Page 485 of 719 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 10777

I plan to make Galaxy Police Lieutenant Earl Winton Amper Firmin Stratovarius an Recurring . I'm going to have him frequently appear when ever there's anything involving intergalactic crime. Mainly Intergalactic crime scene investigations , Because he's in a Criminal Investigations Division and he works as a Forensics Investigator.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

*braces for boss fight*
    *plot is neatly stalled for a hot minute*

...well then, time to start chickenpecking...

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    *braces for boss fight*
    *plot is neatly stalled for a hot minute*

...well then, time to start chickenpecking...
    *wakes up*

Oh. We still around ?

zzzzzzzz
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Change one of Althena's techniques that was simple just called Counter Throw to Gousug Buster.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Imagine the forest of Lothlorien is...uh, fire.

...imma try to have a response tomorrow, collecting posts now!

OT: hey Cleric will it be okay for GP Officer Lieutenant Stratovarius investigating potential parasite locations?
    My Forum check it out

Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam combat stances

Category : Strength

Type of attacks: mostly close ranged grappling and heavy attacks

1. The Vear Stance ( This stance is base on the Vear the largest land carnivore on Qacriea. it is stance that allows quick switching between striking and grappling at close range. it's main weakness is that the grappling moves of this stance are slow and easy to avoid so they have to be combine with other attacks. )

2. The Zhino Stance ( This stance is base on the Adadmentizon an arachnid type alien creature on Qacriea that resembles a very hairy Rhino with a Lion's tail . This stance is purely a counter stance design for parrying attacks and creating opportunities for counter attacks. It relies on quick reactions , timing and minimal movements. All counter moves that are a part of this stance are quick ,snapping with minimal movement. )

( While The Adadmentizon Stance excels in defensive but it has one major weakness. Since it's a stance that relies heavily on parrying , timing is very crucial part of the stance. When using the Adadmentizon Stance timing is everything. It is the difference between a successful parry and a fail parry.

Category: Speed

3 The Zheetah Stance ( High speed rush attacks)

4 The Vion Stance ( high speed close ranged attacks. )

Category: Agility

5 the Zawk Stance : Long range air to ground projectile attacks.

6 . Zoat Stance : Long range anti air projectile attacks.

Category: Balance

7 the Xolf Stance : a mix of close , mid and long range attacks.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-11-2019 at 03:38 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OT: hey Cleric will it be okay for GP Officer Lieutenant Stratovarius investigating potential parasite locations?
    Sure, that’s fine.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    *Zaofan eating straight out of a rice cooker*

"Whu...?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    *Zaofan eating straight out of a rice cooker*

"Whu...?"
    Yes. This has to happen now.

Sakin: Hello

Ocha&Zaofan: Got rice bitch?

Little bit of pertinent plot housekeeping

Asha'rah's conversation with Fife (starting at the end)

The Parasite's exposition

Just to keep motive and stakes straight

"For now, he is threatening my old friend and the existence of everyone in the multiverse I fought for.
    I mean, pretty sure Asha'rah signed the death warrant for everyone to begin with.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Don't know if you had a picture for Hammer yet, but I found this one and thought it looked cool.

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean, pretty sure Asha'rah signed the death warrant for everyone to begin with.
    Asha'rah certainly bears significant responsibility for the state of the universe as it is now. More than Sakin? More than Zeno? Not as far as I see it. Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that Asha'rah fought for a cause she saw as for the good of all creation.