Page 487 of 719 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537587 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 10777

What the Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Technique Gousug Buster looks like .

( Alternated combo ender for flying opponents )

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Rare footage of Alt-Zxu'ro at the end of Humanity and the start of Earth-4

I know the video depicts a dream world, but it would be funny if Alt-Zxu'ro built a rocket, held his wife close, kissed his son Alt-Kal-El goodbye, and jumped into the rocket himself, waving goodbye to wife and son as the rocket flew to space.

Astonishing Member

Hey guys, I'm bac---

*Reads the discussion thread*

*Backs slowly out*

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I know the video depicts a dream world, but it would be funny if Alt-Zxu'ro built a rocket, held his wife close, kissed his son Alt-Kal-El goodbye, and jumped into the rocket himself, waving goodbye to wife and son as the rocket flew to space.
    Altsha'rah: My husband hasn't been around. Not since I kicked him to the Cosmic Couch. He'll come around someday...but not today...

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Hey guys, I'm bac---

*Reads the discussion thread*

*Backs slowly out*
    That Shingan dodge is starting to allow him to swerve beyond the narration.

The spear flies best on the path of least resistance; only then shall its intent be pure.

Cleric, your Inbox is full again.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

They are open.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Hmm it was poorly worded, sorry about that. I'll reframe the question.

Did U1 come first, or U18?

Alright, this is fair. Time is constrained for many of us, after all.

For my part, I'm just trying to sort through the order of events and the various circumstances surrounding the plot is all. Ochazuke is kinda...circumstantially involved, I guess, in the more cosmic end of things, but if it's going to effect everyone, may as well keep it straight.

Again, fair. I'm mostly curious over the exact circumstances, really. To be honest most of this would probably be cleared up by a short solo piece, time provided.

I see it more as a personal tragedy - with very far reaching consequences - that despite her advocacy of the finer points of existence she had to renege on proving the validity of that course and instead embody part of the very thing she was fighting against, but your mileage may vary.
    I feel that I've tried to give everyone some benefit of the doubt, and you've hardly been the main issue contributing to this, but from the moment Ishtar accused Asha'rah of hypocrisy months ago till now, it's felt like I've been fielding accusations about Asha'rah rooted in a desire to see her as some blind tyrant who was just looking for an excuse to murder one of her oldest friends and rope just about everyone she loved into a hopeless war and now can't comprehend her own philosophy and should be judged a hypocrite based on the value judgments of others and basically any time a question comes up it's not a question, it's an accusation wrapped in a question which I have to fight tooth and nail just to wrestle into some semblance of impartial curiosity and I am fucking sick of it.

I've given information as best I can. I've tried to avoid assuming bad faith on others despite repeatedly resurgent hostile attitudes for every opportunity sensed to show how the biggest gamble and morally complicated decision of a being who's lived, learned and explored for hundreds of thousands of years was somehow simple and easy. I've clarified in as evenhanded a manner as I could manage. But every time I seem to resolve one fire, another pops up with the same underlying attitude, and it's happened again and again and again on the discussion thread and Discord. It's become a sore spot and I find myself automatically having an emotional reaction of weariness and frustration that builds in intensity each time this happens. Every time I think of this game these bad memories come up and I have to fight through them to remember what I love about it.

You know the most galling thing? I've poured more care into Asha'rah's backstory than I've ever done for any character that I have created (admittedly a low bar compared to many here) and for a long while everyone here seemed able to appreciate the nuance that went into her and the context of her worldview and morals. But now it's like I'm turning on partisan cable news every time the next issue comes up.

It's a damn shame too, and I resent my own damage on this, because it takes away from my ability to respond properly to the genuine, fair-minded examinations of Asha'rah and the rights and wrongs she's done (for whatever given value of right and wrong we're measuring her against).

To answer your last paragraph, that Asha'rah became what she rebelled against is a completely fair point, and one I deliberately chose. Asha'rah sees martial might as having exponential power beyond any other form of development. She was going to war. If she needed to create enough of a ruckus to show the level of resolve of her faction, she would need power. She accepted reality as she saw it and took power in the manner she saw the system to be broken in. It's definitely a tragedy with far-reaching consequences, but it's arguably a logical step since Asha'rah was trying to use force to change the overpowered nature of force.
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 02-03-2019 at 03:28 AM.

Basically my deepening disposition on this over the past few months:

Girl Genius - Gilgamesh Wulfenbach Rant.jpg

Girl Genius - Gilgamesh Wulfenbach Rant 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam combat stances

Category : Strength

1. The Vear Stance ( This stance is base on the Vear the largest land carnivore on Qacriea. it is stance that allows quick switching between striking and grappling at close range. it's main weakness is that the grappling moves of this stance are slow and easy to avoid so they have to be combine with other attacks. )

2. The Adadmentizon Stance ( This stance is base on the Adadmentizon an arachnid type alien creature on Qacriea that resembles a very hairy Rhino with a Lion's tail . This stance is purely a counter stance design for parrying attacks and creating opportunities for counter attacks. It relies on quick reactions , timing and minimal movements. All counter moves that are a part of this stance are quick ,snapping with minimal movement. )

( While The Adadmentizon Stance excels in defensive but it has one major weakness. Since it's a stance that relies heavily on parrying , timing is very crucial part of the stance. When using the Adadmentizon Stance timing is everything. It is the difference between a successful parry and a fail parry.

Category: Speed

1. The Zheetah Stance

2 The Vion Stance

Category: Agility

1 the Zawk Stance

2. Zoat Stance

Category: Balance

1 the Xolf Stance

2. Zorse Stance

3. The Teer Stance

4. The Zurtle Stance

OT: updated Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam combat stances so now the stance part is complete and there's ten combat stances in total categorize in four categories strength, speed, agility , and balance.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

With the reset of the scenario without fire literally everywhere...time to bench Ochazuke for a spell, but for the odd time-displaced posts here and there.

On the docket we have:

1) A nice chat with Charco
    2) Going through the quest swag with Zaofan

Through TIME MAGIC I suppose we can get these done at whatever pace we can afford.

I have some irl stuff I gotta tend do, so attendance will be sparser and posts, hopefully, more concise x_x;

(Also that lore. And the drawings.)

Top of the month, time for another Character Poll!

DBM Character Popularity Poll (Feb)

Rules are the same:

1) Choose 5
    2) But not your own because that's dumb

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Cleric, did you get my pm I sent a few days ago?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Top of the month, time for another Character Poll!

DBM Character Popularity Poll (Feb)

Rules are the same:

1) Choose 5
    2) But not your own because that's dumb
    Remember everyone, don't vote for Zaofan....his monopoly on the winning slot must be broken!

*clicks Zaofan*

.....DAMNIT!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "That's ok! Few hours is all I need!" Erosa gave Zurvan a flirty wink, then proceeded over to Zaofan and grabbed the cook by the arm. "Hey Hey, Cookman. Looks like we got some time to spare.....How about you come to the kitchen with me and we do a little.....private....tutoring....."

Delivered with all the seductive class of an id, one would have trouble determining if she was seriously trying to make a play for him or just make her a sandwich.

*cue Zaofan plopping down books about worldly cuisines in the kitchen*

Happy Year of the Pig!