Page 482 of 719 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 10777

Falcon, there is a Cyanna post for Asha-rah.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Is the alt-Etrina a typo ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Is the alt-Etrina a typo ?
    Whoops! My own timeslines are getting screwed!

Default The Origin of Magic, Part I: A Brief Glimpse Beyond the Veil

Since the time of the First Sages, there has been one question that has stood, unanswered, for those who would pick up the mantle of Sorcerer ... and it is, simply:

Where did magic come from ?

A question itself that seems, on the surface, easily answerable -- The First Sages, of course ! -- but even they, wise as they were in the ways of magic, do not serve as its Source. No ... They are merely the first of the Proto-Species who discovered the means to manipulate the extant wellspring. One might reason then, aptly, that they could simply seek out the Sages. Follow the trail all the way back to the 'known' beginning so that it could then be followed back further, into the unknown history of magic, and from there glean its source. Yet such would be impossible. The First Sages vanished long ago, and there are none now who exist who yet remember them. Those who followed them, too, have vanished; the only legacy left behind whispers of some fantastic cataclysm that befell them for delving too swiftly into the forbidden ... and not even the Gods, and Godlings who had been tasked with shaping the Universe under the watchful eyes of the youngling High God knew the truth of things. For in the end 'Magic', they said, 'was not of their designs.'

So where then, would one find the answer to such a question ? Where might one learn of the origin of magic, when those who might have known had long since become little more than hushed whisperings ?

In a battered book bound of leather(?), scrawled in blood, hidden away on a world that was long dead even when the Universes themselves were new; lies this long sought after truth; and there exists yet one living who has flipped through its pages. The answer they sought however, was not the truth they wished to know, and the tome was buried not soon after it had been taken in hand. Yet the damage was done. The reader, known then as Xisyl the Illuminated, had been gifted the truth ... and it drove him mad. Left broken, as little more than a gibbering husk, this did not stop Xisyl the Mad; he penned his own Tome, The Lost Arcanum ... and on those bloodied pages -- for it was penned in the manner of its source -- he offered the truth: That the Gods were right, when they expressed that Magic was not their handiwork. That the First Sages were not the headwater, the source ... but a conduit. A tributary stream. That the source of magic, as a whole, is firmly rooted in darkness. In that endless expanse that separated from the 'Sphere', by Zeno before he began his own masterwork.

That Magic, comes from the Void.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

(part two to be posted here, at a later date)

Arx Inosaan

listen of types of magic were use by Konatsian race.

1. Armament Magic

2. Barrier Magic

3. Binding Magic

4. Explosion magic

5. Elemental magic

6. Restoration magic

7. Spatial Magic

8. Replication Magic

9. Reinforcement Magic

10. polymorphing magic

11. Sealing Magic.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-21-2019 at 04:35 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

...a period of a bit of a dry spell and odd hours likely begins now. Attendance will be sporadic, but at the very least I hope to keep up by lurking.

Titan Race information

Number of Species: There are five species of Titans. All five species are usually refer to as just Titans for a umberlla term

the alien race Titans come in a variety of different size ranges.

1. Miniature Titans ( Herculeanians) 6.096 meters ( 20 feet) to 15.2146 meters ( 49 feet and 11 inches) ( Titan's in this range are the smallest members of the Titan Range )

2. Normal Titans ( Brobdingnagians) = 15.24 meters ( 50 feet ) to 24.3586 meters s ( 79 feet and 11 inches)

3. Gargantuan Titans ( Gargantuanians) = 24.384 meters ( 80 feet) to 33.8074 meters ( 110 feet and 11 inches)

4. Leviathan Titans ( Goliathaians) = 33.8328 meters ( 111 feet) to 57.88660000000001 meters ( 189 feet and 11 inches)

5. Colossal Titans ( Elephantineaians) = 57.912 meters (190 feet) to 70.3834 meters ( 230 feet and 11 inches) ( Titans in this range are the largest members of the Titan race )

Temperment: despite their vast sizes Titans are a gentle race and are usually kind to beings smaller themselves unless their push too far. usually a Titan will not attempt to harm a creature that is much smaller than itself. Titans vast sizes in comparison to other alien races is why they are so gentle to beings much smaller then themselves.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GentleGiant

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...areTheNiceOnes

Life Expectancy: 1,000 years for Mintaure Titans, 900 years for Normal Titans, 800 years for Gargantuan Titans , 600 years for Leviathan Titans, and 500 years for Colossal Titans

Planet: Elephantine ( the planet gets it's name from it's gigantic size. the planet looks like a gigantic version of Earth in appearance. )

nick names for the Planet Elephantine: 1 Really Really Big Planet , 2 The Goliath Planet , 3 Jumbo Planet , 4 The Absurdly Large Planet , 5 The Colossal Planet .

Number of continents : 1 Toreth, 2 Pocux , 3 Vlomix, 4 Xestror, 5 Gizoth, 6 Tadroa , 7 Juketh

Number of nations : 1 Kuspeostein , 2 Yedrurg, 3 Snoila, 4 Othad, 5 Atros

Number of Oceans: Roxtino, 2 Boishemi,

Average birth for Titans : On average a female Titan will only give birth to one offspring at a time. Multiple births for Female Titans are highly rare.

Gestation period: female Titans have especially long gestational periods . Mintaure Titans 2 years , Normal Titans 4 years , Gargantuan Titans 6 years , Leviathan Titans 8 years , Colossal Titans 10 years

Apperance: All five species of Titans resemble humans. However Colossal Titans have adpated to live underwater.

How they walk: Mintaure Titans , and Normal Titans walk upright like humans. Gargantuan Titans and Leviathan Titans walk on all fours like gorillas. Colossal Titans don't walk as they are a aquatic lifeforms . They have flippers which are adpated for swimming.

all five species of Titans timeline

1. Elephantineaians were the first titan species to appear on the planet Elephantine 5 million years ago .

2. Goliathaians were the second Titan species to appear on the Planet Elephantine . They first appear 3 million years ago.

3. Gargantuanians were the third titan species to appear on the planet Elephantine . They first appear 1 million years ago

4. Brobdingnagians and Herculeanians are the last titan species to appear on Elephantine. both species first appear on the planet 200,000 years ago.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-22-2019 at 06:00 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Cyanna is wearing armor made for her by Jinzi during a down-time, before the current chaos. It's fairly high tech as far as protection goes, but that's about it. Jinzi makes quality products.

have names for the five races of Titans now and the names are.

1. Herculeanians

2. Brobdingnagians

3. Gargantuanians

4. Goliathaians

5. Elephantineaians
    My Forum check it out

on the Gremlin race's ability to replicate themselves.

a gremlins ability to replicate themselves is neither a Ki technique, a magic or psychic. It is purely biological. the process in which Gremlins replicate themselves is called budding. the budding process can happen in 2 ways, the first way is to spray water on their backs .

The second way is by a budding process called Gemmulation. Gremlins are asexual so there isn't much of difference between how their replicate themselves and how they reproduce. The only differences is that clones are only temporary, and that they share a psychic link with the original gremlin making them a hive mind. Budding also happens to be how Gremlins reproduce as well.
    My Forum check it out

What to Toadians looking like? well they are frog humanoid aliens humanoid. The word humanoid means to having human characteristics or form. Toadians may have frog like heads but their bodies actually body shapes resemble that of a humans body shape with frog like characteristics. the characteristics are lack of mammary glands, no external genitalia, four fingers , five toes with claws , a moveable pelvis , lack of a rib cage , lack of neck , lack of a diaphragm , a drinking poach found on both male and female Toadians.

As well as a incubation & nesting pouch which is only found on the back of Toadian Males. another frog characteristic for a Toadian's body is springy tendons. Toadians have a natural ability to power leap which to a human would be super human. Toadians can achieve distances and heights far greater than a human by jumping , because their legs are basically like springs.

Before jumping a Toadian shortens their leg muscles which coils tendons like springs loading them with elastic energy. at the moment a Toadian jumps their tendons recoil like springs release that elastic energy which propels them into them forward or into the air. Toadian's can land safety from their jumps , because their legs are naturally durable enough to withstand the landings.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-21-2019 at 06:28 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    What to Toadians looking like? well they are frog humanoid aliens humanoid. The word humanoid means to having human characteristics or form. Toadians may have frog like heads but their bodies actually body shapes resemble that of a humans body shape with frog like characteristics. the characteristics are lack of mammary glands, no external genitalia, four fingers , five toes with claws , a moveable pelvis , lack of a rib cage , lack of neck , lack of a diaphragm , a drinking poach found on both male and female Toadians.

As well as a incubation & nesting pouch which is only found on the back of Toadian Males. another frog characteristic for a Toadian's body is springy tendons. Toadians have a natural ability to power leap which to a human would be super human. Toadians can achieve distances and heights far greater than a human by jumping , because their legs are basically like springs.

Before jumping a Toadian shortens their leg muscles which coils tendons like springs loading them with elastic energy. at the moment a Toadian jumps their tendons recoil like springs release that elastic energy which propels them into them forward or into the air. Toadian's can land safety from their jumps , because their legs are naturally durable enough to withstand the landings.
    Bruce, maybe it would be easier for others to deal with Toadians if they physically and outwardly didn't look so much like toads. In that, they can have some features that are toad-like, but their physical bodies can be a little closer to that of humans. What you are describing is very hard to imagine on a two legged, humanoid, anthropomorphic creature. I can't visualize what you described and the way Althenia walked around in a skimpy outfit showing iff her muscles.

Chromakai look very much like humans, but have differences, though few are visible. They have elf-like pointed ears. They are, on average, shorter than humans. And their skin, hair, and eye colors are varied way more than humans. Internally, they have two hearts and two stomachs. The larger heart is like a human heart, the smaller one acts as a backup and also helps to pump more blood where it's needed at times of extreme activity or environmental stress. The second stomach is needed to process and extract protein from plant based foods. It allows them to eat almost as quickly as humans do, but whatever isn't fully chewed is broken down in the two stomachs. They also have 4 extra molars in the back of the mouth (two on top, two on bottom, like human teeth), needed to grinding plant-based foods.
    Last edited by Tami; 01-21-2019 at 07:37 AM.

what Toadians look like revised.

Head: looks exactly like a Frog's head

Body:

Frog features: no mammary glands , no external genitalia, Four Fingers , frog like feet with five toes and Claws , virtually no of neck , and a drinking pouch found on both male and female Toadians. Incubation & nesting pouch which is only found on the back of Toadian Males. springy tendons. Toadians have a natural ability to power leap which to a human would be super human. Toadians can achieve distances and heights far greater than a human by jumping , because their legs are basically like springs in other words their tendons are very elastic ( think Luffy from One Piece)

human features : a rib cage , something that looks like a diaphragm muscle , human like spine , pelvis human like arms , legs , and a over all human like body shape.

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-21-2019 at 03:20 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

...a period of a bit of a dry spell and odd hours likely begins now. Attendance will be sporadic, but at the very least I hope to keep up by lurking.
    I was wondering for several days how Saitama suddenly grew long hair.