Page 488 of 719 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538588 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 10777

Zaofan is going to be in for surprise when he checks the freezer and sees that there's a dead giant Salamander and a dead giant boar in the freezer. that Althena put there after she hunted the two animals on Earth.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Zaofan is going to be in for surprise when he checks the freezer and sees that there's a dead giant Salamander and a dead giant boar in the freezer. that Althena put there after she hunted the two animals on Earth.
    Oh-ho-ho, with this crowd of Saiyans, Ids and Majins, that is but an afternoon snack!

----

Also, when Zaofan decides to train with the rest of the team:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Oh-ho-ho, with this crowd of Saiyans, Ids and Majins, that is but an afternoon snack!

----

Also, when Zaofan decides to train with the rest of the team:

Althena can't wait to get a taste of boar and salamander meat! Unlike Praxat and Qaztoh , Althena actually has a full set of teeth and they are razor sharp!
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Sorry for the delay, folks. This week has been unkind as far as weather and other things.

Nevertheless, we shall be continuing later today.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Ochazuke: Hello Charco

*Leaves, comes back after a week*

...wow.

Hah...okay then...

Hey Falcon, your inbox is full. Your popularity is showing

Would be useful, really.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Hey Falcon, your inbox is full. Your popularity is showing
    Cleared up!

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Top of the month, time for another Character Poll!

DBM Character Popularity Poll (Feb)

Rules are the same:

1) Choose 5
    2) But not your own because that's dumb
    Character poll results for the period of January-February!

First off, according to the numbers we gotta see more appearances from Chuan, Cthylla, Dash, Held, Meagan, Nevanlinna and Tasure

In Sixth Place with 1 vote apiece, we have some kinda magic with Cyanna and Etrina

In Fifth Place with 2 votes we have a trio of troublemakers, Asha'rah, Praxat and Sarada

In Fourth Place with 3 votes we have pugilists of much class and wrath, Blizzar, Charco and Totoma

In Third Place with 4 votes, with a great power flowing from multiple and zesty appetites, Erosaand Sasheem

In Second Place with 5 votes, proving magic ain't no thing next to blewbs and the bacc, Ishtar and Parsley round out the pacc.

And tied for First Place this month over with 7 votes each, The Cook with the Sheepish Look, The Mans with the Ten Hands, The Super Zxu'ro Brothers, Ochazuke and Zaofan

Congrats to our incumbent and returning champion, here's your prize!

As the RPG campaign continues, looking forward to more strong plays and engaging character pieces from everyone going forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sorry for the delay, folks. This week has been unkind as far as weather and other things.

Nevertheless, we shall be continuing later today.
    Hope things clear up a bit on your end.

All good though. Besides, Zurvan's probably agonizing over his team choice - before ultimately deciding to kick everyone into the Time-Hole =P

Character development for Praxat.

1. Praxat will be more thoughtful and will think more before she says something.
    My Forum check it out

Retired Overlord

Hey....Cleric........I'm a bit of a dumb ass and I don't think I've accounted for any of Cthyllas PL increases(not that there are many cuz I can't even find any referenced). I don't suppose I could adjust her PL a bit? You could also set a fair one of course, either or.

Gonna be busy irl - hence the stuttered posting rate - so it's a shame Chong Li will not be at the Kumite.

I would like to petition that Charco go though. He went on the last 2 divergences and wasn't able to do much of anything. Plus this is pretty much his wheelhouse.

There's other reasons too...but, we'll get there.

Beat me to it in the OC, but yea there's a reason to send Charco. Sarada's won a tournament. Cthylla is basically the Bride of the Nine Spiders ... Charco is human, has proper training as a Dino Student, and is always hungry for a fight.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Cleric, you plan on answering my PM?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!