Page 467 of 719 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Yup! Creating was done by the gods of creation. Sorry if "worked with him" gave the impression Zurvan was part of the Great Founding. But I imagine that time-related matters of reality would have seen the gods cross spheres with him from time to time at least. He's powerful enough to go toe to toe with them and has a perspective naturally somewhat different from gods of creation and destruction.

Also, somebody besides me used my terminology. SQUEEE.
    He didn't bother intervening until Sihn talked with him after the Rebellion. Explained that to Ochazuke, IIRC.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He didn't bother intervening until Sihn talked with him after the Rebellion. Explained that to Ochazuke, IIRC.
    Ehh, Zurvan didn’t become involved until Sihn, but he was around and known and consulted a time or two before that.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Ehh, Zurvan didn’t become involved until Sihn, but he was around and known and consulted a time or two before that.
    I'll need to edit his profile.

Now I've just gotta find it again. Though in fairness, offering his opinion means he was involved.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I'll need to edit his profile.

Now I've just gotta find it again. Though in fairness, offering his opinion means he was involved.
    Not in the war.

I meant before that.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Not in the war.

I meant before that.
    Oh, I know.

Arx Inosaan

Apathetic sure. I don't imagine the gods would have particularly wanted Zurvan to do anything until the Rebellion, during which Zurvan remained pointedly neutral. But as Cleric said, I imagine he'd have been a big enough shot to be consulted.

Apathetic sure. I don't imagine the gods would have particularly wanted Zurvan to do anything until the Rebellion, during which Zurvan remained pointedly neutral. But as Cleric said, I imagine he'd have been a big enough shot to be consulted.
    Ultimately not what I intended when I created the guy; but that seems to be the idea nowadays.

Arx Inosaan

Of course, in thinking on it. Most of Ishtar's backstory isn't what I planned for/expected. So I'm just workin' with what I've got, anymore.

Arx Inosaan

Ultimately not what I intended when I created the guy; but that seems to be the idea nowadays.
    I have been rather free with him.

My apologies, I should consult when I have an idea for him. He just seemed to fit into a good role when I needed him.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

I have been rather free with him.

My apologies, I should consult when I have an idea for him. He just seemed to fit into a good role when I needed him.
    End of the day, it's fine.

I've got no issues with how he is now, just pointing out how I envisioned him prior to Sihn's involvement. Which was basically just the DB: M equivalent of the Elders of the Universe. Besides, my original plan involved him basically just turning out to be Auroc. We already have two Auroc.

Arx Inosaan

Asha'rah's gone through some unexpected changes too. The price we pay for having our characters part of the upper strata of the lore during a multiversal stakes storyline. ^_^ Cleric's been great about understanding the overall spirit of the characters he's added backstory to though.

But if anything makes you feel uncomfortable, please let us know. We've all got our visions, and there's plenty of space to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She's either has a weak base PL or SSJ is weaker than Hitozaru.
    Garnish = Goku Jr. confirmed.

Asha'rah's gone through some unexpected changes too. The price we pay for having our characters part of the upper strata of the lore during a multiversal stakes storyline. ^_^ Cleric's been great about understanding the overall spirit of the characters he's added backstory to though.

But if anything makes you feel uncomfortable, please let us know. We've all got our visions, and there's plenty of space to work with.
    I'll definitely bring any concerns I've got to Cleric from this point, yea.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Garnish = Goku Jr. confirmed.
    Then where's Vegeta Jr.?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Then where's Vegeta Jr.?
    She's Parsley's daughter alright.

There was no rematch. RIP