Page 451 of 719 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Huh, not even a weird side effect power? Well I suppose this is the best case scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Side effect: She transforms into a nerdy/geeky human wearing glasses

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Well, I never said that.
    Zaofan: "Oh, god, why did I mix the soup base with kava water?!"

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    So the dreaded Karaoke has come up again. Well, while the words for an in progress post kinda marinate in my brain, I'll crosspost the song list from Discord.

Starting from the top (ie the one song posted in the actual thread):

Althena: Bonnie Tyler - Making Love Out of Nothing At All
    Sarada: Toto - Africa
    Jinzi: Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
    Ochazuke: Kevin Conroy - Am I Blue
    Held: Peter Schilling: Major Tom
    note: in the RP Althena didn't actually sing Bonnie Tyler- making love out of nothing at all . she actually sung a timeless Toadian wedding song that also happens to also be the Anthem of Toadian Kingdom. I just didn't bother with making freaking lyrics.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Since the topic came up a day or so ago, I figured I needed to write up some clarification and limits.

Fukushuu ("Vengeance")

Known initially as "Ghost Hakai", Fukushuu is the unnatural strain of energy Rex has developed from devouring the God of Destruction, Yucatan, and absorbing the latter's Hakai energy as his own. Whether it was the results of a reaction between Hakai and a being not meant to handle it or the amount of death its users have endured, but by this point of time, Fukushuu can barely be considered anything close to resembling Hakai. Rather than being powered by the universal concept of erasure, Fukushuu is instead powered by the grudges, misery, and other negative emotions of the dead, giving this energy a gray, smoke-like appearance. Having long since devolved from its original concept, Fukushuu lacks the destruction properties of its former self, but in its stead, the damage inflicted by this energy remains long after the initial impact, haunting and spreading throughout the victim like a long-lasting poison.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 12-15-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

**** you shoe
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    **** you shoe
    Ghost have no feet, thus cannot wear shoes, so can you blame the spirits for hating them?

Those shoes must have made Rex real mad.

Also, since Chickens are dinosaurs, you need a chicken ability.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The one true OTP lives on!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It won't end, until one of them is dead.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I was out tonight. Will get the reply in tomorrow.

The one true OTP lives on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It won't end, until one of them is dead.
    Well that's just crazy, unless-

Koorimaru giggles as he slips the Amulet of Bitter Mourning around his neck, the pendant touching his flesh and pulsing. He giggles again as finally, the siren’s call was silenced. The madness ending as new thoughts and ideas fill his head. Power and agency whirled about within him, and he rises into the sky, arms out in welcome to the new dawn he would bring.

Oh how they would all know him soon.

OT:

So, three days to prepare. You may use this as a free time to RP or question as you see fit.

GG, we can try to do the next shrine area(s) too if you want to do it before this next Arc kicks off.
    ...unfortunately I think that's going to have to wait for the new year. I pretty much won't be able to play after the 21st or so, because I'm going away for a bit for Christmas and such.

Name: Buffet, the Legendary Supper Saiyan

Race/Species: Saiyan

Height/Weight: 6'1“, 195

Appearance:

Power Level: ???

Style: BBQ Brawling/Tactical Takeout

Techniques:

Mutton Chop - A devastating knifehand chop infused with Buffet's voracious Ki.

Brisket Barrage - A flurry of Ki blasts that detonate on impact to perfectly 'cook' their target.

Glazed 'Ham'mer - Charging his fists with Ki, Buffet can 'hammer' his fists down with explosive force.

Ki-Lime Die - Named so because of the faint 'green aura', the Ki-Lime Die is a charge attack on detonation has a tendency to leave behind nothing but scorched worlds, and a faint aroma of delicious pie.

Blistering Bacon Battering Ram - Charging himself with Ki, Buffet can turn himself into a blistering fast battering ram that is capable of bouncing from target to target faster than the opponent can generally see.

Galick Gun - The Saiyan's trademark Galick Gun.

More TBA

Items:
    Emergency Spork
    Wet Napkins
    Emergency Rations (it's just Sneks)

Special:
    Unlimited Eat Works
    Legendary Supper Saiyan Status
    Kind-hearted
    Zenkai

History:

"If you can't eat 'em, beat' em." - Buffet

From humble beginnings, the Saiyan known as Buffet would come to be known the galaxy over due to a surprising coincidence.

Despite being uncharacteristically kind for a Saiyan, Buffet was quick to make a name for himself as the strongest Saiyan during his time, while also being known for his voracious appetite. Often times arriving to a place and cleaning them out, before moving on for second and third breakfast. And while none of the proprietors were particularly pleased by this -- them having to shut down until food stock could be replenished -- the fact that he put several hundred Saiyan children through combat school certainly did; and it wasn't long before the "All You Can Eat, Buffet" began to make the rounds whenever he asked how much he was allowed.

When he disappeared however, under circumstances no one fully understands (some say he was chasing a gigantic mythical animal so he could consume it and simply vanished ...) so too went his strength, and deep pockets; and to honor the man many new restaurants were erected in his honor and were lovingly -- or as close considering, y'know, Saiyans -- reffered to as 'All You Can Eat Buffets' ... That this was later used on Earth, however, is purely a coincidence.

Other:
    The creature he was chasing had been referred to as a 'Unicorn', a 'Dragon', and even a creature known as 'Largefeet'. Whether or not this is truly why he vanished however, no one really knows.

Despite his eating habits, Buffet is pure muscle.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 12-15-2018 at 03:19 PM.

Arx Inosaan

Emergency Spork lol I approve
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Emergency Spork lol I approve
    He's a Saiyan, not a savage.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

I must do a catch up post or two....And perhaps even a training one.

Also, to check, we still CLOUT locked?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Name: Buffet, the Legendary Supper Saiyan

Race/Species: Saiyan

Height/Weight: 6'1“, 195

Appearance:

Power Level: ???

Style: BBQ Brawling/Tactical Takeout

Techniques:

Mutton Chop - A devastating knifehand chop infused with Buffet's voracious Ki.

Brisket Barrage - A flurry of Ki blasts that detonate on impact to perfectly 'cook' their target.

Glazed 'Ham'mer - Charging his fists with Ki, Buffet can 'hammer' his fists down with explosive force.

Ki-Lime Die - Named so because of the faint 'green aura', the Ki-Lime Die is a charge attack on detonation has a tendency to leave behind nothing but scorched worlds, and a faint aroma of delicious pie.

Blistering Bacon Battering Ram - Charging himself with Ki, Buffet can turn himself into a blistering fast battering ram that is capable of bouncing from target to target faster than the opponent can generally see.

Galick Gun - The Saiyan's trademark Galick Gun.

More TBA

Items:
    Emergency Spork
    Wet Napkins
    Emergency Rations (it's just Sneks)

Special:
    Unlimited Eat Works
    Legendary Supper Saiyan Status
    Kind-hearted
    Zenkai

History:

"If you can't eat 'em, beat' em." - Buffet

From humble beginnings, the Saiyan known as Buffet would come to be known the galaxy over due to a surprising coincidence.

Despite being uncharacteristically kind for a Saiyan, Buffet was quick to make a name for himself as the strongest Saiyan during his time, while also being known for his voracious appetite. Often times arriving to a place and cleaning them out, before moving on for second and third breakfast. And while none of the proprietors were particularly pleased by this -- them having to shut down until food stock could be replenished -- the fact that he put several hundred Saiyan children through combat school certainly did; and it wasn't long before the "All You Can Eat, Buffet" began to make the rounds whenever he asked how much he was allowed.

When he disappeared however, under circumstances no one fully understands (some say he was chasing a gigantic mythical animal so he could consume it and simply vanished ...) so too went his strength, and deep pockets; and to honor the man many new restaurants were erected in his honor and were lovingly -- or as close considering, y'know, Saiyans -- reffered to as 'All You Can Eat Buffets' ... That this was later used on Earth, however, is purely a coincidence.

Other:
    The creature he was chasing had been referred to as a 'Unicorn', a 'Dragon', and even a creature known as 'Largefeet'. Whether or not this is truly why he vanished however, no one really knows.

Despite his eating habits, Buffet is pure muscle.
    He might have a legendary hunger, but can he battle against Held's legendary (Alcoholic) thirst?