Page 498 of 719 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548598 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 10777

Oh heavens no. Asha'rah isn't going to actually interact with Ishtar herself or anyone she's interacting with until the PMs are sorted, as you say.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Oh, Sandman, I'm up for Etrina teaching Asha'rah about magic sidestory any time.
    Might be a good time for that actually, let me think about where to start and I'll have something up as soon as I can.

I'll post as soon as I get home. In a hour or so.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

A couple of abilities I plan on giving to the Saiyan's as they start to shed Otatop's influence.

Saiyan Soul: The age-old spirit of the Saiyan race burns more brightly than their falsely stoked pride ever could. This reawakening of what it means to be a Saiyan has unlocked the hidden power deep within Sarada, allowing her to increase her power for a short time. This is represented by a 75% increase in her power level for 2 posts, then it decreases to 50% for four posts, then finally 25% for an additional 3 posts. Once the final post is completed, Saiyan Soul deactivates.

Saiyan Grit: A passive ability that personifies the Saiyan fighting spirit and resiliency, Saiyan Grit is a slight healing and restorative ability. Whenever a Saiyan receives a grievous injury, this passive activates, healing the injury and restoring stamina loss due to injury to allow the Saiyan to continue fighting as if the injury never happened. Note: This ability does not restore stamina drained from fighting, nor does it regrow severed limbs. Rather, it stops the bleeding, closes cuts.

I already gave Sarada the first one, and eventually both she and Parsley will have both of them.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Yo Cleric,don't forget to have Incenio converse with his guests.

If that's how it's gonna go, can we just skip to the player vs. player semi-finals ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    If that's how it's gonna go, can we just skip to the player vs. player semi-finals ?
    That was actually a fluke. I had planned on Chris teleporting at her right from the get go and Tami’s opening move was just too good to hand wave away.

The non-player matches will generally be quick one post things to give some of the NPc’ a few cool moments. Don’t worry, it will move quickly. Though there is no guarantee that the players will win their matches either. This one just seemed too well played to keep at it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    That was actually a fluke. I had planned on Chris teleporting at her right from the get go and Tami’s opening move was just too good to hand wave away.

The non-player matches will generally be quick one post things to give some of the NPc’ a few cool moments. Don’t worry, it will move quickly. Though there is no guarantee that the players will win their matches either. This one just seemed too well played to keep at it.
    As you say.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I've taken the liberty of tweaking the brackets some, Cleric and players let me know if it works for you:

Changelog:

- Player Characters have been moved such that they will not encounter each other until semifinals
    - Meagan and Sarada are seeded in the upper bracket, Charco and Cthylla in the lower
    Housekeeping note:

Please refer to the above bracket; the one that's live didn't save this setup for some reason, I'll try to get on that asap

EDIT:

Fixed, and live again.
    Last edited by grampagen; 02-20-2019 at 07:15 PM.

Hm, Deathstalker reminds me of Kevi the Stalker. Any link there, Cleric ?

Arx Inosaan

Hm, Deathstalker reminds me of Kevi the Stalker. Any link there, Cleric ?
    A desecendant in this timeline. Goood catch.

Kevi didn’t go evil in this one FYI.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 02-20-2019 at 08:36 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Levi didn’t go evil in this one FYI.
    Thus begins the Levi Black arc.

Kevi didn’t go evil in this one FYI.
    Huh, pretty neat actually. Kevi was a rather interesting character.

Arx Inosaan

Huh, pretty neat actually. Kevi was a rather interesting character.
    I try to seed that kind of thing throughout my games as best I can.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM