Page 462 of 719 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Post 8254 me thinks. Two pages back.
    I have no excuse. I'll have a response up soon x.x
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

main Toadian cycle Reproduction . adult male and female Toadian doing there business doing it amplexus. where the male The male climbs onto the female's back and clasps his forelegs around her middle. then he waits for the female to release her sticky thick jelly coated eggs so he can fertilize them. after that the male Toadian does a exchange with the female Toadian and carries the sticky thick jelly coated eggs on inside a specialize pouch on his back .

even after they hatch the male Toadians takes care of their young in their pouch until they become Toadianlets a metamorphosis process where tadpole like creatures turn into young Toadians. a male Toadian pouch contains all the necessary nutrients Toadian offspring need when their in their tadpole phase. Hatching takes 21 days and process from Tadpole creature to Toadianlet takes a total of 12 months.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Wasn't thinking about it at the time, but Ishtar's Void Embers seem to function in a similar way to one of Sarada's abilities, and Cthylla's own Void Spheres.

I apologize for the 'theft'.

But it's a cool idea, remotely detonated energy orbs.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Wasn't thinking about it at the time, but Ishtar's Void Embers seem to function in a similar way to one of Sarada's abilities, and Cthylla's own Void Spheres.

I apologize for the 'theft'.

But it's a cool idea, remotely detonated energy orbs.
    Meagan also has a remotely detonating attack.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Alright, vacation over. Will probably be able to continue by tomorrow.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Alright, vacation over. Will probably be able to continue by tomorrow.
    Sounds good, sorry I didn't kick off the training...seeing as you were on vacation and christmas was coming I saved it for later.

Though now I can only imagine she'll be teaching you with a limp.

Alt Toadians

due to Althena not being frozen in Alternate timeline she was able to speak to her mentor the guardian of Qacriea at the time Doxal Eppikor . from him she learnt about the Planet Namek and the Dragon balls but also another ways she could solve her race's population problem. Althena in this time line took her place as Guardian of Qacriea and give her sister Ophelia who took her place as Toadian Queen notes on how to solve their races population problem. the notes were to build structures that would house the rest of the population, and to search for seven wishing orbs on a planet called Namek .

these structures were space stations. Ophelia in this this Alternate timeline gather the aid of any technologically base society she could find to help her achieve this including the Tuffles. while the space stations were being work on a bunch of Toadians were place on different habitable planets. when the Space stations were finally finish a bunch of the Toadian Population in this alternate time line were place in the space stations. the combo of habitable planets with non sentient life on them and space stations help solve the Toadian population on Qacriea significantly.

the next thing Ophelia in this Alternate time line did was get the aid of a Tuffle who use their spacecraft to take her to Namek where she search for the seven dragon balls. after she gather them allow the balls then active at first but then a friendly Namekian help her out summon the eternal Namekian Dragon in their own language . Ophelia made a wish that the fertility of the females of her species would be reduce so that they only produce 4 eggs but the reproduction process was kept the same. with Ophelia's wish grant future Female Toadians in this alternate timeline would produce four sticky and thick jelly coated eggs instead of 2,000 or more with no still births.

the side effect of this wish in this alternate timeline made future offspring Toadians bigger , tougher and stronger due to the super fertilization by male toadians.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-22-2019 at 10:35 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Getting real Jojo up in this bitch.

Arx Inosaan

Default Technique #18

Okay so here we go.

Death from the Demon Gate (鬼門からの死 Kimon Kara no Shi, lit. Death from the Kimon)

Taking insight from both the Galick Gun, and Kamehameha, Ishtar focused her efforts on tapping into her infrequently used Ki-energy, and succeeded. So now, by drawing upon this latent energy source she can offer the truest expression of herself in the form of a massive blast of energy fired from the palm of her hand(s). Comparable to both the Kamehameha, and the Galick Gun itself in terms of raw destructive power; the beam is unique in that it cannot (easily) be deflected, disrupted, or otherwise drained, in a manner that mimics its source.
    Couple of tidbits for the technique and its name, as well;

• According to the Japanese Onmyōdō (陰陽道, lit. 'The Way of Yin and Yang'), the northeast direction is referred to as 'Kimon' (鬼門), or Demon Gate. The characters that comprise Kimon however, are 鬼, (lit. 'Oni'), and 門 (lit. 'Gate'). Based too, on the assignment of the Twelve Zodiac Signs to the Cardinal Directions, the Kimon direction may also referred to as the 'Ushitora' (丑寅), or the 'Ox Tiger' direction; which could be one explanation for the Oni's traditional appearance of two bovine horns, and a tiger-skin loincloth.

• The 'Kimon direction', is believed to be an "unlucky direction through which evil spirits passed".

• Ishtar developed this technique after Sarada pointed out (for the umpteenth time), that she was severely lacking in ranged options; and based the ability in part, off of the Galick Gun simply because of how many times she had been on the receiving end of one.

• The beam itself is gold, with its edges tinged blue-black.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 12-27-2018 at 09:52 PM.

Arx Inosaan

some dating tips from Hitch Hiker's guide to Interstellar dating

tip 1: when dating a Gorgon always wear a blind folded never look a Gorgon directly in the eyes . better to be blind then to be turn to stone.

Tip 2 when dating a particular alien that looks like a praying mantis never mate with it as you can regenerate your head . for it is know to bite off the heads of whoever it mates with.

Tip 3 when dating a Titan never tell them how's the weather up there they hate that.

Tip 4 never stand directly under a Titan. if possible always sit on their shoulders and make sure you are equip with a jetpack.

Tip 5 when kissing a Titan always kiss them on the cheeks never the lips they might accidently swallow you.
    My Forum check it out

We're up to technique 18 already? Going to run out of ideas eventually.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Will be out for about another three days until things start getting back on track. Celebrating my Christmas this weekend.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Before Toadian Kingdom was created Toadians lived in Clan and these were the four Great Toadian Clans.

1. The Orpheus ( Sun) Clan: Orpheus was the noblest of Toadian Clans only challenge by the Mazkiya clan in nobility .

Head Family : the Orpheus Family

2. the Mazkiya ( Moon) Clan : Mazkiya clan were once bitter rivals with the Orpheus Clan until a marriage between Lucias Mazkiya and Lufia Orpheus bought the two clans together.

Head Family : the Mazkiya Family

3. Oilvibar ( Philosopher) Clan : Oilvibar clan were made up of Toadians who were basically philosophers. thinkers who thought about how stuff on Qacriea work, and were the ones who introduce stuff like the currency that Toadians use , names for the different species of animals and plants on Qacriea and how the function. the Oilvibar clan even came up with names for all the areas on Qacriea.

Head Family: the Oilvibar Family

when the Oilvibar Clan Join the Orpheus Clan and Mazkiya Clan to create the Toadian Kingdom . they became organizers , planners , advisors, mathematicians , tacticians and scholars. they formulate the structure of Toadian Kingdom's army of knights 500,000 years ago. they create the formations and military tactics base on mathematic equations. Even how the Toadian Kingdom was design was formulate by the Oilvibar Clan.

4 Luue ( Warrior ) Clan: the Luue were a clan of warriors. they weren't noble so they were look down on by the Mazkiya Clan and Orpheus Clan. The Luue Clan lived the wild among the beast of Qacriea. when all the Clans came together to form the Toadian Kingdom the Luue Clan never join .

Luue Clan didn't join because they thought themselves as the mightiness of all Toadian Clans and didn't need aid from what the consider to be the weaker clans. eventually this would lead to the Luue Clan's down fall as all but one surviving member of the Luue Clan were wipe out by a epidemic. that surviving member Praxat's ancestor Vivian Luue.

Head Family the Luue Family.

each of the Toadian Clans were comprise of multiple families with a head Family at the center.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-29-2018 at 07:49 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Is 18 the current Tech Count?

Eighteen is our current count, yea.

Arx Inosaan