Page 48 of 719 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148548 ... LastLast

I may have reached the limits of my own pre-combat posting. Just waiting for the Threshlings.

And Cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I clearly need to do something drastic to regain Sarada's dominance. I'll have her kill someone, that'll work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar didn't even place. Clearly I've gotta kill her off.
    Parsley: My ears are burning.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Tomorrow or Saturday, no later.

Jagam comes.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada and Parsley are as ready as they'll ever be!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Tomorrow or Saturday, no later.

Jagam comes.
    Six Months Later

Ishtar: Zurvan has given us the longest twenty four hours in history.

Zurvan: I was enjoying the banter.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Congrats, Cyke!
    Yay! Thanks! But, um, I'd like to remind everyone that Zaofan barely did anything this past month, sooo... Jonathan Banks.

Tied for second place! Thanks whoever voted for Sasheem! With your continued support you can do your small part to assist in the eradication of the universe as you know it! Thank you for your continued support!

Well made changes to Space Weed. Did a little editing. also edit Todaian Princess Qaztoh bio to mention she was an addictation to Space Weed.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada and Parsley are as ready as they'll ever be!
    I guess the same can be said for Meagan, Cyanna and Dash. Dash is taking a short flight to focus, then go back and do some stretching nd exercises before heading to bed for some sleep. Cyanna and Meagan will also be cleaning up and getting some sleep. Cyanna has had enough interactions with the others.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

so I add stuff to Qaztoh bio . the Toadian Princess gambles and her favorite genre of music is metal.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I doubt there'll be time to fit in the conversation Ishtar wishes to have with Asha'rah (unless Falcon will be around for the evening ?). May simply use this time to do some writing for Zurvan.
    PMs on the way, Cleric.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    so I add stuff to Qaztoh bio . the Toadian Princess gambles and her favorite genre of music is metal.
    Might want to not get too ahead of yourself. The upcoming battle is going to be world shattering.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I doubt there'll be time to fit in the conversation Ishtar wishes to have with Asha'rah (unless Falcon will be around for the evening ?). May simply use this time to do some writing for Zurvan.
    PMs on the way, Cleric.
    I am here. Fire away.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Might want to not get too ahead of yourself. The upcoming battle is going to be world shattering.

nah it's going to take Qaztoh a while to actually get to earth so she will not arrive during the battle.
    My Forum check it out

I've had a string of interviews and been flying around lately. But I've finally been offered employment and with that solved my immediate immigration issues. There's still niggling things to take care of, but I should be able to up my posting rate again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I am here. Fire away.

Arx Inosaan