2018 at 04:49 PM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

They're is that, but they're weeding that out. Slowly. Takes a while when it's such a big organization. Blizzar helped out a lot in finding and getting rid of the corruption elements. Can't have them getting in the way of dispensing justice, after all.
    You mean competition.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Was Blizzar always just playing at the bad guy, or was/is he a triple agent?

And I should post the head of the GP’s bio at some point. Not the chief, but their boss the Commissioner.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Honestly. Ishtar will like Blizzar.

He maintains the balance ... of his bank account

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Was Blizzar always just playing at the bad guy, or was/is he a triple agent?
    When dealing with space pirates and influential gangsters, and other aspects of Organized crime, he's always played both sides and connived his way to the top. He got to where he was by taking down the right people and making the right deals. Whatever it takes to get the maximum profit.

When it comes to more...universal/mystical/esoteric threats. Those that he cannot reason with or manipulate, he pretty much is a model officer. He doesn't like to deal with this ****, but he will as he feels that such forces disrupt the natural state of things...and are simply bad business.

In the case of Blizz, he is more of a triple agent. He got in with Blizz, presumably because Blizz assumes that as a fellow Arcosian, Blizzar is willing to engage in some underhanded dealings. Which is correct. But Blizzar, growing up in poverty, has no real allegiance to Blizz or his people and will betray him whenever convenient with all the dirt he has on him.

And I should post the head of the GP’s bio at some point. Not the chief, but their boss the Commissioner.
    Cool! Once you do, I'll probably send a pm your way.

Also would the base Ken Bolt was presumed to have died in the be the one that Jagam destroyed?
    Last edited by KingofPie; 12-04-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Also would the base Kenbo was presumed to have died in the be the one that Jagam destroyed?
    Kenbo didn't die.

Arx Inosaan

Kenbo didn't die.
    Ken Bolt, I meant. I wanted to maximize my laziness by just writing Kenbo since it's shorter...by a incredibly small margin.

I need to think of some new abilities since I'm like six behind at this point.

**** it, Charco's gonna learn the fusion dance.

no new tech for Praxat. not yet anyways. all of Praxat new tech will be learnt from Althena. also Lieutenant Earl Stratovarius is a fine GP officer. what's that there's a rumor that he keeps letting a band of Space Pirates off the hook because the Captain of the group is his twin brother? that's heresy I say! heresy!
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-04-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Also would the base Ken Bolt was presumed to have died in the be the one that Jagam destroyed?
    Heh, how right you are.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM