Page 473 of 719 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    I told you she's living up her "power ranger villian" phantasy by sitting around throwing giant monsters out of her north pole castle every week
    Does that mean everyone else has to wear primary colored bodysuits? Dash calls Blue
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So uh, Cleric.

How incompetent were the mages who made this barrier ?
    Ehh.....little bit of genius and little bit of stupid. Needs must.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

New Tasure technique.

THE LEGEND NEVER FORGETS - **** yo' plot device memory loss.

/s
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 01-08-2019 at 04:57 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    New Tasure technique.

THE LEGEND NEVER FORGETS - **** yo' plot device memory loss.

/s
    This is going to be awkward. Cleric, if Meagan tried to tell Jinzi, he'd still forget?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    This is going to be awkward. Cleric, if Meagan tried to tell Jinzi, he'd still forget?
    Eventually, you can describe what happened and it will stick, but they won’t actually remember it themselves.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eventually, you can describe what happened and it will stick, but they won’t actually remember it themselves.
    Okay. Meagan normally wouldn't keep something like this a secret from him, or Cyanna. She'll fill both of them in later.

flaws for the Quantum Tunneling Mark 1 / Prototype Suit

Flaw 1 : only allows Liquids to pass though it and not solids.

Flaw 2: only phases itself and not the person wearing it.

Flaw 3: it only makes itself and not the user wearing it partially invisible

Flaw 4 it's detectable by any type of radar

improvements that the Quantum Tunneling Stealth Suit Mark 3 will have Mark 2 version

1. Improvements on stealth

2. design to work with biological camouflage .

3. mid section detachable to allow for easy access to drinking pouch .

4. Easier to access and to put on via Super Sentai like tech.

the Mark 2 version can do the following . 1 makes a persons movements nearly inaudible and undetectable . 2 it's nearly scentless so the Mark 2 Version can't be detect by smell. 3 makes a person nearly early undetectable by various radars. allows a person to phase through both liquid and solid objects by controlling both it and the users quantum states.

current users of the Mark 2 versions the Stratovarius Buccaneers.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-09-2019 at 02:16 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Default Zurvan takes the Time to tally the 2018 Vote

Eons ago, from the beginning spark that established that which was First, Time flowed; and of Time, I am.

I am Zurvan, the Aspect. What was, is, and may yet come to pass is my demense – it is I.

A great many things have been attributed to my idle passage, as if it were a blessed or volatile thing. The truth is, Observer, that Time simply is the medium upon which Fate dwells beneath, persisting in a certain harmony of continuity, and in a sense, its span itself is an arbitration, for I who am All-When.

You have seen the effect, for the Universe rests upon the merits of those who dwell within each of its moments.

What is that, Observer? Your recollections are based upon span of revolution? A mortal measurement of a 'year'. So too does it follow marked from a fixed point.

Very well, shall we examine the microcosm claimed as part of your Common Era, Two-Thousand and Eighteen years hence? Much has happened to which we owe our due.
    _

Absence. How did we get here, you ask? Is there nothing in this state? I assure you, Observer, these souls are not forgotten though for some, their moment had since passed.

The fluid machine Adam has only mercurial purpose; the sanctity of prayer eludes Ajna; Four souls have stilled to a lost path for Chou; one mark passed by Kabuto, who awaits new prey; Midori and Shiro set to a craft apart from their potential; the katchin officer P-Sta was swallowed by injustice; and set to the blind course, Jack chanced to lose a great deal.

Still, there are those for who the moment never came. Perhaps opportunity yet awaits them. For phenomena to exist, it must be witnessed. Watch carefully now.

Few know the rewards of patient investment more than Blizzar; inset with Heterodoxy, Chuan may discover gradual effects; choice moments are those which Cyanna leaps seize; her sister, the Guardian Meagan, labours to rebuild a planet; unsequestered by either exile or self-space, Nevanlinna has found a haven in another; escaping the fatal boundary, Tasure part from a more final destiny.
    _

Did Earth's young Guardian err in her judgement? There is much that cannot be forseen. But lo, Fate fixes its tether where least 1 pulls them to greater heights.

There at one Beginning, Asha'rah, you have seen where this course could lead; Time across Space, the mechanism by which Dash shall strive; pleasurable conceit made manifest, the Id Erosa seeks passage towards lengthened debauchery; others like the Mage Etrina, brush near my domain and will find a part of me reaching back toward them; those who wait to act may find the moment has passed, Praxat; Ten years past affixed Totoma to his lot, but for two days further.
    _

Look closer. 2 of Fate's lines reverb and alter their course. Can you see them standing there?

The Nevadian Held, affixes his course to a Unicorn's absolution; the Primogen Karine peaks and waxes, a fixture of what you call love; Even a wish will not slake Koorimaru's ambitions; Ultra-Elite no longer, Parsley's path had since diverged long ago, 'til she chooses to rise up ; and if an Annihilator may possess the heart for it, then Sasheem could find something greater still.
    _

Further the threads of Fate reach into the youthful future. Who so yet reaches 3? What awe-inspiring powers cut to the heart of the young who seek to change the course of what is?

An ancient, primal hunger in Charco stokes the burning flame, a whisper of Hakai spreading its seed of corruption; the temptations and weight of absolute power, Queen Sarada, is more than mere nature for one come to be known as a Little Love.
    _

Some instances reverb as echoes. Even among constants, to spite chaos, patterns do emerge. This is an auspicious number for my Daughter, Ishtar. The weight of 4, little one, is a mantle I have seen once before; where will its gated path lead you? Growth to a course of fruition, or diminished without return?
    _

Some stories may have come to a close, but they only truly come to an end when they are forgotten. The phantom of 6 animals echo upon the warrior's road, one intimately known. But Truth is not set in deed and intention apart from all else, Ochazuke. The hands which raise you up can just as swiftly pull you down, and strength, like all things, fade as the hours pass.
    _

There, in remembrance, does it persevere, and illuminates still as the universal constant stretches forth on an undetermined course. Our observance concludes with 8.

Curious, this Cook-Man. He is many things, this Zaofan, one mortal being rendered of many instances. One of many, and yet has his presence so affirmed itself in the foundation of All-When. Cultivated from a curious bloom, or canids of curious warmth, it is the impression so laid in the histories that allow perception of my passage to slow. Though you may not escape the stream, there are those who might leap from it and leave ripples to chase in their wake.
    _

Shall what is affix itself to the shores of eternity? Heh, 'eternity'. Do not be deceived, Observer. One year of your time is only one of many moments. Even now Time does not stand still, its threads fray to any number of possibilities. Did you think this matter was fixed and unchanging? If so, you have not been paying attention. Heed the events before you, for the sum of the smallest action, one stray drift of thought can cause-

-a divergence. There are some who feel to reach Eternity itself is the key power. Prolonging a select state to a thing without end to become everlasting.

Is that what the Doctor believes it is to master Time? Even as one praises his ambition, one must wonder, for even standing still, everything is yet in flux. I see a great many possibilities before you all.

But of Reality, some things must remain constants. I am but an Aspect. You who Observe must become a greater actor in the days to come.

Astonishing Member

Well done.

Your posting Spirit has resignated with my own.

I feel....the urge.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Nicely done, Gen. Nicely done.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Well done.

Your posting Spirit has resignated with my own.

I feel....the urge.
    I think you mean 'resonated'.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Also, kinda clever what you did with Ishtar's (or didn't, and it's just coincidence) ... The number 4 in many Asian cultures is unlucky, because of how similar it is in sound to 'death'.

So there's definitely an allusion to Indar'en in there.

Ochazuke, everyone.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Indeed. Rooms and phone numbers are cheaper if they have 4 in them.

That was incredibly well done.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    That was incredibly well done.
    Clarification requested. You posted that a barrier surrounded Dash. Did you mean Dash or Alt-Dash? If Dash, was it from her armor? Or something else?