Page 497 of 719 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507547597 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 10777

As far as I understand it, 3 players are on one half of the bracket is the main issue.

Whoever wants to move to the upper bracket (which includes Meagan) let me know. Also notify me if you wish to preserve your NPC matchup.

Anything else, PM or Discord, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Ooooh.

*Zaofan grabs bowl of popcorn*

*adds in chives and Parmesan butter because this is Zaofan we're talking about*
    Man that's not a snack, that's practically a lunch lol

I've taken the liberty of tweaking the brackets some, Cleric and players let me know if it works for you:

Changelog:

- Player Characters have been moved such that they will not encounter each other until semifinals
    - Meagan and Sarada are seeded in the upper bracket, Charco and Cthylla in the lower

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I dig it, GG.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I'll have a response for you here in a bit, by the way, Cleric.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I like it, Gen. Let's get this party started.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It looks good to me, I'm okay with it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My posts will be sporadic until the weekend. In case this starts soon.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I can track the winners as they advance through the Challonge website as well, so the results will be etched out in real time as Cleric calls them.

The writing of the matches, like everything else, is subject to TIME MAGIC, so no pressure of getting DQ'd for not showing up on time. Continuity of the matches I suppose would also be flexible for those in the scenario whether fighting or watching from the stands.

The bracket's just a handy tool to keep track of which matches go where, really, so I guess like Evangeline way back when get to your matches when you can.

As fun as the tournament sounds, I'm having Asha'rah stay with Zurvan for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    As fun as the tournament sounds, I'm having Asha'rah stay with Zurvan for now.
    Kind of a sensitive moment for Ishtar to have her hanging near, isn't it?

Oh, Sandman, I'm up for Etrina teaching Asha'rah about magic sidestory any time.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Kind of a sensitive moment for Ishtar for her to be hanging near, isn't it?
    I'd originally intended for Asha'rah to be there guarding Zurvan and removed her from the room when I realized Cleric wanted to RP a scene, yet left her near since I saw some relevant RP potential.

If Cthulu or Cleric prefers, I'm fine removing Asha'rah altogether.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'd originally intended for Asha'rah to be there guarding Zurvan and removed her from the room when I realized Cleric wanted to RP a scene, yet left her near since I saw some relevant RP potential.

That's probably for the best.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Kind of a sensitive moment for Ishtar to have her hanging near, isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That's probably for the best.
    If it had been meant to be private, I would think people would normally show some indicia of such. Last I saw of Zurvan, he was in a room we were all in, which would logically leave anyone who stayed behind to guard him there as well.

I don't know where all the others are, but Asha'rah's presence isn't hugely important to me RP-wise. Since you both feel that way, I'll oblige. I've deleted the post and repositioned Asha'rah atop the Lookout.

Realistically any interaction between Asha'rah, and Ishtar, should wait until we've sorted what we need to via PM.

If it had been meant to be private, I would think people would normally show some indicia of such. Last I saw of Zurvan, he was in a room we were all in, which would logically leave anyone who stayed behind to guard him there as well.

I don't know where all the others are, but Asha'rah's presence isn't hugely important to me RP-wise. Since you both feel that way, I'll oblige. I've deleted the post and repositioned Asha'rah atop the Lookout.
    Looked to me like Zurvan sought Ishtar out.

Of course, she was off to one side gorging herself on pudding in full view of anyone ... but the idea seemed to be that it was a private-ish moment. Though honestly it didn't bother me either way, beyond what I said above this.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan