Page 445 of 719 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan would be all for this. About time Jinzi got motivated to do some exercise.
    Let Parsley take him under her wing. She'll beat him into shape.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Let Parsley take him under her wing. She'll beat him into shape.
    *15 minutes later*

Jinzi: *Full body cast*

Etrina: You know...in hindsight, the training regime of a race that gets stronger by near death beatings might not mesh well with other races who...in fact...do not.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    *15 minutes later*

Jinzi: *Full body cast*

Etrina: You know...in hindsight, the training regime of a race that gets stronger by near death beatings might not mesh well with other races who...in fact...do not.
    Parsley: *muttering* He's just being soft.

Etrina: What'd you say?

Parsley: I said okay!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So I started writing a reply to Ishtar, but is Ishtar still there? The post ends with Ishtar beginning to walk away with a "parting jab." Whether Ishtar is challenging Asha'rah or seeking to close off any reply after unloading will drastically affect the post, so I'd like to clarify it beforehand. Asha'rah isn't going to chase after Ishtar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    So I started writing a reply to Ishtar, but is Ishtar still there? The post ends with Ishtar beginning to walk away with a "parting jab." Whether Ishtar is challenging Asha'rah or seeking to close off any reply after unloading will drastically affect the post, so I'd like to clarify it beforehand. Asha'rah isn't going to chase after Ishtar.
    Yes, Ishtar is walking away at the end of it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yes, Ishtar is walking away at the end of it.
    Ah, a pity. I'll save the epic world-building speech in a word document for reference at a later date.

Ah, a pity. I'll save the epic world-building speech in a word document for reference at a later date.
    As in an "I built the world", speech. Or something that does more world-building ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

As in an "I built the world", speech. Or something that does more world-building ?
    Both, except *we gods* rather than *I*. And basically addressing the issues Ishtar is bringing up. Would've been pretty fun.

So ... she'd respond to a direct callout by what ... appealing to divinity ? That'd backfire pretty severely.

Arx Inosaan

Calls Asha'rah a hypocrite and challenges her worldview. + 50 approval.

Walks away, showing a desire to talk at her rather than engage and grow. - 100 approval.

So ... she'd respond to a direct callout by what ... appealing to divinity ? That'd backfire pretty severely.
    Huh? No. She'd mention the process of creating the universe and the whys behind some of the whats, as part of a larger argument about Jinzi, time and striving. Ishtar touched on a lot of different things when she unloaded, and they'd all be covered in the reply.

What you described might be something Zamasu might do if he was an actual God of Creation.
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 12-12-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Huh? No. She'd mention the process of creating the universe and the whys behind some of the whats, as part of a larger argument about Jinzi, time and striving. Ishtar touched on a lot of different things when she unloaded, and they'd all be covered in the reply.
    Well, Asha'rah may still have her chance.

Arx Inosaan

Just waiting on Cleric to get this started.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Well, since we're all putting on our sunday best....I think this will work fine as Held's outfit of choice. CANON.

wDr2Yw9oeFSO6fqPqUSF.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Well, since we're all putting on our sunday best....I think this will work fine as Held's outfit of choice. CANON.

wDr2Yw9oeFSO6fqPqUSF.jpg
    Is the hair included?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!